Five

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After withdrew Wonwoo's money from ATM machine, he went to grocery store and bought food for two of them. Wonwoo's has lots of money in the bank too but Mingyu just took not more than 1/4 from Wonwoo's money and he said he will pay back eventhough Wonwoo didn't want to. Then, after that he went home. The clock showed 2.15 pm, so Mingyu still had time to cuddle and sleep together with Wonwoo before prepared dinner. 

"Babe, I'm home!" 

Mingyu saw Wonwoo walked fast from upstairs and because of he walked too fast he almost tripped and fell but Mingyu was fast enough to hold Wonwoo before he fell. "Babe, be careful," 

"Hehehe sorry.. You're home? Have you bought anything for us?" Wonwoo held Mingyu's hands that neatly circled around his waist and his eye view was in Mingyu's neck while smiled sheepily. "Yup babe, I am. You go upstairs first, I want to put these in the kitchen," 

"Why upstairs?" 

Mingyu gave a peck on Wonwoo's lips and said, "Because I want to cuddle with you until dinner," Wonwoo screamed "Yay!!!" and went upstairs. Urgh. Cute.

 .

"Do you remember once that I hate you so much?" 

Mingyu played with Wonwoo's hair and nodded. A few seconds after that, he realized that Wonwoo can't see his nod and he said, "Yes, babe. Why?" 

"Why you really wanted me to love you?" Mingyu chuckled. "You remember I told you about the betting?"

"Ahh yes, I remember that. Say thanks to your friends, they made us being like this," Wonwoo said, giggled. "But they are not my friends anymore," Mingyu continued playing with Wonwoo's hair. "But you still missed them, right?" 

"Yeah, I am. But what can we do, they hate us, babe," 

"Mingyu.."

"Hmm?"

"I miss to see your face," Suddenly Wonwoo's tears dripped on his face. Mingyu hugged Wonwoo and kissed Wonwoo's forehead.

"Babe, we will find the eye donor for you okay?" 

"But when?" 

Mingyu speechless. 

"I miss to see the world, I miss to see your face  I miss to read  books, I miss to watch movie with you, I miss-" 

"Wonwoo, look at me. I-I mean listen to me," Wonwoo sniffed. Mingyu wiped his tears and said, " We can find an eye donor for you as soon as possible, don't worry about that, we will, okay?"

Wonwoo's eye view was at Mingyu's cheek. He smiled and nodded. "I want to touch your face," 

Mingyu put Wonwoo's hand on his cheek and stared at Wonwoo's eyes lovingly. Wonwoo touched Mingyu's eyebrow, and then his eyelids, his nose which is Wonwoo's favourite. Still with a smile, Wonwoo touched Mingyu's lips using his thumb. "Dry. Have you drink yet?" 

"Yes, I was, princess," 

"Is this lips still loyal to me?" Wonwoo said, giggled. "Of course, it is," Mingyu kissed Wonwoo fully on his lips. After a few seconds, their lips parted and forehead touched each other. "I love you," 

"I love you too, darling. Forever,"

.

Wonwoo smelled a lot of delicious food. Emm seems like today we can eat rice.. Wonwoo smiled. He stood up from his sofa and went to the kitchen. The smell seems been more strong in the kitchen and made him gulped. It is been almost a week he and Mingyu didn't eat rice and smelled delicious food like this for a long time give his stomach sounded like a concert there. 

Wonwoo walked until he touched Mingyu's arm. He smiled after he felt Mingyu stiffed a little. "You need something?" 

"No. You want some help?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter