Going Out

atarashī koi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: Going Out

 

“Here is the famous spot where couples do their wedding pictorials in this province.” I show him the area which is filled with flowers varying from tulips to roses. I smile widely as I point at the place where the daisies are located. “They’re my favorite. This place is better when it’s spring, though.”

 

I see Jongsuk’s lips form a wide smile and I sigh in relief. After that fiasco at our house party, I was worried that he might not be having a great time. The good thing is he told me that it was all okay because my family are fun and stuff but since I still felt bad, I decided to take him out today.

 

“So, you’re showing this place to me because you want to do our wedding photoshoot here?” He playfully winks at me, making me roll my eyes. I lightly hit his arm and chuckle. He sure can be a joker at times.

 

“Why are you always so full of yourself?” I ask. I wonder where he gets his confidence from.

 

“Because there are so many reasons for me to be one.” Jongsuk confidently states. Sometimes, I want to be like him but most of the times, I just want to hit him on the head. “First of all, I’m handsome. Second, I’m full-employed. Lastly, I’m Lee Jongsuk.” He wraps an arm around my shoulders but I shrug them off.

 

“I wonder why the girls in the coffee shop like you so much. Aside from being the owner of it… I see nothing special from you.” I look at him from head to toe before tapping my chin. Okay, I’m lying. His facial features are definitely jaw-dropping and he definitely has the body to die for.

 

“Oh come on, Yoong. You know it. You even stared at me when you first entered my shop!” I can hear the teasing tone in his voice as he laughs loudly. Was I really that obvious?

 

I tried to hide my blushing cheeks as I cover them with my hands. “I-I was staring at the menu okay!” I try to defend myself but he looks like he’s not buying it. “Okay, I admit it. You were really handsome, but then you opened that damned mouth and my daydreaming was gone.”

 

His eyebrows furrow as he leans closer to me. “If I stare this close to you, will you say that I’m handsome again?” My eyes widen as I feel his hands slowly making their way on my waist. I want to move far from him but it seems like my body is frozen.

 

“Yoona?” I snap back into reality when I hear that same annoying voice. I push Jongsuk away from me and look to my left, only to see the most infuriating creature I have ever met. “From Jungkook to… whoever this guy is real quick?” He has this amused expression on his face that makes me mad even more.

 

I roll my eyes and cross my arms in front of my chest. “Well hello there, thank you for ruining my Christmas.” I raise an eyebrow when he suddenly laughs. Does he find this thing amusing?

 

“Mine was ruined the moment I saw you standing here.” Sehun says. “This used to be my favorite pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter