Chapter 4

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

The sounds of the school bell awakened the both of them from their slumber as Seohyun groggily shook herself awake. Turning to the person beside her, she had to stifle a laughter at the sight of him waking up with drool on his face. Her anger had completely gone by then and she was thankful of his accompaniment. Taking out a piece of tissue from the packet he gave her, she gently stretched out her hand to wipe off the drool on his face. He was still kind of dazed from the nap and didn't stop her actions at all. Seohyun smiled as she wiped his face "I wonder what your fans will think if they saw their prince their idol with drool on his face." Kyuhyun merely yawned and stretched himself in reply as she finally finished with the wiping. He noticed her torn bag on the floor beside them and proceeded to pick up it slinging it over his shoulder. Seohyun tried taking the bag back from but he just shrugged off her hands casually insisting on taking her bag for her. Intertwining Seohyun's left hand in his right, Kyuhyun led her through the maze of the school campus expertly and they arrived at the canteen in no time. He sat her down by the corner amidst the stares that was emitting by all around the canteen and proceeded to buy food for the both of them.

Seohyun twiddled her thumbs nervously as she felt the tension around them grow with every minute that passed. Nudging Kyuhyun who was tucking into the food hungrily, she whispered nervously. "Oppa, I really think we should just tell them that you are only my brother." Kyuhyun ignore her requests and firmly pushed her plate in front of her and ordered her to eat before he starts feeding her. Seohyun looked around nervously as she proceeded to take the first bite as her hands involuntarily shook from the fear and tension she was feeling. Kyuhyun looked up from his plate at her and noticed the fear and tension that was going through her mind. Scooping up a bite of food from off his plate, he raised the spoon in the direction and smiled at her. "Say ahhhh." Seohyun tried motioning with her head the hatred that grew even larger as a result of his action, but he didn't seem to care as he continued on with his smile and motioned for her to open with the outstretched spoon. Seohyun sighed as she finally opened and accepted the outstretched spoon into . A deadly silent filled the room with her action and eyes burned and glared in her direction at the intimate moment they shared. Seohyun had an impending feeling that things were just going to proceed downhill from this moment.