Eleven

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been almost a year Wonwoo lost his eyesight, he even felt these blind eyes had been synonymous in his life. He can sleep, he can get up, he can shower, he can eat and even watching(listening, actually) tv without see. But there was one thing he can't do.

Reading. 

Reading was one of his main hobby when he had his eyesight. If he don't read in a day, he'll feel that that day is not yet complete. He want to read, he miss reading so much. He even talked to Mingyu that he wanted to go to the braille class but Mingyu didn't wanted to send him there. Mingyu wanted to do something for Wonwoo, that was why he didn't want to send Wonwoo to that kind of class. Braille is for a person who is completely blind forever, Wonwoo was not a person like that. He'll see, he'll get his eyesight back. That was what Mingyu thought.

Mingyu save his money to make an operation for Wonwoo soon. He even send a help to Jisoo to find an eye donor for him. He had almost of the money but Jisoo didn't find the donor yet. But that was not the end for them, Jisoo will keep searching for it and even send a help at his friend, who is a surgeon searching for a donor, and he willing to help. It will take a long time to find for it, Mingyu understand that but he didn't want Wonwoo to suffered too long. He even begged to Jisoo, finding an eye donor for him as fast as he could. 

.

As usual, Mingyu sat on the chair inside the counter while reading since that not many customer in their cafe. After minutes, suddenly a almost middle-aged man with a pretty casual oufit entered the cafe and Mingyu quickly greet him. "Can I take your order, sir?"

The man ordered an Ice Americano and after paying, suddenly he stared at Mingyu from top to bottom. Mingyu didn't feel comfortable, he quickly made the man's coffee so that the man will go out from this cafe. After gave the coffee to the man, suddenly the man ask, "Are you interested to be a model?" 

"S-Sorry?" 

"You are very handsome and tall, perfect to be a model. Btw, my company is searching for more models right now, I hope you'll interested with it. I give you time to think, if you accept my offer please call me at this number," The man gives Mingyu his business card. After that, the man immediately out of the cafe. Mingyu stared at the card while thought. What will he get if he be a model? Will Wonwoo support him? If he be a model, they can move to more comfortable place, like an expensive apartment that a lot of celebrities lives there. But he'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter