Chapter 2

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

Finally recognising the clean him. Seohyun realised that the boy in front of her her was the pair of strong hands that had rescued her earlier. Extending out her hand, she felt a strong grip on it and as she bowed to her newly acquired brother, she saw a pair of eyes appear beneath her face as her new brother bent down and smiled at her through her long hair that cascaded down as she bowed. Sticking out a tongue at her, he ran away quickly leaving her to hold on to the book he had rescued from the bog for her. A smile slowly formed on her face as she watched his back view get further and further away. from her.

========================================================================================================================

15 years later

Seohyun stood at the gates of her new college with anticipation as she excitedly pictured how college life would be like. She had worked hard in order to be able to enter into this prestigious school. The imaginary bubble burst as her thoughts were rudely interrupted by this group of noisy girls behind her who were busily gushing and wowing as a guy walked past. Seohyun took a closer look as she realised that the source of attention and noises was actually her own brother Kyuhyun. He sauntered down the walkway with headphones over his ears, to block out the noises those fan girls were making.  He walked up to her amidst the noises and smiled while the fan girls whispered amongst themselves on who exactly this lucky girl was to be able to garner such attention from one of the most popular and handsome guy in school. Seohyun sighed inwardly as she could start imaginging the little arrows of hate and jealousy flying in her direction. As if a smile from him wasn't enough to make Seohyun into one of the most hated girls in the school, Kyuhyun took Seohyun's hand into his as he half dragged, half led her through the school gates and into the school. He bent down and whispered in her ears as they walked down the pathway "Welcome to your first day in college, my dear little dongsaeng"

Smiling, he led her down the pathway as she turned behind and visably paled at the amount of hatred and jealousy that radiated from the fan girls that had crowded behind. She could imagine the hell she will probably have to go through as a result of what just happened. Frowning, she turned back and glared at Kyuhyun who was still smiling away happily beside her. "Oppa, if you don't want me to die a horrible death, you better start letting those girls behind know that I am only your sister." Turning to her, Kyuhyun smirked as his evil nature took over  "Why should I? Don't you think its more fun this way? Now I can finally utilise you a shield to prevent them from bothering me further." Seohyun turned even paler at his answer as she started foreseeing her that future life in school is definetely not going to be a pleasant one. Glaring at Kyuhyun, she gripped his hands even tighter in to hope to crush it beneath her hands. Kyuhyun only laughed and continued leading her into deeper into the campus.