Two

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik.. Tikk.. Tik.. Tik..

Mingyu lifted his hand and pressed the off button at the clock. Its 6am already. Mingyu slowly turned his head to his sleeping beauty beside him and carresed the sleeping beauty's hair. 

"Babe, wakey wakey.." He saw Wonwoo open his eyes and stretched himself on the bed. Mingyu kissed his forehead and wish good morning to him. "Morning too," 

"Lets take a bath together and go to work," 

"What if today... I-I don't want to follow you to work?" 

Mingyu shocked a bit. "Why?"

"Be-because I only give burden to you there. You have to work but at the same time you have to take care of me," Wonwoo stuttered. He knows Mingyu doesn't like to hear that sentence but he also knows he is giving a burden to Mingyu now. 

"Then you want to stay home?"

Wonwoo nodded.

"Then who will help you to eat, walk to the bathroom, walk to the kitchen, watch-" 

"Its okay I try to take care of myself." Wonwoo smiled as a sign to Mingyu that he doesn't have to worry about Wonwoo. Wonwoo holds Mingyu's face(obviously he has to find for it first using his hands), pulled Mingyu's face close to him and kissed Mingyu's nose tip. 

"Are you sure?" 

Wonwoo nodded fast and still smiled widely and cutely.

"Fine. But we still have to take a bath together, come on," Mingyu sighed and helped Wonwoo to walk to their bathroom. 

Before Mingyu went to work, he taught Wonwoo to walk from their room to living room and to the kitchen, and also to their bathroom in a first floor since that the bathroom is near to the living room. And before go to work, he kissed Wonwoo fully on his lips.

"Take care okay? I'll come back home early today, don't worry. Don't ever open the door when you hear someone knocked, don't go out without me, stay in this house and dont go anywhere, okay? If you want to go somewhere, tell me after I've done my work, can you do that for me?" Mingyu lowered himself to stare at Wonwoo's eyes with his face full of worries eventough Wonwoo can't see at it. 

Mingyu thought he can work overtime starting today to collect money to pay bills for Wonwoo's surgery operation when they'll get someone who wants to donate his eyes to Wonwoo since that Mingyu didn't have enough money and Wonwoo too. His salary is enough for two of them but not enough yet to pay bills for Wonwoo's operation. Well, its almost impossible to find out for eyes donation but Mingyu still can have a hope. He wants to work hard so that he can make Wonwoo happy to see the world again. He plans to work extra time today, but obviously he can't. He felt worried about Wonwoo will be in home, alone and he must come back early to take care of Wonwoo. Maybe I can start to work overtime when Wonwoo can take care himself in this house.

Wonwoo nodded after hear all of Mingyu's instructions and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll try to take care of myself. Go to work, you'll be late," 

Mingyu sigh and kissed Wonwoo again. 

"You sure you don't have to eat until I come bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter