Fifteen

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu wrapped his arms around Wonwoo's waist and rolled them over until they reached the wall. Wonwoo, who was still sleeping felt irritated after being interupt with his love whined loudly and wanted to push the strong arms away but yeah, of course it failed. "Let go," Wonwoo said while furrowed his eyebrows but still closed his eyes, his hand struggled pushed Mingyu's arms away from his body. "Nope, wakey wakeyy~" Mingyu sang right in front of Wonwoo's right ear made Wonwoo felt double irritated with Mingyu. If Mingyu is not his love, he'll give a kick on Mingyu's stomach for disturbing his sleep time. "What time is it?" Wonwoo said, didn't want to open his eyes yet. No, not now. "9.00 am, baby. Let's have breakfast outside, you want cheeseburger for breakfast today, hmm?" Wonwoo sighed. This Mingyu really knows how to make him wake up from sleep. "Then after we eat you have to go to work?" Suddenly Wonwoo pouted, changed to his cute side, immediately forgot what Mingyu done to him just now and snuggled on Mingyu's chest. 

Mingyu hummed to the question. "I want you to follow to to work, okay?" Mingyu said while brushing Wonwoo's hair. "Why?" Wonwoo asked, he lifted his head up eventhough he didn't see Mingyu, but he knew he was looking at Mingyu now. "Just because," Mingyu didn't want to talk about his bad feeling that Minyoung girl will barged in into their house and... he don't know, maybe she'll kidnap Wonwoo? Or more crazier she will kill him?! Mingyu shook his head and slapped himself for thinking like that. But however, he must took a precaution step before anything happens. "What if I don't want to?" Wonwoo said while playing with Mingyu's shirt's thread at the collar. "Why?" Mingyu asked the same as Wonwoo just now. "Because... I don't to give a burden to you there. You have to make coffees and serve customers, not taking care of me when you are working,"

"But,"

"I'll follow you next time, okay? I went to your cafe his week with Jun hyung, I don't want him feel anoyyed to see me there again.." Wonwoo said while put a little joke in his words. Mingyu kept silence for a while. Is it okay to let Wonwoo be alone today? Does he has to follow his heart or maybe he is overthinking? There's no way Minyoung could enter their house without a key. But it is possible though. According to what she said yesterday, she seems too brave to do anything so that her mission accomplished. "Fine," Mingyu said while still brushing Wonwoo's hair. Wonwoo smiled, it not that he didn't want to go, he just don't want to disturb Mingyu went he's on work. He knows Mingyu will do everything that Wonwoo wants, anytime and anywhere.  

"Let's get ready to breakfast outside," Mingyu said.

.

Wonwoo only heard chewing sound from Mingyu who sat beside him. Wonwoo almost thought that Mingyu was sulking because he didn't want to follow Mingyu to work until he felt Mingyu wiped Wonwoo's lips that was stained with sauce with his thumb. Wonwoo giggled at Mingyu, made Mingyu wanted to pinch his love's cheek but he'll save that later. After minutes they ate without talking, Mingyu began to speak. "Are you sure you don't want to follow me?" Wonwoo smiled after chewing and swallowed the burger and said, "I'll follow you next time okay.." Mingyu sighed. "Alright. But promise me don't go out, don't open the door when someone knock the door, don't open the window, don't do-" 

"Mingyu, why is it suddenly?" Wonwoo bit some of his cheeseburger as he asked. Mingyu sighed again. "Nothing. But please follow what I said just now, okay?" 

"What if Jun come?" 

"Ignore him, ignore everyone, okay?"

"Mingyu, why-"

"Just follow what I said!" Mingyu accidentally raise his voice, made Wonwoo shocked. Wonwoo put his burger down and d for his drink. Mingyu saw that, he helped Wonwoo drank and Mingyu sighed. "Just follow what I said, okay?" Mingyu managed to keep his voice soft this time. Wonwoo nodded but he was still shocked. After Wonwoo put his drink on the table, Mingyu cupped both Wonwoo's cheek and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry. I'm afraid something bad will happen to you, that's why I'm asking you don't go anywhere other than in the house. Can you listen what I said?" Wonwoo nodded again without looked at Mingyu. "Finish your burger, here, open your mouth," Mingyu fed Wonwoo's burger until they both finished their food. 

.

Wonwoo was lying down on their bed, felt tired eventhough he didn't do anything other than eat and walk not too far from home to eat that morning. He wanted to sleep, but he was thirsty so he decided to drink first. When he climbed down slowly on the stairs,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter