The Rehearsal

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson forcefully awoke by the brightening sunlight through the window. Jackson isn’t a morning person, that’s why he always hates it when has to wake up early. Out of habit, he groaned as his hand reached out to touch the person sleeping beside him.

When he felt his hand met with the still warm mattress, Jackson groaned even more as he couldn’t find his source of warmth in the morning. Forcing himself out of the bed, Jackson stumbled against the lump of scattered clothes on the floor before he made it out of the bedroom with only his boxer.

“Yi En...?” Jackson called for his boyfriend in his Chinese name.

“Kitchen.” Mark answered from the kitchen.

“Why aren’t you on bed? I am so cold without you!” Jackson whined as he circled his arms around the slim body from behind. “Hm... You smell really good, why are you always smells good in the morning?”

Mark just chuckled at his boyfriend cheesy word in the morning as he kept focusing his attention on the breakfast he’s making for both of them.

Getting no reaction from the older, Jackson whined even more as he desperately trailing Mark neck with kisses. Jackson found Mark sensitive spot around the neck easily as he it, successfully left a hickey on his boyfriend skin.

“Jack... Jackson!” Mark moaned out pleasingly when Jackson hand had already found its way inside the big white shirt he’s wearing. “Jacks, stop... Jackson!”

“Are you sure you want me to stop, Yi En?” Jackson teasing voice sounded so y in Mark ears that he’s hopelessly moaned out even louder when Jackson cold fingers roamed his bare body.

“Jacks... Damn it, Jackson.” Mark unconsciously cursed out in pleasure when Jackson slowly trailed his hand lower towards the hem of Mark boxer before it disappeared completely under the fabric.

“You were saying, baby?” Jackson grinned widely as he kept teasing his boyfriend with his y voice; he just loves to hear his Mark his name out.

However, Mark was saved from his boyfriend evil teasing by the door bell. Jackson cursed out in annoyance as Mark immediately pulled his hand out his boxer. “That must be the guys, go put on a pant then we can all have breakfast together.”

Jackson just pouted in protest and annoyance towards the door which kept ringing that Mark had already left his side and approached the door. Leaving with no more choice, Jackson just walked to their bedroom for a quick wash up before joining them back for breakfast.

 

“Good morning hyung!” Upon opening the door for his friends, Mark was greeted excitingly by the 5 best friends of his and Jackson.

“Morning guys! Breakfast is almost ready!” Mark greeted them back before he walked back towards the kitchen to continue preparing the breakfast.

“I’ll help you, hyung.” Jinyoung was the one who offered his help while the others were lounging on the couch.

“So, how are you feeling, hyung? Excited? Nervous?” Jinyoung asked the oldest with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, excited and nervous at the same time, I guess.” Mark replied the younger with a smile back.

“Hyung, you’re getting married tomorrow! You know how happy I am for you?” Jinyoung suddenly hugged the oldest from behind. Jinyoung was truly happy for his Mark hyung. Among everyone in the group, Jinyoung is the closest to Mark since they’re both so similar in personalities and few preferences.

Mark just laughed softly at the clinging Jinyoung, “I know. You have told me the same thing hundred times already, Jinyoung-ah.”

“So how’s the preparation going, hyung? Is everything all set already? Anything else left you’ve forgotten?” Jinyoung let go of the oldest as he asked him concernedly.

Again, Mark laughed softly at the younger concern for him. Seriously, Jinyoung seemed l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter