Chapter 13

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

Kyuhyun was halfway through his favourite game Starcraft II Wings of liberty as he battled for the top spot in the grandmaster league. A pk invitation flashed up on his screen and he smiled to himself. "Hah, just another noob trying to challenge the impossible." Looking at the nick he smirked to himself. "Who on earth calls himself / herself eyesmile89. A person pop up in his mind as he dismissed the thought. "Nah, she is probably still cramming for her exams right now. Plus its 2am in the morning over there. Its impossible." Shaking his head, he clicked on the accept button and started battling the new player that had dare to challenge him.

Haflway through the game, Kyuhyun found himself impressed with the opponent he had as he / she seemed to anticipate his every action and already has a counter planned for it. Kyuhyun clicked as he found himself concentrating on the game for the first time. He lost eventually as the opponent seemed to know his every actions and he lost when she launched the final attack on him taking him unexpectedly. He clicked on the pm box dejectedly and typed GG for good game as he prepared to log off and go get some rest. Just then the reply came as Eyesmile89 replied "Honey, Miss me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun and Yoona finally arrived at this grand mansion that seem to stretch on for miles and miles. Lupin opened the door for Yoona and Seohyun as they stepped out of the car and Seohyun took in the sights around her. A pathway led into the mansion as men in black flanked on each side of it. They bowed deeply as Yoona walked past and again at Seohyun as she followed closely behind Yoona. Lupin opened the door to the mansion revealing a chandlier completely made up of swaroski crystals. Before Seohyun could even admire the luxuries that lies in the mansion, they were hurriedly rushed into the study room. There were at least 20 mens in the room and they sat on the leathers chairs and smoke drifted out from the cigars they were smoking. Seohyun hurriedly cover her nose and mouth as she coughed from the sudden intake of smoke and Yoona looked at her with concern in her eyes. Seohyun smiled a little to reassure Yoona that she was fine as she took a seat in the corner far away from the smoke that lingers in the air.

A few men were bickering about something and it seemed serious as they banged away on the table and one even took out a pistol from his waistband and slammed it down on the table top. Lupin and Ddong ddong stood beside Seohyun as one kept serving her drinks and the other kept eating his never ending hotdog buns. Yoona slammed her palm on the table as the table fell silent at her sudden outburst. She turned to glare at the man that had whipped out the pistol and he hurriedly tucked it inside his waistband again. Seohyun watched in amaze as she saw how Yoona quickly settled the difference each man had with the other. Some were about fighting for ownership of clubs and pubs while others were about really minor stuff like this guy slept with the oher guys's wife or vice versa. Yoona addressed the crowd professionally and settled everyone's difference amicably. Seohyun could not imagine that this was the IM Yoona she knew as the image Yoona potrayed in school was completely different from who she is now. In school, Yoona was always sleeping and whining about not getting enough sleep to her. If she wasn't sleeping then she would be eating away or slacking in the infimary bribing the school's nurse with food.

Looking at Lupin, Seohyun whispered under her breath "Is she always like this? Or is it only an act she put up to gain respect from the guys?" Lupin nodded as he curtly replied "Miss was chosen to succeed as 4th generation leader ever since she was 7 and now with boss's illness, she has no choice but to shoulder over his responsbility until he is well." Seohyun looked worriedly at Yoona who was banging two heads together and started praying for Yoona's granddad as she imagined him to be lying on the bed sick with a really serious illness.

Yoona finally finished settling the work on hand and turned back to Seohyun with a pout on her face

"Seobaby, I am hungry~!~!~!".

Seohyun frowned at the nickname she was given.

"Whats with the nickname Seobaby? I am not a baby anymore."

Yoona stuck out her tongue playfully at Seohyun and ignored her complains as she dragged her out of the room

"Come on Seobaby."