Six

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, after almost a week seeking for a job, Mingyu had one. Eventhough the payment for this job is not much but as long as he got a job and he'll have money, he couldn't be more grateful. His new manager said that he can started working by tomorrow so he went to his home and shared his joy together with Wonwoo.

"I got a job!" Mingyu said and hugged Wonwoo tightly. Wonwoo giggled and hugged him back. Suddenly, Wonwoo thought that he will not be able to date with Mingyu after he start his job so Wonwoo asked Mingyu to go out for a date. 

"Can we?" 

"Of course we can! Hurry, go get ready, we'll eat anything we want today," 

.

"Sit here, I want to order food for us," 

Wonwoo nodded with smile on his face. "How many cheeseburgers you want?" 

"Oh wait. We are eating cheeseburger??" 

Mingyu smiled after saw Wonwoo's excited face and nodded. Oops, he forgot again Wonwoo can't see his nod. "Yes honey, how many cheeseburgers you want to eat?" 

"Can I have 4?" Wonwoo said as he stated his his four fingers exclude his thumb in front of him. Mingyu chuckled and hold Wonwoo's hand that showed his four fingers to himself. "I'm here babe," Wonwoo giggled. "Alright, I'll be back.. Stay, don't go anywhere," Mingyu lined up to one of the counter while staring at their menu. Then, it was his turn to order. The cashier stared at Mingyu's handsome face until she didn't hear Mingyu's order. 

"Emm... Miss?" Mingyu moved his hand in front of the cashier's face and suddenly the cashier realize that she was staring at the sso-freaking-handsome man in front of her. "So-sorry, ca-can I have yo-your order please?" 

"I want four triple cheeseburger, one set and the other three ala carte, one set of spicy fried chicken, one set of honey chicken wing, one ice caramel michiatto and ice cappuchino," 

"Alright, that will be 323600.50 won, sir...?" That girl give a sign to know his name. "Mingyu," Mingyu said, smiling while took his money from his wallet and gave to the cashier. "Nice name, and perhaps I can get your number?" The girl said straight to the point without hesitate. "Sorry miss, I'm taken," Mingyu said with a smile, and he saw di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter