Thirteen

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the movie played, Mingyu shoved Soonyoung, who was sitting beside Wonwoo away and sat at the place. He put his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder and kissed his cheek, made Wonwoo shocked. "Hey, can you at least give me some signals before kiss me?" Wonwoo said, almost whispering. "Sorry sweetheart, I can't stand of your sweet cheeks, and lips, and nose, and...." 

"Hey hey hey you two lovebirds! Can you keep your mouth shut and watch this movie? If you want to make out go into your room," Jun said. He actually was pretty anoyyed with the couple but to keep the coversation not too serious, he smiled. "Sorry," Wonwoo said as that he hit Mingyu's hand that rested on his thigh. "Don't disturb me, they want to watch that movie! And you must watch that too!" 

"No, it's bored, I've watched this movie for almost 10 times, because you asked me to," Wonwoo keep silent after the answer revealed. 5 minutes after the movie started... 

"Babe," Mingyu said.

"Hurm?" 

"I love you," Wonwoo smiled after heard that. "I really mean it," 

"I know. And I love you too," Mingyu grinned and hugged Wonwoo tightly until the latter can't breath, made him said "Mingyu, let go!" too loud that distracted the others watching movie. "Hey hey shut up," Seungkwan said. They both immediately shut their mouth and continue watching the movie.

.

"The End! Wow~ " Chan said, as he clapped his hands, making Minghao and Vernon, who was sleepy suddenly widened his eyes. "Let's go play some games!" Jeonghan, immediately stood up and put his left hand up while watching at those kids, some of them were so sleepy until can't open his eyes at all. "How about going to sleep? Most of us are sleepy already.." Mingyu said.

"Urgh... Fine fine," 

(Skip until they went home and go to work because i dont know what to write haha)

.

Mingyu wiped the dirty table after the customers went out. While wiping, suddenly he felt someone's arm wrapped around him. He turned his head on the latter, and he shocked. 

"Mingyu! I missed you!!" The girl with a tight, bright, shiny and short dress hugged him. She was his ex classmate who was made Mingyu as one of her boyfriend that time. Mingyu played with her feeling, dated with her because he wanted to save money for lunch eventhough he was so rich at that time, because he never thought about serious relationship since that he was very young. She knew about that, being a broken girl for a long time and Mingyu didn't expect her to be so clingy with Mingyu like this. Mingyu slowly pulled his arm off from the girl, made the girl pouted and wrapped her arms again. "What are you doing here, Minyoung?" 

"Don't you missed me? Why are you asking like that? I missed you, I want to be with you again," 

Woah woah woah wait, her words are too much to digest in Mingyu's brain. What did she said? Want to be with him again? Wait, want to be with him again? Mingyu pulled his arm again and put his hands up like he is surrender from the police. "Wait wait wait, what are you thinking? I was not serious with you in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter