2.

Would you let me?

To: 10
u

=>From: 10
Huhhh??????? Excuse me????

=>From: 10
I'm not gay????

To: 10
i told u not to tell him

=>From: 10
Listen if this is about your date with Seulgi that night I NEVER TALK 2 ANYONE ABT IT NOW IF UR FGHTNG W/ UR WYF U DSRV IT U CHTR

To: 10
what. i think i'm lost here.

=>From: 10
Meet me at the rooftop ASAP


Yuta is waiting at the rooftop for a good 15 minutes, the bright sun burning his skin as his company and was about to run down and punch Ten when he hears footsteps. "You call that ASAP huh."

"Teacher won't let me out. What happened?"


"What did you told him?"

"Bro... We were out together with noona and her friends yesterday. I don't even have his number how can I communicate with him."

That makes sense.

"And it's not like he'll get so mad if he knew you're going out with someone. Don't you think he'll be happy to hear it? Unless there's something else t---"

Yuta sighed. "I just--"

"What." Ten challenged. "Think she'll drop you if she sees him? Is that what you're afraid of?"

Yuta looks impossibly at Ten who is talking in a very serious manner. "You're not drunk this early, are you..?"

"Whatever---just. You know what, if I'm being honest I don’t even find this claim worthy of arguing against." Ten huffed in annoyance. "Make up with him, okay? Be sure you guys are ok before either of you sleep tonight. I'm going back to class."

 

 

Yuta is thinking. At the library, he knows people are looking because it's his first time stepping in there. He sat on the far side after finding an empty seat near the window. Head hanging lowly and hands clutched together.

The books on the shelves doesn't appeal to him. If it wasn't for their teachers requiring them to bring books to class, he'll probably never get to touch one.

Ten was right. It's not like Taeyong is going to be mad when he finds out that Yuta is seeing someone, and it's not like he is dating even. He just found someone that he'd like to think is worthy of his time, understanding, and fun to be with. He isn't even sure if she likes him or feels the same when they're together.

But knowing Taeyong for years, he knew how demanding the older is. If he hears a word about this, he wouldn't stop asking Yuta about it. He remembered having a crush in freshman year, Taeyong didn't stop pestering him about, asking questions and stalking the girl, until Yuta decides to just eat his feelings off just to make Taeyong shut up. In example, the other day when he didn't attend dance practice and not tell Taeyong where he went with Ten. He might not pester him about it, but the cold treatment he's receiving right now is going to be definitely worse than that. Taeyong is supposedly a quiet person but when it comes to Yuta's personal errands, he gets giddy.


"Did you come here to sleep, mister?"

He looked up to see Seulgi smiling brightly at her, Yuta offered the seat next to him but she sat on the opposite side.

"What sorcery was casted that had you coming here." Seulgi asked, beginning to write on her notes.

Yuta smiled. "I wanted to sleep so I came here. But now that you're here, I wanted to chat."

Seulgi hissed. "Go to sleep. You look like you needed it."

It's funny, how much Seulgi sounds like Taeyong. The way they speak are so alike. Harsh spoken, but of sweet and caring words.

"How's life being the school's prettiest cheerleader?" He asked.

Seulgi only sighed. "The competition is nearing, but we have yet to have a proper choreography. I asked Ten to pair up with me on teaching the cheerers, I'm so glad he agreed."

Yuta laughed. "Of course he will." He like the ladies, he wanted to add. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Seulgi shook her head. "How's life for Mr. Nakamoto?"

"As good as Ms. Kang's." Yuta said in a funny voice.

She chuckled. "The people who call you an introvert cold prince should see this part of you. You're really funny."

"Finish that quickly. I'm walking you home."

 

 


"Taeyong, have you seen my---"

"No."

"I haven't even finish my question yet."

"I finished my answer?"

"How is that even making any sense." Yuta sighed as he watches Taeyong walked passed him from the shower. He followed the older though, and flicked the lights off since 10pm is their time for bed. They sleep early.

"You need a haircut." Taeyong says.

Yuta turned to face Taeyong's back. A small smile creeping on his face.

"Your ugly face is hidden so well----let go." Taeyong weakly tries to wiggle from Yuta's arm on his waist. But he's too tired to make an effort to push him off.

"Then call me a mountain man like you always do."

"That's childish. Just get your hands off me."

Yuta laughed. "I really miss you......" He slid in hand inside Taeyong's shirt, making him gasp in surprise and started pinching on his stomach. "Your baby fat here."

"I said get off!" Now Taeyong violently pushed him away, before laughing heartily.

Yuta finds a chance to tickle Taeyong in the stomach again. He could've sworn the curve of Taeyong's slim waist should be line up in the 7 wonders of the world.

"Just get a haircut tomorrow. After class."

Yuta hummed in response and they fell asleep like that.

 


Taeyong woke up to warm fingers on his stomach and someone's exhausted breathing. Carefully, he lift his head up and almost had a heart attack when he sees Ten standing near their bed and staring at them. Mostly on Yuta's hand inside Taeyong's shirt, that the older quickly lifted off him.

"What are you do---"

"What are you do---"

The two asked in unison but stopped midway when they realized the situation they're in. Ten barging in at 3 am doesn't seem very polite. Yuta seemed to be sleeping well, though.

"I climbed up your window and I-I do this a lot every time Winwin locks me out. I'll just sleep on the couch, please don't mind me and continue what you guys are doing?" Ten talks fast, back already turned and jumps into the couch.

"What we're....doing?" Taeyong asked, unsure. He doesn't know what Ten was trying to imply by that.

"Sleeping?" Ten answered.

"Oh."

"Goodnight, Hyung."


Taeyong heard Ten said. He sighed loud, almost waking Yuta up but decides to go back to sleep, this time, inches away from Yuta.

 

They woke up extra early today. Yuta begging Taeyong to let him sleep more but the older was literally pulling him off the bed. They head to the salon for a haircut before class. At 7am. He got his hair trimmed and it looked like a bowl haircut that he feels very sorry for himself.

They part ways to head to their class. Although sleepy, Yuta feels very conscious of his new look. His classmates will talk about it for sure. Arriving late on his first class because he decides to accompany the vending machine , thanks for the coffee the urge to punch the person who always strongly tap his back is a little controlled.

"Hey so you guys made out--"

With huge eyes, Yuta turned his head to Ten.

"I mean made up." He laughed.

"How'd you know?" He asked and received only a shrug. "Last night, you didn't barged in did---"

"Oops I got caught." Ten stick out his tongue and run inside their classroom. He sits at the front whilst Yuta sits at the back beside Winwin.

The teacher has yet to arrive but everyone is on their seat respectively. He smiled at the group of females complimenting his new hairstyle and wonders if they're lying.

"Wow I thought it was Justin Bieber at first." Winwin said, although busily munching at his oreo cookies for breakfast.

"Don't you think it's too early to provoke me." He muttered under his breath causing the other to laugh.

Winwin pulled his phone out to take a photo on Yuta in quick motion before he starts typing.

"What the hell are you doing..."

"Noona must see this."

"That's just an excuse to talk to her." Yuta said bored.

In a short moment, Winwin was shoving his phone on Yuta's face. Showing him Seulgi's reply. "Cute. Like a baby."

Yuta couldn't help but smile and Winwin starts teasing him.

 


Taeyong ends up in the library with Ten and Hansol because the weather is hot and Ten said they could stay at the library where it's cold and free to sleep.

"Are you liking it here so far?" Ten asked him.

Taeyong nodded before answering. "I find it more comfortable here."

"Yuta said you're good in academics." Hansol said.

"Oh...." He smiled. "That's.... I just can do better than he does."

Ten leaned on his arms at the table. "You guys seem so close. I'm... jealous."

"Why would you be jealous." Was Hansol's curious question. He stood up with a sigh and heads to the shelves to find a book.


"I wonder what it's like to have someone who cares about you. You know... Like... Just... That." Ten couldn't find words. He doesn't even know what he's trying to say but talking to Taeyong is always nice than talking to Yuta.


"I understand what you're saying." Taeyong laughed.

"Yuta is still so lucky to have you as his best friend."

"That's not true."

"Don't argue, hyung. I'm sleeping."

But none of this went well. Ten complains how it's too cold and Hansol couldn't find a good book. So when Taeyong said he's hungry, they decide to go to the cafeteria.

"Look it's Yuta."

Ten wanted to punch Hansol in the gut if he wasn't that tall because right now he's manhandling both him and Taeyong to the booth where Yuta is. With Seulgi.

"Oh." Was what Taeyong said.

Ten could've sworn he see the horror in Yuta's face as he looks at Taeyong, then to him. He made a face of denial and points his lips to Hansol. Yuta only sighed.

"Hello." Hansol said to Seulgi.

Shyly, she greeted back. Stood up and bowed to everyone.

"T--Taeyong have you eaten?" Yuta asked.

"Yes."

"Ah. This is Seulgi." Yuta told him. "And this is Taeyong. My friend."

Best. Taeyong wanted to add.

"Hey since you're not hungry..anymore. Let's go to the basketball court. Johnny is playing. I almost forgot. He told me to watch." Ten was suggesting and talking too fast.

"Yeah let's do that." Taeyong nodded.

"You just said you're hung--" Hansol was cut.

"If the game ends, we're dead. Johnny doesn't have anyone to cheer him don't you find him pitiful? I do."

"....alright."


To: 10
explain.

=>From: 10
It wasn't me it was hansol hyung istg

=>From: 10
Please senPAI SPARE MY LIFE

=>From: 10
U LOOKED LIKE A BF CAUGHT CHEATING

BY HIS GF WHAT A SIGHT TO SEE LMAOOOO

 

=>From: 10
SO FUNNNNYY HAHAHAH LMAOOO

To: 10
i'm over with you.

 

=>From: 10

Jk jk look it really wasn't me....

To: 10
meet me outside school after class

 

Ten was scratching the back of his head right when he saw Yuta standing at the gates. He didn't want to apologize to something he didn't do. Whatever, he thought. He'll just yell back at him if Yuta yells too much.

"Hey, look. I really didnt--" he started.

Yuta nodded. "What do I tell him when he asks."

Ten feels pity when he's sees the uneasiness in Yuta's eyes. It's not always that the older talks about his worries or his feelings. "I know a good place."

They didn't think twice when they entered the tiny and cramped restaurant hidden from people's eyes. Pretending they were senior students and ordered two whole chickens and 2 bottles of soju. Ten paid for everything.

They exchanged a shot of soju, then another. One bottle was emptied in silence when Ten spoke. "Tell me about it."

Yuta exhaled the hotness in his throat before talking. "I... Why do I get the feeling that she doesn't think of me the same way... I'm just a friend. And it ."

Ten hummed in response. No need for names. They know exactly who they're speaking of. "You think so?"

"Yeah... She always.. Talks about her crush. It's like-like even shoving it to my face all the time that that person is never going to be me. It hurts you know." Yuta took another shot.

"I know. I know it hurts so much." Ten said dramatically, letting out a sad chuckle.

"How'd you know?"

Ten laughed, almost choking on his chicken. "It hurts when your friend is trying to hit on your crush for 4 years and-you can't do nothing about it because... There's really nothing I can do about it."

Yuta didn't have to think who Ten is pertaining to do he just said "Oh ."

"Oh ." Ten echoed him.

"We're you... in so deep?" Yuta asked, nervous. He thought it wasn't serious because Ten basically likes every girls, now he feels guilty for everything. "Like... Did I hurt you that much that you're starting to hate me?"

He remembered the first time he met her. Ten told him she's very pretty and he likes her. Although Ten flirts with everybody, Yuta should've read well how extra caring Ten was to Seulgi. But it all changed when Ten starts to notice Yuta's interest in her too. Ten even helped him one too many times to win her heart. They both failed. And now they can fully admit that they got trapped in friend zone.

Ten laughed. "Nah. I got over. It's you, anyway. You're a better person than I am."

"Don't say that, bro. You're good yourself." Yuta feels bad for Ten.

"But do you know what I hate about you?" Ten looked at him seriously. "I know you don't like her as much as you think you do."'

Yuta curved his brows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Bro." Ten starts, jabbing his fingers at Yuta's chest where his heart is. "You just gotta listen to this instead of this." Then he jabbed at Yuta's forehead and quickly pulled back. "So you won't regret ."

"I don't understand what you're---"

"He seemed jealous. I mean it."

"That's nonsense. You're drunk." Yuta is quick to deny it.

"Don't mind what I said." Ten shrugged. "I'm in it for the whole story how you two got here."

Yuta shook his head. He never told anyone but he knew how sharp Ten is. "He messed up. But I was the one who got in trouble."

"You mean he did the usb thing. Did he?"

He nods. "The school kicked me out, I had to leave. It's been almost two years.... If it wasnt for the holidays where I have to go back to Seoul and meet with his family.. It felt like we stopped talking."

"Oh....Like no communications?"

"Not really..." Yuta tries to remember. "But he had something else to be busy about. And he would just... contact me when he couldn't manage his messed up relationship anymore. Then here I am busy with soccer, football and dance."

"Is he a bad guy?" Ten wanted to know.

Yuta hesitates whether to nod or shook his head. He did the latter. "That's what everyone believes. But only because they never give him a chance. I thought of that too...he bullied me. But getting to know him isn't difficult."

Ten agreed. "I don't see any signs of his bad side, honestly. He changed a lot, huh."

"If it wasn't for me, he'd be living his dream by now." Yuta felt another pang of guilt for the nth time. The title of the bad guy definitely belongs to himself.

"What do you mean?"

"We auditioned together on a company. We started training even. I didn't want to actually do it, but it was my first time to see him so sincere and persistent on doing something." Yuta still remembers how excited Taeyong was every time they have to head to the company to train after school. "Then I broke my leg playing soccer. And he didn't want to go alone. He said he wants to do it with me. But I couldn't make it to the practice anymore because of my leg. So he quits. Just like that. He quits his dream and choose to take care of me everyday at the hospital. I still feel guilty."

Ten wanted to tear up at the story, that was something. "You must be very important to him... than that dream of his."

"Ah. Stop looking too much into it!" He groaned. "He's just someone who can't decide on his own and afraid to be alone."


"Well, I wouldn't do that just for someone." He saw Yuta looked down, as if he was taking in what he said. "Here." He handed him another shot.

They ordered another bottle and spicy barbecue,. Meaningless words are exchanged this time, like how stupid Winwin is. The youngest is always their target when they just decide to savage together.

" I'm drunk." They said in unison when they saw the time, it's 11pm.

 

Taeyong lies uncomfortably on the bed, his phone placed on his forehead waiting for it to vibrate. He's been texting and calling Yuta but he didn't get any response. His messages are not getting viewed either. He even tried to contact Winwin who just replied about not giving a to Yuta. Then he remembers about the girl all smiley and sweet with Yuta at the cafeteria earlier, maybe they're together.

At the thought, Taeyong quickly put his phone down the desk and lay on his side to sleep. It wasn't a good day and he's tired so he doze off quickly the moment he closed his eyes.

Taeyong awokens to a heavy weight that fell on half his body. Quickly, he sat up and pushed the person away. "Get off me. Yuta!" He yelled when it hits his nose that Yuta is reeking of alcohol. "You're drunk! Get off."

"Why would--I." Was Yuta's almost inaudible response. Using his strong legs to trap Taeyong's under him.

"Because you're drunk! What are you doing?!" Taeyong yelled again, pushing Yuta away who's trying to hug him. The hair on his nape rising when he feels Yuta's lips right above the skin on his neck.

"You're really....ho..." Yuta said, slurred.

Yuta kept on saying something inaudible every time Taeyong pushes him away. Taeyong wasn't prepare to what was coming, he felt electrifying shivers down his spine when he felt hands feeling up his clothed manhood. "Oh my god!" He gasped. Quickly, he kicked Yuta on the stomach and managed to stood up and get off from the bed. Standing feet away from him. His back hits the wall as he looks at Yuta in horror.


Yuta seemed unfazed by the kick, although he is now holding his stomach. The drunk smile is still painted on his face. "You moaned."

Taeyong wanted to kick him again. When did Yuta even learned drinking? When he sees Yuta lie down comfortably on his side of the bed, he headed straight to the bathroom and stared at his sleepy face in the mirror.

He wanted to cry. Yuta just touched him on his most private part, in a case the younger is drunk. Taeyong felt so abused and sensitive right now. What's going to happen tomorrow is what all he could think off. It's 3:45 am when Taeyong got out of the restroom. He stayed there for a good hour... a bad hour...Just thinking how awful life has been to him lately. He is more than disappointed. Yesterday, his mother texted him about Ruby getting sick. He wished he just went home, if he did, none of this would happen.

He can literally feel the heat in his face when he touch it. Stepping out of the bathroom, he knew Yuta is sleeping soundly in the bed when he hear him snore. Taeyong didn't want to look at him though. And he doesn't think he can for awhile.


Instead of climbing back to bed, he went back inside the bathroom to shower. He figured he needed cleansing and relaxing so at 4'oclock he took his phone and jacket and went out the house to jog. He didn't know their place very well so he'll just take a straight lane. When he opened his phone, a messaged popped in on their group chat.

 

 

=>From: Baby Winnie ^~^

IS ANYBODY AWAKE IM BORED

=> From: Woojae

Why are you bored at 4 am? God. You woke me up for nothing?

=> From: DongRude

Jaehyun-a, turn off your phone's vibration

=>From: Baby Winnie ^~^

Why are u aWAKE DOYOUNGIE HYUNG

=>From: DongRude

Studying

=>From: Baby Winnie ^~^

Boring LOLOLOL I'M SO HUNGRY TEN HYUNG ISNT HOME YET HELP ME


Taeyong hissed. Were Ten and Yuta drunk together? Damnit, even just remembering his name makes him want to throw up. He messaged Winwin on private.

To: Winwin

Let's grab bfast together

=>From: Winwin

Ok LOL HYUNG where u? I'm jogging near ur street i think

To: Winwin

Let's meet at 7 11


Taeyong was breathing heavily once he reach the store. Fortunately he wasn't lost, he's been on this place a lot and noted the direction. He saw Winwin already sitting on a stool, a small greeting and they bought coffee and noodles and some bread.

"Ten hyung isn't home yet. Is Yuta hyung home?" Winwin asked.

Taeyong didn't answer and only continued sipping on his coffee.

"It's like morning already. I just hope he isn't dead. Ghost roommates are popular Facebook story nowadays." Winwin sighed, sipping on his cow milk box.

"Were you waiting for him?" He asked.

Winwin nodded. "The hyungs just live next door, they keep asking me where he is. I couldn't sleep. Hansol and Johnny."

"Ah, I remember you guys live on the same dorm."

"Yeah... He dislikes me so much."

Taeyong could've sworn he saw Winwin rolling his sleepy eyes. "Ten?"

He huffed. "Nah, Yuta."

"Why do you think so?"

"He doesn't talk to me. Like he doesn't take me seriously. He's only nice to Ten hyung." Winwin confessed, suddenly. Yuta only talks to him when he wants something or commanding him, not like he's holding a grudge but he just wants Taeyong to know. He admits to himself that he's very talkative too. "He only talks to me when he wants something or when he orders me. Ten hyung too, they're so alike. I hate them so much."

Taeyong feels worried about this. But he is mad at Yuta right now, even a mention of his name is making him cringe. The last person he wants to talk about is Yuta. Save the questions for later.

"You do?"

"Nope, JK." Winwin laughed. "What happened to you hyung? You look high."

Taeyong almost cried at the description.

"And red."

Holy .