Nine

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo woke up from sleep with a furrowed eyebrows because of the shiny light from the sun hit his eyes. He felt he eyes opened, and run his hand beside him to find for Mingyu's body .and he was there. Wonwoo rolled over to Mingyu side and stopped as he felt his body hit with Mingyu's. Wonwoo heard Mingyu was chuckling and he felt Mingyu's hand around his body. He closed his eyes back and nuzzled more to Mingyu's side. 

"How you feel today, babe?" Mingyu said while put his hand on Wonwoo's forehead. "Much better than yesterday," Wonwoo said, his voice was still cracked. Mingyu hummed and tighten his hug. "Let's sleep more," 

"You don't go to work?"

"No babe, I take my day-off today.." 

"Why?" 

"To spend time with you.. We're going to meet my friends today," 

"Really?" 

Mingyu hummed again and kissed Wonwoo's forehead. They both closed their eyes and decided to sleep again. 

.

Mingyu made Wonwoo wore his favourite outfit for the date. It had been a pretty long time they had not go out together so Mingyu wanted to make this date as one of their special date. "Omo, my boyfriend look so beautiful today~" Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo's red cheek. Mingyu intertwined their fingers and pulled Wonwoo to get out from the house and Mingyu decided to not bring along the stick because he wanted to take care of Wonwoo no matter what Wonwoo wanted to do on their way to the destination. 

Wonwoo pulled out his fingers from Mingyu's and he wrapped his arm around Mingyu's, put his head on his boyfriend's shoulder while walked. "Feel comfortable?" 

Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo on his nose tip and continue walked. "Mingyu.." After minutes walked, Wonwoo broke the silence. "Yes babe?" 

"You don't want to drive your car anymore?" Mingyu was taken back with Wonwoo question and he cleared his throat before answer it. "Nope, I don't want to," 

"Why?" 

Mingyu chucked. "You already know the answer, Wonwoo," 

"You know that it was not your fault, right?" Wonwoo pulled away his head from Mingyu's shoulder and brought his eyes to Mingyu's face, as he can look at it. "It was my fault. I was the one who wanted to ride the car, I was the.." 

"Mingyu," Wonwoo cut Mingyu's words after he heard Mingyu's voice had cracked. "I'm sorry I brought this topic on our special day, don't cry," Wonwoo stopped walk and he touched Mingyu's body, along with Mingyu's neck and finally he cupped Mingyu cheeks. He can feel Mingyu tears on his hands, he wiped them and stood on his toe to kiss Mingyu cheek. Mingyu giggled and hug Wonwoo on the public street. He doesn't care anymore, he blinded his eyesight to looked at people staring them with disgusted face, he deaf his ears to hear people said bad things to them,  he just wanted to hug Wonwoo. "Don't said sorry to me, you never do wrong," Mingyu pulled away from thir hug and made Wonwoo wrapped his arm around his before walked together. 

.

They arrived together at Mingyu's cafe and Wonwoo heard Mingyu shouted "Hyung!" as they came. Mingyu brought Wonwoo at the table which is full of his friends and suddenly he saw a girl, sat at the same table with his friends, wears hoodie on his head and hold sketchbook, which he never saw this girl before and wait.. The saw Seungcheol, his ex-manager who sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter