The Charmer

atarashī koi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: The Chapter

Yoona shuts her eyes tightly as she takes a deep breath. She has just finished dealing with a customer who’s really picky in picking a travel package and she’s glad that they ended without having to fight. She has recently proven to herself that she’s getting good at controlling her temper.

 

“I thought you were going to punch that client square in her face.” Then there goes Sehun’s side comments. Most of the times, she wanted her left ear to stop functioning so she doesn’t have to hear his sarcastic remarks.

 

“I’m close to hitting you right now so please shut up.” She says, making the man chuckle. She rolls her eyes and looks at her screen once again as she monitors the packages she has just recently sold.

 

“Oh, I’m scared!” Sehun finds it fun to annoy her in every way. They weren’t that close when they were schoolmates and he always thought that she’s calm and collected but seeing her react this way excites him.

 

The chime bell on the door starts to sway and Yoona grumpily opens another tab in her computer screen, not wanting to face any customer right now. She had three straight clients and what she wants right now is to rest.

 

“Miss me?” Hearing the familiar voice, Yoona raises her head and her lips automatically form a smile as she sees the man in front of her. “Don’t be too obvious, Yoong. Was I gone too long?” She chuckles at his statement, quite glad that he’s here to brighten up her day.

 

“Here we go again.” Sehun says in an annoyed tone as he watches the both of them. “If you really want to date, the café in front of our agency is always open.” He then points to the store in front as he smirks.

 

“It’s okay, Hun. Yoona doesn’t want our relationship to be publicized yet.” Jungkook proudly says, making the other employees laugh softly. “So, I know I just got back but I got a job waiting for me. I’m going to Canada.”

 

Yoona’s eyebrows furrow. “Are you sure that you want to book your flight now? It’s still the peak season and the rates are higher than the normal ones.” She says as she scrolls through the website of an airline.

 

“It’s one of the best months to go to Canada, that’s what they say.” Jungkook shrugs. “Besides, it’s been years since I last went there.”

 

Yoona nods as she looks at the flight schedules and rates. She thought that Jungkook must have had a lot of money for this trip especially since the prices are quite high. She can't even afford it. “So, when will you be leaving?”

 

“On New Year’s Eve.” He says. “Don’t miss me too much.” After saying that, he winks playfully at her before forming a heart with his fingers, making Yoona chuckle.

 

“Will you take the morning flight at 11 or the evening flight at 6?”

 

“Evening flight.” He then leans on the table and looks intently at Yoona. “Would you like to go out with me?”

 

Yoona tears her gaze from the screen and raises an eyebrow as she looks at him. “What?” She’s really used to his lines like this but she didn’t see that one coming.

 

Jungkook clears his throat. “I mean, before my flight.” He smiles cheekily before placing his chin on top of his palm as he gazes at Yoona.  “Why? You want to go out with me for real?”

 

“Sure.” Yoona shrugs. It will not be bad to go out with the man, after all. He has been kind of a friend to her already and despite the fact that he likes to a lot, she likes his outgoing personality. “But we’ll have to meet on my lunch break so you don’t miss your flight.”

 

Jungkook’s smile widens as soon as he heard her agreeing to his plans. True enough, the girl has been quite charming inside her workplace but he wants to get to know her personally. “I finally got your time.”

 

“Where will you be eating?” The two suddenly tilts their heads towards the direction of the speaker. Yoona arches an eyebrow as she figures out what is going on with him.  Was he listening to them all this time?

 

“Why do you care?” Her tone suddenly rises,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter