15.

Would you let me?

To: buns

hey dweeb bunny


=> From: buns

Sup lil klutz


To: buns

They kissed


To: buns

*sent a photo*


=> From: buns

(>o<)


=> From: buns

Grossest thing I've ever seen in my life


To: buns

Ikr but high five


=> From: buns

agshsgsjskkk

 


They're soaked all over and Yuta doesn't think any taxi will give them a ride so he pulls Taeyong, holding his hand tight and walking ahead. It was still raining but they're drenched anyway. They walked in silence, Yuta only hearing the sound of his beating heart.


When they entered their apartment, Taeyong was going to say something but Yuta grabs his face and pulled him for kiss.


"Shut up for a minute."


Yuta whispers against Taeyong's lips, Taeyong's bottom lip so the older will give him an access. The kiss becomes sloppy and Yuta manhandles him to the bed. Straddling Taeyong's hips and supporting himself with both hands. He pulls away to take his shirt off and Taeyong was quick on tugging him down by the neck. They're teeth clash but it didn't matter because the softness of Taeyong's lips puts him to oblivion.


Yuta s Taeyong shirt when he felt the older was too occupied on kissing him back. When Taeyong moans the second time, Yuta pulls away only to get back on kissing Tayeong's neck. hardly on the skin and his tongue tracing down his chest. His hands started roaming around Taeyong's stomach, tracing the outline of Taeyong's jeans.


He moans at the feeling of Taeyong's soft skin and at his s. All sensation gone in an instant when Taeyong kneed him in the stomach.


"Don't touch me there!"


"Taeyong what the ."


Taeyong quickly shifts in bed to get a pillow and covered his chest with it, looking all sulky. His stomach hurts a bit but Yuta wanted to laugh at Taeyong's face, sulky and flushed.


Laughing, he crawls up to Taeyong so he could lie his face on the pillow, staring at the other with a huge smile on his face.

"What." Taeyong huffed.


"Why did you kiss me?" Yuta asked. He takes Taeyong hand, playing with his fingers. "So, do you like me?"


"I didn't ki----"


"You did." Yuta says, squeezing Taeyong's hand. "I like you. So much. That if felt so unreal when we kissed."


"Shut up. I still hate you. I hate what you did. I hate those kissmarks on your chest." Taeyong yacks, pulling away his hand but Yuta didn't let him.


"I like you so much." Yuta says again, kissing Taeyong's hand. "I can't believe I can say this to you now. I like you. I like you."


Taeyong sighed loud, looking away. "Why? Is it easier to tell Ten that?"


"Hey... I don't like him that way." Yuta says, but Taeyong ignored him. "Taeyong, I'm not going out with Ten. Stop thinking that."


"Really?"


Yuta hummed.


"You never thought of it?"


"Oh....sometimes."


"I hate you." Taeyong rolled his eyes.


"Are you jealous?" Yuta asked.


"What about Seulgi, then?"


Yuta chuckled. "She.... reminds me a lot of you."


"Lies."


"I'm not kidding." Yuta says, serious. "When Ten introduced me to her, I was reminded of you instantly. You two have the same vibe...I don't know... scary? But endearing."


"If you like her so much then go to her."


"I like you better." Yuta says, resting his head on the pillow and staring up at Taeyong's handsome face. Dark intense orbs staring right back at him and somehow, it makes Yuta nervous. "So do you...like me?"


"Ever since the first time I saw you." Taeyong sighed loud, using his free hand to run his fingers through Yuta's hair. "Something about you always draws me in.... But we were so young. Growing up, I tried shaking it off thinking it was rather attachment because you're the only friend I have."


Yuta closed his eyes. Taeyong's soft fingers and warm voice is so soothing that Yuta could fall asleep. The words coming out of Taeyong's mouth is making him crazy.


"I tried dating girls, but none of them can make me happy as much as I am with you. When you left me in Seoul, that's when I realized I never really grew out my feelings for you. You're so important to me that I'm always afraid you'd notice and find me disgusting."


"Never." Yuta whispered.


"Do you really like me, Yuta?" Taeyong asked, unsure. Toes curling in agitation as he anticipates Yuta's answer.


Nodding, Yuta breathes in. He never thought he'd get to this point of confessing his feelings for Taeyong and the other telling he likes him too. It's like being in cloud nine and Yuta feels lightheaded. As if all the heaviness inside him are all gone and only him and Taeyong in the world.


"When I saw you at the bus station, in all black, looking like a super model, I was smitten. Hell, I even love you. Taeyong."


"I love you too."


Yuta wants to hear it again, but he couldn't handle the tingling feeling inside him anymore and he's sure he's red now. He can't be just dreaming all this.


"But what about Dahyun?" Yuta wants to know.

Taeyong told him the last time that he still likes her and Yuta wants to confirm this because Taeyong can't be liking two people at once. He's had to admit he'd always been jealous of Dahyun for alwats taking Taeyong's attention.

"Tell me what exactly happened between the two of you. You dated her for 2 years."


"S--she's sharp." Taeyong says, musing at the memory. "I got the feeling that she sensed there was something wrong with me. So I coaxed her...to have with me so she would stop thinking that. She said she doesn't want it....But I just kissed her."


Yuta tuts, getting up. "Taeyong that's absur---"


"Later she agreed to do it though. So we continued.. But while were doing it.. I accidentally moaned your name." Taeyong covered his face with the pillow. "And then she started hurting me. I've never seen anyone so mad and disgusted. Hitting me everywhere. Then the next day in school, everyone were talking about us...about me. Laughing and calling me gay. I couldn't face anybody. And even asked noona to fetch me because I can't take anymore of that. It was sickening but I know I deserve it."


Yuta gets up, taking off the pillow off the other's face to pull him up and hug him tight. He used his fingers to wipe the years that fell from Taeyong's eyes.


"Stop crying about it."


"O---okay." Taeyong sniffled.


"Aigoo. That's never going to happen again, okay? You have me now. Such a crybaby."


"I'm not a crybaby."


"My baby."

 

 

 

 


It's cold and the smell of new books in the library doesn't go well with Yuta's nose. He's been yawning for half an hour, watching Taeyong finish his essay. He sits on Taeyong's side, straddling the older's chair with his legs.


"Winwin said he wants to talk to me." Yuta tells him.


"About what?"


"I don't know." Yuta sighed.


"Studies?"


"Doubt so. Did you broke up with him already?"


"What! We never dated, oh god Yuta!" Taeyong exclaimed when Yuta kissed him on the cheek.


"You better not. I'll end him to pieces." Yuta says, kissing Taeyong on the cheek another time.


"Stop!" Taeyong hits him on the leg. "People might see us. It's embarrassing."


"Oh...then..." Yuta leaned in closer to playfully whisper on his ear and squeezed the other's leg. "Let's do it tonight when we're alone."


"Shut up ." Taeyong huffed, pinching Yuta on the ear.


"How long is that going to take? I'm so hungry." Yuta asked, resting his chin on Taeyong's shoulder.


"10 more minutes."


Yuta groaned, scratching his head. "Fine I'll just ask Ten to eat lunch with me." He stood up to leave, but Taeyong held him on the wrist.


"It's done. One sec."


And Taeyong is already standing up, fixing his things making Yuta chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"What do you want to talk to me about?"


Upon seeing him, Winwin bowed and smiled wide. As if Yuta wasn't a to him all along. "Hyung, I'm sorry about everything. I just got along with Jaehyun and Doyoung hyung. I don't like Taeyong at all."


Winwin was talking fast and Yuta suddenly feel like he can't understand Korean at all. "W--what?"


"I'd rather date Ten."


"What are you saying?" Yuta stares at him in confusion.


"Or Ten. Well, he's cute but Ten hyung is cuter."


"You said Ten twice."


"I'm so happy for you, hyung! Congrats." Winwin pats Yuta's shoulder and walks away.


"Hey! For all you know, I still don't like you! Stay away from---"


"Keep your Lee Taeyong to yourself. Adios!" Winwin said, waving a hand. "I'm still going to study with him, though!"


Confused, Yuta didn't know how he'd find out about them. He never told anyone, not even Ten. He wonders if Ten actually told Winwin. Well that's better, he thought.

 

 


yten: where is doyoung
handsome: why are you asking me
BRAVO: this is a group chat sweetie
yten: jaehyun where is doyoung
jae97: probably at that coffee shop again
yten: what coffee shop
jae97: next to the cafe
yten: thanks
BRAVO: why are u even looking for him?
moontaeil: fishy

 

 

 

"If you are just going to talk about those two, don't talk to me."


Doyoung announced, the younger haven't even taken his seat and putting his earphones on for emphasis.


"But you still haven't told me why---"


"Jaehyun was curious what's going on between Yuta and Taeyong. So I wanted to find out. You seem to know something and not telling us, that's unfair."


"Oh." Ten breathes out. "They were pretty obvious, right?"


"Very." Doyoung nods.


"Yuta's always too close on ing things up."


"Man, Yuta said he was going home to Japan yesterday when the fought. Can you believe the idiot?" Ten sighed.


"I don't expect much from someone with anger management issues."


"It's nice that they got together now. I'm just....sad for WinWin. He likes Taeyong hyung too, right?"


"No." Doyoung sneered. "It's you that he likes."


"The ."


"But worry not, he's no plan on doing anything about it." Doyoung stared back at Ten who's staring dumb at him.


"Yeah he better not."


"But you still can't make me avoid Seulgi."


"Oh bro! I thought we're over this!" Ten groaned reaching out his feet under the table to kick the other. "Why all my friends are trying to hit on her too I'm so ing pissed."


"I don't remember being your friend, Ten." Doyoung grimaced.


"er!" Ten says, smacking Doyoung on the face with tissues.


"Don't worry, I like her bff more." He dodged, blinking at Ten.


"Oh, you mean Seunghwan? OMG." Ten laughed. "I thought you like Jaehyun."


"I thought you like Yuta." Doyoung retorts.


"ing gross." Ten fakes a gag, gesturing Doyoung to keep quiet when he saw Yuta and Taeyong entering the shop. A teasing smile made it's way to his face when he saw them holding hands.


Ten waves his hands at them. He laughed when Taeyong pulled away from Yuta when the two made their way to their table.


"Oh man. They kissed." Doyoung sighed, facepalming. "I can't forget the photo you sent me, Ten."


"What---" Yuta and Taeyong said in unison.


"I didn't do---"


Yuta held Ten on the collar. "You ing followed us?!"


"Let him go, Yuta. If there's anyone who deserves your wrath, it's Taeil hyung. I saw him touching Taeyong the other day." Doyoung warns.


"What?!" Yuta turns to Taeyong wide eyed.


"T---that was for P.E class. I do---"


"Where did he touch you?!"


Yuta stopped when Doyoung gestures him that the other customers at the store are audiences now. Taeyong suggests they move to another table, causing Ten to snicker more.

 

 

It was almost funny the way Hansol pulled them apart one time at the studio when Yuta was being the clingy significant other he is to Taeyong. Backhugging the older and playfully kissing the other's neck.


"What is this all about?" Hansol asked when he successfully take Taeyong from Yuta. "Why are you kissing him?"


Everyone in the room went silent.


Both of them never formally revealed their relationship with everyone. Sure they are kissing and hugging and feeling fondness towards one another but they have yet to have a name to it. Their affection is for anyone to see, though and the others quiet understood. It was fluttering that everyone is just as happy for them. Except for Hansol who has no single idea about what's going on.


"I--- Hansol, hyung... Taeyong is---"


"Why are you kissing him? You've been doing it for days, I can't watch it anymore."


"They're going out." Johnny tells Hansol.


"What." Hansol asked perplexed and dragging Taeyong back to Yuta. "I'm the only one who isn't informed?"


"Notice is the right word." Doyoung corrects. It's on the tip on his tongue on calling the other blind.


"But weren't you going out with Ten?" Hansol asked Yuta, causing everyone to gasp, he turns to Taeyong. "And you with Winwin?"


It went from a very warm to a very awkward atmosphere, thanks to Hansol no one can focus on dancing anymore. Yuta and Taeyong just want the ground to eat them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Hansol hyung is...." Yuta sighed loud the moment they enter their apartment.


Nodding, Taeyong flops down on the bed next to Yuta. Kissing the other on the forehead. "You can't blame him for thinking you were going out with Ten."


Groaning, Yuta pulls Taeyong down and hugs the other to his chest. "He said you were too, with Winwin."


"No." Taeyong said sweetly, resting his head on Yuta's chest.


"How are we going to explain this to your parents? And your noona." Yuta wonders suddenly.


Although he had no idea how to explain this to his family either, especially to his younger sister who's crushing on Taeyong. Or to his dad excited for him to come home to Japan so he could introduce Yuta to his friend's daughter. He guesses his mother and sister will cry about it.


"I don't know." Taeyong runs his hand through his hair. "Mom and noona likes you more than they like me."

"Should we tell them?" Yuta asked, making Taeyong look at him by patting his chin. "Would that still be the case?"


"Are you serious?" Taeyong furrowed his brows at him. "I'm scared."


Yuta hummed and turned them around so he's hovering over Taeyong. He kisses the older on the nose, down to his lips and on his bottom lip hard, making Taeyong wrap one leg around his waist.


The kiss got more intense and they started swallowing each other, making each other moan. Taeyong still tastes like the chocolate bar he was eating on the bus earlier.


They kissed for good five minutes and Yuta couldn't feel his body anymore. He pulled away when Taeyong bit his tongue, he accidentally roam his hands on the older's body again. Taeyong didn't want to do more than kissing.


"S--sorry." Yuta pulls away.


"Sorry too." Taeyong says, flushed.


"This weekend, let's go home to your parents." Yuta suggests and sat on the side of the bed.


"What!" Taeyong shrieks.


"I'll tell your sister first." Yuta shifts so he's facing Taeyong, tracing the other's face gently with his fingers.


"And if she doesn't like you that way? Dating his little brother?" Taeyong asked, worried.


"Then I'll make noona like me more. Your mom too, I'll tell them myself."


"I'm scared." Taeyong's lips quievers at the thought. "What about dad?"


"God." Yuta snorts. "Now I'm scared."


"I love you."


"I love love love you."


"No, I love you since day one and you don't even know." Taeyong pouts.


"If you love me that much, how come you don't notice that I love you back?" Yuta chuckles.


"I was too thinking you don't."


"Ten was the one who witness all of my lovesick self. It's surprising he hasn't push me off of his life."


"Stop mentioning him." Taeyong rolled his eyes.


"I love you."


All this idea of love, loving and being loved, puts Yuta into haze. He wasn't sure when did he start feeling it. Maybe it was the longing he felt when he left Taeyong in Seoul that's developed into what it is now. He didn't think about it much when he was away, but seeing Taeyong and being closer to him again made Yuta realize things.
It puts him to bliss every time he heard those three words coming out of Taeyong's mouth that he knows was meant for him.

 

"I love you."

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Thank you so much to all I really appreciate everyone for supporting this long crappy fic like wow thank u 

I'm marking this story completed and will upload an epilogue cos duh Taeyong's parents vs. Yuta

 

 

Also I'm writing another yutae fic I hope u can support it too thank u all I'm feeling blessed