Ten

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finished eat, Jun and Soonyoung wanted to clean all the dishes and continue join them as they finished their work. When they collect all the dishes and put it on the trays, Mingyu stood up and wanted to give a help, since that he is a workers on this cafe too but Jun fastly prevent Mingyu from standing and whispered, hoping that Wonwoo wouldn't heard him, "Its okay, don't help us. Your boyfriend don't feel comfortable without you beside him," Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who only lowered his head down, without wanted to join them chatting and laugh. Mingyu sat back and put his hand around Wonwoo's waist. "Are you okay?" 

Wonwoo lift his head and move his eyes to Mingyu's side and smiled. "I'm okay," 

"You feel awkward? Want to go to another place?" 

"No, its okay.. Just talk with them, I wait here," 

"Okay, go to another place then," Mingyu kissed Wonwoo cheek to reduced Wonwoo's shock expression. "Guys, I have to go now, we want to go to another place.. See you guys later!" Wonwoo also stood up and bow at them, made them laugh. "Don't be too formal with us, Wonwoo," 

"Umm.. Okay.. Thank you for all of these, see you guys later," Wonwoo smiled and waved his hand to them before he felt Mingyu pulled him out from the cafe. 

.

They walked together to Wonwoo's favourite park. As they walked with hand in hand, Wonwoo decided to break the silence eventhough he likes a comfortable silence situation like that. "Mingyu..." 

"Yes, babe.." 

"I'm sorry.." Wonwoo fell his head on Mingyu's shoulder and wrapped his lover's arm tightly. "For what babe, I've told you never did something wrong," 

"But just now.. I.. I'm sorry.. Maybe because I don't have many friends so I was just like.. I feel awkward.. And I don't know, I feel shy too.. I know I should not supposed to be like that but..." Suddenly Wonwoo felt Mingyu's lips on his. "Shh.. Its okay, we can take that slowly, you can be comfortable after this, okay my baby Jeon Wonwoo?" 

"I'm not your baby.." 

"Then what are you?" 

Wonwoo pouted. "Don't know.. But not baby," 

"Okay, baby then," Mingyu chuckled and kissed Wonwoo's cheek again. He pulled away his hand from Wonwoo as they arrived the park and whispered "Catch me if you can," to his baby. Wonwoo smiled, he walked forward with slow steps, finding Mingyu. He heard Mingyu's giggle and followed the sound. After a few steps, suddenly he tripped and fell down with his knees first, along with his body to the ground. Mingyu widened his eyes as he saw Wonwoo fell and he ran towards Wonwoo and helped Wonwoo to sit. 

"Oh my god, baby are you okay?" Mingyu sit in front of Wonwoo, and saw one of Wonwoo's knee was bleeding. ".. Come, let me piggyback you to the clinic," 

"I'm okay, Mingyu.. I'm okay," 

"No you are not. Hurry," Wonwoo still felt stubborn. He forced himself to stand up but he can't. Mingyu sighed and decided to lift Wonwoo in a bridal style if Wonwoo doesn't want to ride his back. "You can't even stand up, baby. Hurry, want me to lift you in a bridal style or piggyback me?" 

"Fine, piggyback you then," Wonwoo slowly groping for Mingyu's back and leaned on it. Mingyu stood up, held both of Wonwoo legs while Wonwoo lean on Mingyu's nape. "I'm sorry..." 

"Is was not your fault babe, it was mine," Mingyu said, and walk fast as he can feel Wonwoo's blood drop on his hand. "I don't want to go to the clinic.. Can you take care of my wound though?" Mingyu sighed as he no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter