Four

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Mingyu, we lost a lot of profit now. I'm thinking of closing down this cafe as soon as possible, plus I don't need more workers right now. I'm sorry, I know you've been working for years with me, Im really thinking of something to help you but I can't... Im really sorry," 

"Wait what?" 

"I'm sorry, Mingyu. Today is your last day," Seungcheol sighed heavily, he felt guilty. "Why are you telling me right now? Im in need of money, hyung. What am i and Wonwoo going to eat after this? Hey, you shouldn't left me behind just like this," Mingyu got angry. Of course, who doesn't? He worked so hard, he never slacking off and now his boss fired him just like that???? "I am so sorry. You can search for a new job right now, I bet anyone would love to have you as their worker. Im sorry again, Mingyu," He said and left Mingyu in the room alone. Mingyu feel so devastated, he didn't have job now, he didn't know what to do. What if I'm failed to gain money? What if Wonwoo knows about this? Where do I have to work now? Mingyu ran his hand through his hair and sighed heavily. 

It was still 2.00 pm. Usually he came back home at 5.00 pm. He asked almost every cafes and restaurants in the town and no one wanted to hire him. 

"I'm sorry we don't need people to work since that we have a lot of workers here,"

"I'm sorry kid, you are not qualified to work here," Not qualified???? Urgh bull. Mingyu wanted to scream at their faces. I worked as a goddamn customer service for years, what the hell am i not qualified??? 

Mingyu sat on the bench and thought of it. Where should he go? Where should he work? Is the money for this month enough for two of them? Mingyu made a walk to ATM machine and check his bank account.

 

Your balance :

136500.34 won

 

Still enough for this month if they don't eat fancy food. He needs to pay bills too. Mingyu have to hold his appetite to eat before he get a new job. Mingyu went to a grocery store and bought 2 big packets of ramyeon, a packet of instant kimchi and Wonwoo's favourite junk food. As long as these food finish after two weeks before now, he can keep his secret to Wonwoo. 

.

"Babe! I'm home!" Mingyu put the plastic bags on kitchen table and saw Wonwoo was not in the living room.

"Babe?" No answer.

Mingyu went upstairs and saw Wonwoo was sleeping on the floor. Mingyu ran to lift Wonwoo in a bridal style and put him on their bed. After that, Wonwoo woke up.

"Mingyu, are you there?" Wonwoo said with his cracked voice. "Yes, I'm home already. Why you slept on the floor, you will catch a cold, honey," Mingyu said and held Wonwoo's hand tightly. "I'm sorry, I just want to lay on the floor, I didn't realise I was asleep," 

"Have you showered?" 

Wonwoo shook his head. 

"You want to take a shower with me or alone?" 

"I want to shower with you," Wonwoo said, smiling cutely while rubbing his eyes. Mingyu smiled and kissed Wonwoo fully on his lips before he helped Wonwoo to stand up and shower. 

.

"Is it okay if we just eat ramyeon today? I was tired today and I didn't order food and I forgot to buy ingedients to cook, so can we?" 

Wonwoo smiled and nodded. "Of course we can, I don't mind at all," Wonwoo said and sat up on the chair. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo on his cheek and cooked ramyeon for Wonwoo. Only for Wonwoo. 

After he finished cooking ramyeon, he set Wonwoo's dinner and he sat beside Wonwoo, as usual. Mingyu fed Wonwoo until Wonwoo full and Mingyu ate Wonwoo's leftovers. As long as Wonwoo is not hungry, I'm okay with that. 

.

But Mingyu's secret was not forever be kept. One day, Wonwoo knew Mingyu hide something from him because they ate ramyeon everyday and Mingyu didn't eat. How Wonwoo knew Mingyu didn't eat? Usuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter