Three

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe.. Babe wake up.." Mingyu patted Wonwoo's to make him woke up from sleep. Wonwoo groaned and shifted to continue sleeping again. Mingyu laid beside him and circled his arms around Wonwoo's waist and shook Wonwoo's body thoroughly but Wonwoo didn't move even a bit even though he was fully woke up. I don't want to wake up. I just want to sleep, please understand me T.T. "Still don't want to wake?" Mingyu tighten his hugged and kissed Wonwoo's nape and nipped it hoping that Wonwoo will wake up but unfortunately, no. Wonwoo knew Mingyu had a day off today so he wished that he can sleep peacefully until tomorrow(if he can) but Mingyu didn't let it happen. Wonwoo groaned again and pushed Mingyu's face from his nape and said with his cracked voice, "10 minutes more," 

Mingyu kissed his lover's cheek after saw his love being so freaking cute with that sleeping face. "Okay, 10 minutes more," 

"No no, 20 minutes more," Wonwoo said still in eyes being closed.

"Babe,"

Wonwoo whined like a child while scratched softly his neck wanting more time to sleep still in his closed eyes. Mingyu sighed, "Okay okay but promise me to wake up after 20 minutes, okay? We have a date after this,"

Wonwoo nodded and Mingyu wanted to loosened his hug around Wonwoo waist but before he did that Wonwoo quickly held Mingyu's hand. Still with his closed eyes, he said, "Cuddle," 

"Fine," Mingyu tighten his hugged back and stare at Wonwoo's face. His foxy eyes, his pointed nose, his plump lips, everything make him so fraeakingly perfect in Mingyu's eyes. Suddenly, he remembered how they met on a first time. 

There was when they were still in highschool, Mingyu was one of the popular student in his school because of his look and he had a few friends in the same reputation with him. Everyone in the school liked Mingyu and his friend, no matter boys or girls but only one person who didn't like Mingyu and his friends at all, the that person was a nerd student and not-popular-at-all student, Jeon Wonwoo. According to Wonwoo on that time, Mingyu was just a handsome and rich boy who loved his popularity at school than his study(yeah since like mingyu's result in study was not as excellent as Wonwoo). Once Mingyu knew about Wonwoo, Mingyu was betting with his friend to make Wonwoo fall in love and break up immediately after Wonwoo has fall in love with him. But, what happened next was not as they planned, after Mingyu saw Wonwoo at the first time, Mingyu was the one who fell in love first. Wonwoo's eyes was the most attractive at that time and damn, Mingyu lost with his friend.

It was hard to make Wonwoo fall in love with him, since like Wonwoo hated Mingyu so much at that time. But people said the secret of success is effort so after a lot of efforts Mingyu did, finally he confessed(for the ninth time) and Wonwoo accepted him. 

But not all people accept their forbidden love. After Mingyu's parents knew about Mingyu and Wonwoo's relationship when they was graduate, they gave some time for Mingyu to break up with him if not, they will ask Mingyu to get out from the house and blocked all his credit cards and bank accounts. Mingyu was begging go them when he heard this for a first time, obviously Mingyu loved his parents despite the bad treatment he always get(lack of attention from a busy parents), but his parents never want to listen to him. All they can think about is reputation. Afraid of people's judging their son's uality. Never think of how his son's feeling. After a long days of thinking, he concluded that he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter