Sixteen

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was discharging from hospital in that evening. After Mingyu settled Wonwoo's hospital bill and took medicine for Wonwoo's bruise on his arm, he picked Wonwoo in his ward and helped him walked to the car that has been parked in front of the hospital. Wonwoo still felt traumatized on what happen to him that day. He has been stabbed on his arm and left a big deep bruise, he has been thrown on a garbage place and it was his first time feeling so freaking cold that night. In thecar, Mingyu saw Wonwoo was being quiet and a fear on his face. Mingyu put his free arm on Wonwoo's and made Wonwoo flinched and automatically pulled his hand. "Baby, are you alright?" Mingyu slowly grabbed Wonwoo's hand and intertwined their fingers and brushed them to make Wonwoo calm. Mingyu felt Wonwoo's fingers also tighten and he nodded. "Don't think about that incident anymore, I am here okay?" Mingyu kept holding Wonwoo's hand and his other hand was profesionally holding a steering and controlling it. "But Mingyu.. She's crazy, she can do anything she wants..."   

"Without me," Mingyu finished Wonwoo's word itself. "Just stay with me from now on, no matter what you want to do or where you want to go, please make sure there will be me beside you. Just follow me where I go and you'll be safe, okay?" Wonwoo nodded in hesitation. He still thought that that Minyoung can do anything to kill him, so that he can get Mingyu no matter when Mingyu is with him or not. He scared but that didn't change anything in his feeling with Mingyu. He still love Mingyu no matter if he'll die in Minyoung's hand, he will still loves Mingyu. "Mingyu..." Wonwoo pulled their intertwined hands on his lips and kissed Mingyu's back hand. "I love you.. And thank you for making sure that I am and will safe with you," Mingyu parked his car on their parking area and kissed Wonwoo's cheek before pulled out the car key. "I love you too and it is my responsibility to make sure you'll save.. We are arrived home, let's go in, I make you pie," 

.

It is almost midnight while Mingyu and Soonyoung was still in the cafe, cleaned the cafe before they can close it and go back home. Wonwoo was sitting on one of the table while holding a cup of hot coffee, Mingyu made it to make his love warm, just like his heart when he was with Wonwoo. Soonyoung was singing with a loud of noise and making a mop stick as his microphone, Wonwoo was laughing eventhough he didn't see how funny Soonyoung was but Wonwoo found it fnny just to hear his voice singing like that. Their situation was really noisy and happening until some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter