The Frequent Customer

atarashī koi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 4: The Frequent Customer

“I swear, he’s a total jerk.” I roll my eyes as I speak with my best friend through the phone. This witch who goes by the name Kwon Yuri has been missing for ages and I found out that she just got back from a medical mission in Africa.

 

(Oh wait, did you just say that his name is Oh Sehun?) A gasp can be heard on the other side of the line and I wonder what made her react that way. (Oh my gosh, Im Yoona!)

 

I raised an eyebrow as I park my car in front of the agency. “What? Am I missing something big?”

 

(Don’t you remember him? He was our batchmate! And mind you, he was also in the same basketball team as Minho!) I drop my keys as soon as I hear the dreaded name. Wait, is she serious? How can I not recognize him if we went to the same high school?

 

Then a memory flashes in my mind. Basketball court. Sports fest. Water bottle. The same-old annoying smirk. “Wait, don’t tell me he’s the guy I accidentally hit with a water bottle on the head!” I cover my mouth as I remember that shameful event. Clumsy Im Yoona wanted to give a water bottle to Minho but she hit a passerby’s head with it.

 

I can hear her laughter and I bet she’s having the time of her life by laughing at my humiliating situation. (Bingo! Is he still as awful as before?)

 

“I actually don’t remember him, but if he’s already bad way back then, I guess he’s worse now.” The past few weeks have been a pain in the with that guy as my officemate. Luckily, I got used to his annoying remarks and can somehow bear with them.

 

(I wish you luck, Im Yoona. Let’s just hope that he doesn’t remember that incident because you’ll be doomed!) Before I can even react, she ends the call. That girl really never changes her habit of leaving people hanging.

 

I take a step out of my car and look at my watch. I realize that I am five minutes early and probably, Oh Sehun is already there. Despite the fact of him having a rotten attitude, he’s actually pretty serious when it comes to work.

 

“Well, good morning Yoong.” I ignore him and go straight to my cubicle to prepare my things. I can feel him watching me but as usual, I just didn’t mind him because the more I fight back, the more annoying he gets. “How can you not greet your co-worker back?”

 

I settle my things and I look at him with a light smile. “The morning’s not good when you’re around.” I see his expression darken and I let a silent chuckle. Before he can even say something, Sunny unnie’s voice filled the room, making us turn our attention towards her.

 

“Good morning sunshines! Are you dating yet?” Eversince I started here two weeks ago, Sunny has been pushing the two of us together. She’d sometimes leave with Joohyun and Doyeon, forcing me to eat with this . Trust me, it isn’t a pleasant experience.

 

“Oh shut up, unnie. Have you fixed the flight of Miss Taeyeon? I checked the website last night and texted you that there’s still a vacant slot.” I turn the screen of my computer on and check my email if my clients have any concerns.

 

“Yes I did! Thanks for checking, Yoong. I almost forgot it!” She giggles and I can’t help but smile as well. Moments later, Joohyun and Doyeon enter, followed by Taehyung who seems to be livelier than usual.

 

He claps his hands and I look at him confusingly. “Jungkook’s back!” I can hear the girls cheering and I notice how Sehun seems to care less. So… am I missing something?

 

“As much as I do not w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter