Twelve

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I looking good?" Wonwoo stood up on the stairs while his body's position was in front of Mingyu. Mingyu get close to Wonwoo and fixed his bang. "You are always look good babe, eventhough you are ," Wonwoo felt his cheek burned. He pretended not to hear Mingyu's confess and climbed down the stairs. "H-Hurry up, our f-friends will come later and we dom't have food to serve them," 

Mingyu followed him down, and before they out, Mingyu put jacket and beanie to Wonwoo. Since that the weather was pretty cold, so it was important to keep Wonwoo warm. They walked hand in hand but suddenly Wonwoo stopped walking. Wonwoo just looked down, and Mingyu started to furrow and walked close to Wonwoo. "Why, babe?" 

"Mingyu... Don't you think, we should ride a car?" 

"I've told you, I can't.. Let's go, we'll be late," Mingyu pulled Wonwoo to walk but Wonwoo didn't move even an inch. "I think this is a right time to make you drive again. Let's go?" Wonwoo lift his head up, and smiled. "Babe, you know that I can't, right? No I can't drive now, this is not the right time," Mingyu pulled Wonwoo again, but this time he obeyed. Wonwoo sighed, and he squeezed Mingyu's hand while said, "But promise me you'll drive after this, okay?" Wonwoo put out his pinky finger.

"I'll try,"

"Mingyu... Promise me, okay?" Mingyu sighed, as the promise and wrapped his pinky finger on Wonwoo. 

.

After arrived at the grocery, Mingyu took out a trolley from the bunch of it, and pulled it into the store while wrapped Wonwoo's hand around his, so that he can pull the trolley with both of his hand without forgetting Wonwoo.

They went to an area that full of snacks, and Mingyu looked around, what kind of snacks that are yummy and can make them coudn't focus more to watch movie in the overnight session in their home. "Babe, I've take your favourite snacks, emm we have honey butter chips here, brown churros, and tobeokki snack. What else you want?" 

"Do they have orion peanut squid snack here?" Mingyu looked at their left, in the upper place, he saw Wonwoo's favourite. "Ahh, it's here," Mingyu took 3 packs of it and walked forward, he saw his favourite snacks. Mingyu smiled, he took about 4 packs of it and put those in the trolley. "So, we have 4 honey butter chips, 3 brown churros snacks, 3 teobokki snacks, 3 orion peanut squid and 4 onion ring chips," 

"Wow, you buy a lot.."

"Yeah, we are going to feed 11 stomachs babe, and 2 of them have a big stomach, like a rubbish bin behind of our house," Wonwoo chuckled and put his head on Mingyu's hand th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter