14.

Would you let me?

omg guys did u see our poster its so pretty right thank you littlesnowflake for making it ily!!

 

-----------

 

"W--what did you see?" Yuta stuttured asking.


Taeyong didn't look at him and walks to the kitchen. "Is there anything for me to see?" He ask, loud.


Swallowing the lump in his throat, Yuta ignored his question. The air is thick once again and Yuta isn't going to have any of Taeyong's bad mood. Changing from his dress shirt to a tank top, he tells Taeyong "I'm going to Ten. Don't wait for me on dinner."


No response and Yuta decides he'll just leave and comeback when the air is better. He didn't want to fight anymore.

 

 

Ten snickered at his outfit when they met at the plaza. He was too busy munching on his ramen when Yuta tapped him hard on the nape. "Come sit."


"Dude, what did you tell Taeyong about.." Yuta stopped what he was saying when he saw the staff on the stall was looking at him. He flicked Ten's ears instead.


"Ow! What did I do again?" Ten whined, tears forming in his eyes.. He just pierce his ear that Yuta flicked


Yuta couldn't voice out a sensitive and embarrassing topic, not when the lady staff was listening.


"Oh." Ten gets it. "Well he asked if you really...do it. I said yes."


"You didn't have to say that!" Yuta pinched him on the side.


"Ow no! Not there! Oh god Yuta!" Ten grumbled with his mouth full. "What happened?"


"He went through my closet."


Ten laughed. "Nice one, er."


"Don't call me that." Yuta hissed.


He waited for Ten to finish his food so they could leave and talk somewhere else. Walking around the park is cold and Yuta regrets his choice of clothes.


"I think I'm going to be sick."


"In the head." Ten finished for him, receiving an eyeroll from the other.


"Do you think Seulgi likes you?"


Ten scowls at him. "Try asking yourself if Taeyong likes you. Answer that first and I'll answer your question."


"God, Ten. You're so serious nowadays." Yuta breathes out. "He does. Taeyong likes me. But not in the way I want him to like me."


Ten gave him a sad smile. "I think that's how she feels about me too. We're both stupid, like what Taeil hyung always says."


"Exactly. Why didn't I fall in love with you instead?"


" you, Yuta." Ten kicked him in the shin. "I'm still not as stupid as you."


"Right."

 

Ten drops him off when he couldn't take the cold anymore. Yuta figures Taeyong was sleeping the moment he entered because all the lights were off. Staring at the sleeping body , he carefully lies down next to him. Not wanting to wake him up.


"Don't go home this late again."


Startled, Yuta went pale. He tried all his best to be cautious but he still end up interrupting Taeyong in his sleep.


"It's only 11pm." Yuta says. Unsure of why he talked back.


"Well, stop making me worry all the time." Taeyong huffed.


"Then don't worry." Yuta retaliates.


He waits for Taeyong to make any exasperating response but what he got was silence. Maybe Taeyong is so done with him, too.

 

 


BRAVO: everyone don't forget to sign today
kimdongyoung: i will
kimdongyoung: forget
BRAVO: we dont like u BTW
BRAVO: wifey will lead our crew this time
jae97: who's wifey?
BRAVO: Hansol hyung
moontaeil: gross
kimdongyoung: ^
jae97: ^^
handsome: ^^^
BRAVO: whEre's TEN
yten: idk
BRAVO: yuta I know ur there
BRAVO: taeyong too
taeyu: okay i will
taeyu: who changed my username
yutae: ^
kimdongyoung: not me
yten: kick him out the group
yten: johnny hyung ur u/n ain't funny js
BRAVO: urs isn't that good either
handsome: what are we going to sign?
BRAVO: didn't u print the paper urself
handsome: oh yes
dongdong: i signed already
handsome: just come to the studio on monday

 


"What is Johnny so hyped about?" Ten quipped. Almost choking on his food for talking fast.


Yuta looks at him perplexed. "It's dance. Shouldn't you be the first one excited?"


"Dude. I broke all my bones doing the cheerdance and you want me to deal with Hansol's sensual dancing?! What did I do to deserve this?!" Ten grumbled about.


"We're not joining this ?"


Ten groaned. "As if Johnny will let us. Is Taeyong hyung joining?"


He shrugs. "Maybe. When he's done with his snits."


"What did you do again?"


"Hey!" Yuta tells him, offended. "Like a girl on her period. He gets pissed over nothing."


"Betting all my money. He's pissed at you." Ten barbs.


Rolling his eyes, Yuta pushed his plate away giving up on eating. "I need real food."


"Taeyong is a good cook. You need him."


"Shut up."


"You don't love him. You need him. Think about this man. Thank me later." Ten says, standing up and leaving Yuta in awe.


Well , is that so?

 

 

To: Doyoung

hey pal do u think i love taeyong or i just need him


=>From: Doyoung

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH


=>From: Doyoung

I'm legit laughing


=>From: Doyoung

What makes you think this?


To: Doyoung

i just need him man i ain't gay


=>From: Doyoung

...........

 

 

 


Yuta makes sure he gets up early before Taeyong does on a Saturday morning. He sets his alarm at 5 o'clock. Keeping in mind of what Ten told him yesterday. It may be true that he is confusing his feelings of being dependent to being in love.


But already proven himself wrong because just about as he was getting up, sleeping Taeyong held him back down to bed. His arms heavy around Yuta's torso making him feel butterflies in his stomach.

 

To: Doyoung


i love taeyong

 

 

 

 


Yuta woke up to soft hands gently tapping his face. The light from the opened window blinding him.

"Yuta wake up. It's 10am."


"A---already?" Yuta asked. Suddenly feeling empty when Taeyong pulls away.


"I came back from the groceries. You're still sleeping."


Getting up slowly, Yuta can feel Taeyong staring at him. Making him feel ashamed at his laziness.


"I'm so sorry for being a slug." Yuta says, blinking up at Taeyong. "Tell me what I can do today. I'll make it up to you."


"Why are you acting cute?" Taeyong grins at him.


Surprised at Taeyong's sudden cheery vibe. Yuta decides to get along with it. "I'm not, you're just thinking that."


"So full of yourself." Taeyong laughs, hitting Yuta on the shoulder.


And it was contiguous, so Yuta laughs too. Looking at Taeyong in full of admiration. But the older didn't notice this. He never will.


"Hyung......I really can't get up. Hyung....bathe with me." Yuta whines, one hand reaching out to Taeyong.


The older takes it though, before making a face. "Just shower already. You're heavy, Yuta."


"I gained weight when you got here." Yuta says, his free hand proudly tapping his stomach.


Pulling him up, Taeyong laughs when Yuta almost stumbled. "I thought you're so strong and manly."


Induced, Yuta walks to him with his chin up. Strong hands grasping on Taeyong's shoulder but making sure not to hurt him. "I can throw you to the next building."


"Fine, fine."


He hugs the older tightly instead. Taeyong draws in Yuta completely that he couldn't keep his hands to himself. So much for trying to surmount his feelings, Yuta thinks he's just falling deeper. It was all a mistake to love Taeyong. But Yuta felt like he was born for it.

 

 

 

 

Hansol was serious when he said don't be late on their first day back at the dance studio. Leaving a long message on their group chat and even sending them a text one by one. Apparently, Hansol and Johnny were keen on making the dance crew in their school official. The school already promised to give them budget for improving the studio and for costumes in future competitions.


Ten and Yuta haltingly enters the room where everyone was stretching. Hansol told them to meet at 3 o'clock and they're half an hour late. Jaehyun saw them at the cafeteria and they're sure he told the older already.


What caught Yuta's attention the time he stepped in, was Winwin helping Taeyong with the stretching.


"Dude, I'll help you--"


"No need." Yuta says, tapping Ten's hand away. The younger already knows what's with the sudden change of mood. He sees it too.


He walks to the corner of the room, opting to stand there to drink a bottle of water than to stretch. Eyes never leaving Taeyong's where Winwin's hands are on his shoulders massaging him.


Hansol showed the first part of choreography with Johnny. It's a kind of dance you do with a partner. Slow steps but intense is his Hansol's dancing style. The two were explaining the steps to everyone and the others are trying them out.


Despite such a performance, Yuta's eyes never leave Taeyong. The older was laughing along with Winwin when they failed copying the moves.


Johnny's loud voice is telling them to get up and warm up. He already noticed Yuta not listening and jokingly mocking at him but Yuta isn't going to have any of that. Not when Winwin is all over Taeyong. Not when Winwin's hands are touching Taeyong everywhere.


Squashing the bottle in his hands, Yuta threw it on the wall causing everyone to look at him. His mind went complete black and turns in a strong feeling of rage. He couldn't look at it anymore. From when he entered the room, Taeyong's attention was never on him. Taeyong's attention that he was hungry for and yet the olders gives all to somebody else. He was so afraid to watch, thinking he'd loose Taeyong anytime even if he wasn't his.


"Yuta what the ?!" Johnny yelled.


Yuta burst out of the room, fists clenched tight. He was so jealous and it hurts because there's nothing he can do about it. It's so maddening that he couldn't stay in the same room when his hands are itching to swing out any moment.


"Yuta!"


He knows it was Ten following him the moment he entered the empty music room. Although he wishes it was Taeyong, but it's just wasn't meant for him.


"Yuta why d----"


Yuta turned Ten around, so he could use the other's back to cry on. It really s you up when anger gets together with jealousy, too strong for anyone to cope with. He grits his teeth as he cries, suppressing the sounds with his palm covering his mouth.


It was tiring to be in the receiving of all the agonizing sentiments. Although it was him who created and bottled up all his nonsensical feelings, Yuta still believes he doesn't deserve this much pain.


As if reading his mind, Ten says, "I'm sorry bro, you don't deserve this."


If Yuta never had Ten on his side, he'd probably ed up more than he do now. At least he still have someone who understands him and who will stay with now that Taeyong wouldn't.

 


Yuta was surprised Taeyong didn't interrogate him as to why he run out of the studio yesterday. He didn't asked until midnight and Yuta thinks Taeyong is waiting for him to say something about what happened at the studio. But when Yuta didn't, he asked once. Yuta tells him it was nothing serious and only a result of bad mood. It was disrespectful and he promised to apologize to everyone the next day.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, what happened yesterday? Why did Yuta hyung run out?" Jaehyun asked, taking the seat beside Taeyong at the lobby.


"He told me nothing was wrong. But I believe he told Ten what's wrong." Taeyong says.


Jaehyun was surprised at his nonchalance. Weren't Yuta and Taeyong supposed to be best friends? Or it's just something personal he shouldn't put his nose on? Also why it was Ten who run after Yuta when Taeyong should be the first one who is troubled about him?


"I'm sorry for suddenly asking, hyung. I was just worried of him too."


Nodding, Taeyong went back on his notes. "I'm really worried too. But I guess he didn't want to tell me what's wrong."


Hesitant, Jaehyun asked "Is there something wrong with Yuta hyung? He seemed....distant with everyone lately."


Shrugging, Taeyong closed his notebook to look at the younger. "If there is, he can talk to Ten about it."


"I...see." Jaehyun nods. "Then tell him he can run to you too, if he needs somebody."


Taeyong didn't say anything and started fixing his stuffs. Preparing to leave when Jaehyun stopped him.


"When Yuta hyung first came here, he didn't want to talk to anyone except Ten. I think that's what made them attached at the hip. I don't think they'd seperate soon---"


"Good for them."


"Did I hit a nerve?"


Taeyong looks at him impossibly before leaving.

 

 

 

 

"Your phone is non-stop ringing."


Yuta hears Taeyong says when he got out from the shower. Picking his phone up from the bed. Instead of answering, he replied through message.


"Where were you last night?"


"I went to the club with Ten." Through fake I.D's, he wants to add.


Yuta wants to find something better to do than brood at his feelings in one room with Taeyong. They didn't really drink at the club last night, but went there to meet new people. The only reason why Ten agreed to this is because Yuta was being a whiny hormonal teenager and even threats that he wants to die.


Brushing his hair, he watches Taeyong through the mirror. It was one of those days when he look so pissed yet again. He wonders what's bothering Taeyong lately.


"Hey, hyung I'm going out. Don't wait for me on dinner." Yuta says, tying his shoes and making his way to leave.


"You forgot something."


"Hmm?" Yuta looks at Taeyong quizzical. What could that be? He watches as Taeyong digs under the bed.


"This one."


Yuta stared at him wide eyed, Taeyong holding out his little stash of unnecessary. Gulping, Yuta tries to speak but nothing came out.


"This is yours right?" Taeyong s the small box on Yuta's chest. "So it's true? You hook up with es? You do that, huh?!"


"I...Tae--Taeyong..."


"You had fun? Yeah, I can see that through your kiss marks." Taeyong spits, fingers dabbing at Yuta's neck and making the younger step back.


It got on Yuta's nerves too when Taeyong shouts "I hope you get aids!" on his face. That didn't go well in his ears and he was more than offended.


"What the are you getting mad about?!" Yuta yells back, frustrated. Feeling embarrassed all about these. He thought Taeyong will only lecture him and give him an earful, but not these humiliating words.


"You're disgusting! I can't believe you! How disgusting!"


Yuta froze and his mind goes slack, mouth slightly opened. Those were words he never thought will come out of Taeyong's mouth towards him one day. But he heard it not once and even twice and Yuta knows he means every inch of it. How much more would Taeyong react if he finds out that Yuta is in love with him?


Clutching his hands onto fists, it wasn't anger but rather self pity that he feels for himself. Yuta admits to his mistakes but he thinks he doesn't deserve to be judged by Taeyong. He wonders why Taeyong never even held back calling him that.


He can simply retaliates that at least he didn't force anyone like Taeyong did, but he couldn't hurt Taeyong like that. No matter how much heartache he'd given him, Yuta still loves him the most.

 


Yuta couldn't take more of the tension so he runs out. He can't have any more of Taeyong looking at him in disgust. The dark skies and pouring rain outside mirrors Yuta's emotions. Ignoring the cold drops hitting his skin and the freezing air blowing his face.


No tears comes out of his eyes as much as he wants to let it all out. Maybe it was from the frustration and he couldn't do anything about his feelings towards Taeyong anymore.


Yuta strives to run faster to farther their distance. It's not like Taeyong would be following him, but he just wants to be away. He bumps into people that yells incoherent words at him. He wasn't going nowhere because Yuta knows there will always be one person who will never push him off.


Running up the building, he ignored the guard's scolding and runs straight to Ten's room. When he entered , the younger jolts from his bed and looks at him in surprise. Yuta took his shirt off and threw it on the corner because it was dripping.


"W---wait Yuta. What the happened?" Ten asked, standing up and running towards him.


Yuta couldn't put it into words either. He put his both hands at the back of his head, dragging his feet to the window where he sat. He reached out at the back of Ten's desk where he hid a pack of cigar and a lighter.


"What are you doing? Where did you get that?!" Ten screamed.


Yuta puts a stick in between his lips, he watches as the fire from the lighter lit up. He inhales the smoke and blows it to Ten's face.


"What the happened?" Ten asked. Yuta looks like he'd ed up real good.


"He said I was disgusting." Yuta says, another puff of smoke.


"Did you confess?" Ten asked, offended by the amount of smoke that's in the room now so he walks to Yuta and opened the window.


"That's never going to happen." Yuta sighs, another amount of smoke mixes with the cold air. "I'll just leave bro. I miss my family. I can buy a ticket tonight and leave tomorrrow morning."


Ten hissed. Of course, Yuta is never going to confess. He figures Taeyong would tackle about Yuta sleeping with hookers anytime soon. Ten doesn't agree either when Yuta does this, and if he wants to be honest he'd tell him it's digusting too.


"Stop being silly, man. Don't make decisions when you're mad." Ten scolds, reaching out to take the cigarette from Yuta.


"No. Let me have this just once." Yuta pulls away, and clutch at Ten's end.

 

Just then, the door opened. Making their heads turn to the person. Taeyong watches at them and Yuta noticed the way he was gripping tight at the door knob. And what was that sad look on his eyes?


Taeyong nods as if apologetic of interrupting and Yuta can guess it was disappointment written all over his beautiful face. He shut the door to leave.


"T--Taeyong, wait!" Yuta shouts, throwing his cigar out the window and putting on his shoes. He was about to go out when Ten reminded him he was half and threw him a clean shirt.


"Chase him. Quick."


Yuta nods at Ten and leaves. Taeyong was nowhere in the hallway anymore so he runs down fast and out the building. It was hard to see from the rain, but he saw Taeyong's yellow umbrella from a distant and runs there fast. It's hard to chase someone who's running too.

"Taeyong! Taeyong stop!"


He shouts and almost tripped over bumping in to someone. He heedlessly and continued on his track. Darting faster when he saw Taeyong nearing the bus station.


"Taeyong!"

With his persistence, Yuta closed their distance just as Taeyong was about to climb up the bus. He held Taeyong on the wrist, causing the umbrella to fall on the street. People were looking at them now.


"What do you want?!" Taeyong screams at him, pulling away.


"Why did you follow me there?!"


"How I wish I didn't!" Taeyong counters. "So you smoke too? Is that what he taught you?! That's why you like his company so much?!"


"Why do you keep on smearing at Ten when I don't say anything about you hanging out with Winwin!?"


"And what does Winwin have to do with this? You do it with him, right? Those pack of----of condoms and lubricant. You use it with each other don't you?!"


Yuta had his jaw dropping at the accusation. Is that what Taeyong believes that's going on between Ten and him all along?


"Aren't you and Winwin the ones who can't keep your affection to yourselves?!" Yuta scowls, his jealousy keeping him in rage once again.


"Why do you keep dragging his name?!"


"And I've never done that! We've never done that!" Yuta grimaced at him. "Keep your filthy thoughts to yours---"


Yuta never expected Taeyong to stop the pique of the moment by closing this distant and pressing his lips on him. His heart races fast at how mesmerizing Taeyong's soft lips feels against his. He feels his limbs going weak and Yuta closed his eyes to feel more of this. Wrapping his hands around Taeyong's waist and swipping his tongue at his his bottom lip to kiss him deep.


Taeyong pulls away for air but Yuta pulled him back quickly to capture an open mouthed kiss. Their tongues dancing against each other. Yuta's anger dies down and is replaced with a passionate desire to make Taeyong his.


He stopped when he hears a quiet moan escaped Taeyong's lip. Only realizing that they were in a public place and everyone is looking. But Yuta couldn't careless. He hold Taeyong close and put their foreheads together.


"Let's talk this at home."

 

 

 

-------------

This is not the ending :---)