Chapter 1

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

Glancing at her watch, the girl realised that she has to return back as her mom is expecting guests today and would want her to be around to keep them company. Casting a look at the paper back that floated in the middle of the bog that not only smells bad but looks unpleasantly dirty as well, she returned back to her home feeling crestfallen.

When she got home, the guest had already arrived and was seated on the sofa in the living room. Peering out from his thick spectacles, he looked at her benignly as he attempted to converse with her. Giving one worded answers to all his questions, she sat on the edge of the chair across him and searched for her mom desperate to get out of the current situation. Her mom finally came out of the kitchen, wiping her wet hands on her apron, she sat beside the guest as he draped an arm around her waist. Looking at her daughter, she announced that she would be getting married to him in a month's time and inform her daugther that she will be gaining a new sibling soon. Looking at her fiance, he nodded as he informed that he has already mentioned to his son of his decision and his son seemed to be pretty okay with it. They turned to the small girl in front of them as she sat with a smile on her face. Bowing to the guest in front of her, she opened and the words that came out from it brought a smile on their faces. "Hi Dad, Its nice to meet you finally. I am Seohyun."

As the introduction ended, the guy who was now identified to be Ivan Cho looked around as he wanted to introduce his son to his new family. He finally spotted him as he walked up the pathway with pieces of mud and grass on him. Ivan frowned knowing that his son was probably up to no good again as Seoyhun's mom hurriedly rushed over to the boy and led him upstairs to clean up. He finally emerged later, looking much much cleaner and better. Seohyun thought he looked familiar as she peered at him curiously. He padded over in his socks and walked straight up to Seohyun with a smile on his face. Taking out a relatively clean looking book from behind his back, he handed it back to her as he extended out a hand. "Hi, I am Cho Kyuhyun and I will be your oppa from today onward."