Eighteen

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mingyu, I’ve found someone who willing to give Wonwoo the eyes,” Mingyu gasped, he was so freaking shocked and blessed but he decided not to be over excited for now. “Wait, are-are you sure, hyung?” Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who gave a concern look to Mingyu-well not exactly look at Mingyu- and Mingyu didn’t want Wonwoo to know about this yet, so he came out from the room and talk with Jisoo with more details outside.

 

“My friend just found a family willing to take any of their death son’s organs since that is one of their son’s will, so I told him that someone needs a pair of eyes but Mingyu.. The operation cost is so expensive,” Jisoo said on the line. “How much is it? It-it’s fine hyung, I think I have enough money for now, I saved it for a long time,” Mingyu said. “Are you sure? If you have enough money for the cost, we can proceed this operation faster. So today I will go to your workplace, we will discuss more details about this, okay?”

 

“Okay hyung.. And hyung?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Th-Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and I don’t know how to repay-” “You don’t need to, Mingyu,” Jisoo cut Mingyu’s words and Mingyu kept silence on the line. “Thank you again hyung,”

 

“My pleasure, buddy. So we’ll meet this lunch okay?”

 

“Okay,” Mingyu pressed the red button on the screen and he immediately went towards Wonwoo and hugged him tight. Wonwoo got shocked but he responded to the hug anyway. “Why is it? Who was it?” Wonwoo asks while d for Mingyu’s hair and caressed it. “Nah, it’s just Jisoo hyung. Jun hyung asked him to say to me that I can leave work early today, so that I can spend more time with you,” Mingyu lied. He didn’t want Wonwoo to put hopes too high or it might be something they didn’t want to will happen soon, so he decided to keep that news for himself and Jisoo hyung, and if everything has been settled, he will tell it to Wonwoo. “Wah, is that so~ So we can go out today?”

 

“No~ We can’t. I want to continue what we stopped just now after work, so be prepare darling,” Mingyu teased Wonwoo by run his nose slowly along Wonwoo’s neck and and tasted Wonwoo delicious collarbone. Wonwoo pushed Mingyu slowly, and he stood up, made a distance towards Mingyu. “Y-You have to go to work first, do-don’t tease me like that,” Wonwoo pout as he sat back at his previous place, his back faced Mingyu. Mingyu laughed as he back-hugged Wonwoo and left a peck on Wonwoo’s cheek. “I’ll go first, take care of yourself, darling,”

 

“You too,”

 

.

 

Mingyu put a middle size cup of ice americano for Jisoo and a cup of caramel latte for Jeonghan. Mingyu settled himself by sitting in front of the couple as Jisoo told him some of the details for the surgical operation, so that Mingyu can know what will they do to Wonwoo as soon as they got the eyes and do the surgery. Mingyu got to know the total cost for the details and thankfully he got more money from what he saved for over 2 years spending time working inside this cafe. He needs to thanks to Jun too, without him taking over Mingyu as a worker here, he never get those money. “So I need you to bring those money with this form in this hospital,” Jisoo gave him an A4-sized envelope with some papers in it and an address is written on the cover. “Alright. Thank you so much, hyung, you helped me a lot,”

 

“Don’t mention it, I want Wonwoo to be healthy too,” Jisoo smiled gently and patted Mingyu’s shoulder. “I hope you can settle this thing within this month, I want Wonwoo see us quicker too,” Jeonghan said as he sipped his latte. “Yes, I will, hyung,”Mingyu smiled to Jeonghan.

 

.

 

The form has been sent, the money has been transferred to the hospital two weeks ago and the hospital already respond to Mingyu. Well, usually the operation will be started in 1-2 months but they gave Mingyu a special treatment since that Jisoo and the surgery doctor is a friend, and the only thing left was telling the news to Wonwoo. Mingyu determined that he will tell Wonwoo on that day so he take a leave for 3 days to take care of Wonwoo.

 

He woke Wonwoo up earlier than usual, without knowing anything, Wonwoo just followed Mingyu’s orders in that morning. “Morning sweetie! Hurry up, I got a surprise for you, you have to wake up~~” Mingyu cooed exactly to Wonwoo’s ears, made Wonwoo whined. “I wanna sleep, don’t disturb me~” Wonwoo wanted to push Mingyu away from him but Mingyu was too strong to even move an inch. “Go away~” Wonwoo whined again but Mingyu made the shorter feel more annoyed as he took both of Wonwoo’s hand and made him dance. “Wake up, baby.. Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake wake up,” Mingyu sang, and made Wonwoo smiled on that day. “Okay fine, fine, fine,”

 

Wonwoo sat down and rubbed his eyes. “Lets go showering together, its been a while, right? I want to do all the things for you, just like when you became blind on a first day,” Mingyu said, but Wonwoo didn’t get the message behind it. Wonwoo just nodded he lift both of his arms waited for Mingyu to lift him towards the bathroom.

 

As both of them done showering,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter