Chapter 25

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

It was ten minutes before lunchtime and the corridor was empty except for a few stray toilet goer. A figure dressed in a grey hoodie looked nervously around as he twiddled with the dial lock in his hand. Whispering silently under his breath he frowned as he tried the 5th possible combination "It's not her birthday nor is it her citizen registration number. Maybe it's her phone number." The lock failed to open as he spun the dial to the last digit. Angrily he slammed his fist against the locker door and hurriedly turned to look around afraid of alerting any attention to what he was doing. Turning his attention back to the matter on hand, he racked his brains for a possible combination. A voice sounded behind him "try 3 feb 1988." The guy thanked the mysterious voice as he repeated the numbers under his breath and spun the dial "321988" The lock popped open as realization suddenly dawned upon him and a smile slowly grew on his face.

Spinning around to face his mysterious helper he heaved a sigh of relief when he saw who she was. Noticing that her eyes were transfixed on the bag he held in his hand, he smiled as he took one goguma out and offered it to her "You must be the greediest infirmary nurse I know." Opening the locker, he placed the bag of gogumas inside and slammed it shut as he walked down the empty corridor beside Sooyoung who tapped her nose "Correction, I am not greedy. I just happened to have a really sensitive nose that always seemed to be able to lead me to good food." Laughing the two of them headed down the corridor just as it started filling up with hungry students.

========================================================================================

Seohyun's eyes lit up when she popped open the locker and the smell of freshly roasted goguma whaffed out. Beaming to herself she took out the white paper bag from inside her locker and noticed a familiar looking sketch of a Tamama doll on it. A post-it note was stuck to the paper bag and it read

Hey,

I can't provide you freshly grown ones yet but the least I can do is to provide you with freshly roasted ones. Hope you will enjoy your lunch.

Love

Tamama.

Holding the paper bag in her hands, Seohyun enjoyed the comforting warmth it brought her. A yell that travelled down the corridor accompanied by varying whispers and screams snapped Seohyun back to reality as she turned to face the source of the noise "Seobaby, are you done yet? I am starving and these fangirls wouldn't leave me alone." Shaking her head, Seohyun closed her locker behind her as she walked towards the crowd which had automatically split up to form a clear path for her. Hooking her arms into Yoona's, Seohyun smiled as she jiggled the bag of gogumas in her hands "My lunch for the day." Yoona glanced at the expression on Seohyun's face and then at the sketching on the bag as she silently followed Seohyun's lead into the canteen.

Yoona poked at the lunch in front of her as she snapped at the flashes that shone around her. Seohyun nudged Yoona with her hand and got an irritable glare in returned. Yoona hurriedly softened her expression when she realised that the nudger was none other than Seohyun. Seohyun handed her a goguma from the bag and Yoona forced out a smile admist the uncomfortable feeling she had. Every nerve in her body was warning her of the impending danger from this Tamama guy and it was not a great feeling as her brows uncontrollably creased together even though Seohyun was just beside her. Seohyun reached out a hand and gently pinched at the frown that was forming between Yoona's brows and  Yoona took her hands in hers as she stared in Seohyun's eyes. "Seobaby, who exactly is this Tamama guy? He sounds fishy and he is making me very uncomfortable with his actions." Seohyun shrugged as she rested her head on Yoona's shoulder and closed her eyes "Seriously, I don't know who this person is. But he/she seems to know so much about me." Lifting up her head, she waved the empty paper bag in her hands "This person knows I like Keroro, he/she knows I cannot resist gogumas and even managed to opened up my locker to place this inside. Honestly, I am pretty impressed by this person. There is a very familiar feeling I get from this person but this feeling is something I cannot seem to put a word to." Yoona sighed as a single drop of tear rolled down her cheek from within her closed eyes. Hurriedly wiping it away with her sleeve before Seohyun could spot it she smiled as she interlocked their hands together "Seobaby, just be happy in whatever you do and whatever choices you will make ok?"