Chapter 11

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

Breakfast ended and since it was a weekend, Kyuhyun headed back to his room for a starcraft competition of some sort and Seohyun stayed to clean up. As she cleaned, flashbacks of what had happened in these few weeks played through her head like a video as she slowly broke into a smile from all the sweet moments they shared. Shaking her head rapidly, she tried clearing these thoughts in her brains as it was wrong. These were thoughts she was having and its not something she should be smiling about. Seohyun decided to head out of the house for the day to allow her mind to settle and more importantly, she needed to get as far away as possible from Kyuhyun before she really loses her mind and falls head over heels for him.

Seohyun roamed around the streets aimlessly as the thoughts of and the thoughts of her liking Kyuhyun battled within her brains. She could literally see a mini devil and a mini angel in front of her eyes as they battled to sway her thoughts over to their side. She was focusing too much on her thoughts and didn't realised where she had wandered off to. The sounds of a blaring horn snapped her back to reality as she realised she had stepped off the sidewalk and is now walking in the middle of the road. Unable to move a single step away, she closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come. The pain never reached her as the car screeched to a stop just centimeters away from her. She crumpled to the floor as the shock took over her nerves causing her feets to turn into jelly. The door slowly opened and a driver stepped out from inside the car screaming angrily. Seohyun blinked as she raised a hand to block out the sunlight that was reflecting off the hood of the car. The driver ranted angrily as she walked over to check on her car only to notice Seohyun on the floor. She bent down immediately and took off her shades to reveal the face Seohyun recognised from school. It was face of Yoona, the girl that had saved her the last time.

Yoona stretched out a hand to help Seohyun up and Seohyun winced when they hands met. After she stood up, Yoona told Seohyun to get in the car first before she gets knocked over again. In the car, Seohyun turned over her palm and noticed they were grazed from when she crumpled to the floor. Yoona drove silently and parked her car in front of a pharmacy. She came out shortly with a plastic bag and opened it to reveal bandages, antiseptic, wet wipes and cotton wool. She gently took Seohyun's hand in hers as she cleaned and dressed the injuries on Seohyun's knees and palm. After the dressings was done, she turned to look at Seohyun in the eyes. "Are you out of your mind? Whatever possessed you to walk in the middle of road? Do you think you owned the roads or something? Or do you have a death wish or something?" Seohyun gulped nervously as she lowered her head and tears started spilling out from her eyes a short while later as she broke down in front of Yoona. Yoona was taken aback by her outburst as she hurriedly searched around her car for tissue and running out to the pharmacy to buy some when she realised she didn't have any. She returned shortly after with a whole carton of tissue and plonked it in front of Seohyun who couldn't help but burst out in laughters when she saw the amount of tissue Yoona bought. Yoona snatched the back of her head in awakardness as she muttered under her breath "I just grabbed what I saw. I didn't realised it was THAT much." Seohyun smiled as she took out a small pack of tissue from the carton and cleaned her tears with it.  Turning towards Yoona, they both burst out in laughters at the carton of tissue in front of them.

Finally they placed the carton of tissue in the backseat as Yoona looked at Seohyun "So you want to tell me why you cried just now?" Seohyun looked into Yoona's eyes and somehow she knew she could trust this person in front of her.  She told Yoona all about her feelings for Kyuhyun and the confusions that has been running through her brains. She also told Yoona about all the interactions they shared as Yoona listened on nodding her head every now and then to let Seohyun know she was still listening. Seohyun finally ended her story and took in a deep breath to calm herself down. Yoona gently picked up Seohyun's hand as she held it with a serious expression on her face "Honestly, I cannot make any decisions for you but I can tell you this one thing. Follow your heart and choose whatever makes you the happiest. I do not want you to make a hasty decision now and eventually regret it later." She poked a finger at where Seohyun's heart was and said "Listen to your heart, sometimes it makes decisions that are more sensible and sound that what your mind tells you." Seohyun nodded as she tried listening to her heart but it remained quiet and empty.

Yoona smiled at Seohyun's expression and ruffled her hair a ltitle "YAH!! the decisions doesn't come just immediately ok? You will know it one day when it decides to speak to you. Since it hasn't and you seem free, you shall pay for my consultation by accompanying me for the whole day today." Seohyun laughed as she nodded her head and Yoona started the car to head off to their first destination of the day.