One

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mingyu... Wake up..." Wonwoo patted Mingyu's arms that strongly circled around him. After a few pats, Mingyu move a bit and open his eyes looked at his love. "Why babe?" "I... I need to pee," Wonwoo stuttered.  this blinded eyes. "Lets go," Mingyu helped Wonwoo to stand up and walked to the bathroom. Since that Wonwoo just experienced to be a blind man a few days ago, so he cannot walk himself to where ever he want even in their house. Yeahh since that Mingyu was also there, willing to help Wonwoo to walk where ever he want but Wonwoo knews that Mingyu had a job to do too other than taking care of him. 

After Wonwoo went to the bathroom, they laid on their bed again and made themselves comfortable. Mingyu pulled Wonwoo's head on his chest and play the latter's hair. 

"Thank you, Mingyu," Wonwoo drew circles on Mingyu's chest. "No biggie, baby. Now sleep," "I can't sleep. You sleep first," "No, I dont want to sleep before you," "I know you tired now, just sleep, I give more burden to you if you tired tomor..." Mingyu put his index finger on Wonwoo's lips. "Don't say that. You doesn't give burden to me at all, and I'm not tired in taking care of you," Wonwoo keep his mouth shut and continue draw circles and sometimes bend line or S line or whatever in this mind. 

"Now, sleep." Mingyu continue played Wonwoo's hair until Wonwoo sleep on his arms. 

 

FLASHBACK

Wonwoo was waiting for Mingyu to pick him up for a date. Since that that day was their 3rd Anniversary, Wonwoo felt nervous yet excited to meet his the one and only, Kim Mingyu. He sat on his sofa for about 15 minutes and finally he heard a knock on his door. 

Wonwoo stood up and opened the door and of course, his love was there, ready to pick him up. Mingyu saw Wonwoo was wearing his favourite sweatshirt and he did the sweater paw. My god, so cute, with his round glasses, omg just kill me, Mingyu thought. Wonwoo hugged him and kissed his cheek cutely. 

"Babe, say hi first," 

"Hi, hehe sorry I was so excited," 

Mingyu kissed Wonwoo fully on his lips and intertwined their fingers together after Wonwoo locked his house. Mingyu felt so excited to see how Wonwoo's reaction for his suprise. Yeah of course he did a lot of plan before the date and of course Wonwoo didn't know about it. And that's why it called surprise(omg what am i talking about nevermind just ignore this xD). 

Mingyu dragged Wonwoo to his car and opened the car's door for Wonwoo. "We are riding a car?" "Yes, why honey?" "Why don't we walk?" "I dont want to make your legs feel tired babe, no not this day, lets ride a car," Wonwoo just smile and nodded. 

Unfortunately, that special day was not going to be a speacial day anymore. 

Wonwoo was going to play his favourite song but Mingyu want to hear his favourite song too. Well,bickering is normal in a relationship and it always happened to them too. They was arguing until Mingyu didn't realize that he was on the wrong lane on the road. 

"Mingyu, WATCH OUT!" Wonwoo shouted but that was not help at all. The car crashed, Mingyu tried to protect Wonwoo but he was the one who got the worst effect from that accident. The round glasses broke because of the airbag's pressure and the glasses fragments stab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter