8.

Would you let me?

ummm another update?

 

 

_

 


"I'm jealous. ."


Ten laughs hysterically at Yuta. He looks absurd with eyes closed and groaning like a maniac. Taeyong at the field looked at them questioningly but Ten waved him off and signaled him it was nothing.

"face, stop it. Everyone's looking."


Yuta continued what he was doing but lowered his voice when he palmed his face. He doesn't feel lik talking anymore and he's glad Ten isn't asking anything.


"What's wrong, Yuta?"


Yuta quickly looked up at Taeyong when he hears his voice.


Ten chuckled before leaving and singsongs, "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies. Choking on your alibis."


Taeyong sat beside him and looks at Yuta, concern written all over his face. He takes it as the younger being frustrated about his football career and it makes him guilty.


Yuta beamed at him instead. "You look so cool when you dance."

"I don't."


"You do. You're the best dancer in the world. I'm your number one fan."


"You're my only fan."


"You're so cool. You're the coolest. The team is going to win because you're so cool, hyung." Yuta fervently tells him.


Taeyong pushed out his lower lip. "I keep on making mistakes."


The smile on Yuta's face is gone. He wonders if Taeyong is still talking about the dance.

"I'm only making it difficult for everybody."


"Tae hyung! Come back here now!" Winwin shouts from the field.


Not for me, Yuta wants to say and hold Taeyong's hand. But he didn't get the chance to. Yuta only wants to be understood, and yet there has to be an intrusion.

 

 

 

To: 10

fck u man his back hurts


=>From: 10

;)


To: 10

say that again i'll burn u


=>From: 10

I Didn't SAY ANYTHING I JUST ;)ed.

 

Yuta received questioning looks from his classmates and his teacher when he abruptly stood up from his seat in the middle of discussion. Flustered, he bowed at everyone and heads out the classroom. Ten's class was just on the next room and he knocked and excused the younger, the teacher sending him an irritated look.


Ten peaks his head out the door and hesitates but Yuta pulled him out. Making the girls sitting on the front seat gasp.


In defense, Ten covered his face. "Don't kill me, senpai. I didn't do anything."


"I'm hungry."

Ten looked at him in disbelief. "You should've told me earlier. I don't wanna attend this class anyway."


They run in the hallways because Ten shut the door on his classroos loud. The cafeteria was empty since it's class hours and the lady at the cashier are giving them a look.


Yuta was munching on his food like a starving rat.


"People eat like pigs when they're broken. Are you trying to move on?"


Yuta ignored the question. "Taeyong is lifting someone double hid weight. His back hurts. Tell Seulgi that."


"Oh. You tell her." Ten chuckled.


"You think it's funny? He's at the clinic now." Yuta deadpanned.


"Then why aren't you---"


"The nurse said I wasn't needed there. She sent me to class." Yuta grimaced. "But guess what, I'm going there now."


The clinic is on the opposite building and a long walk but Ten insists to accompany him. None of them even flinched when the bell rang, both of them are used to skipping class. The students surrounds the hallways now so they decide to walk to the grounds. They'd rather pass by the stinky school fountain than the faculty rooms.


Just then, someone grabbed Yuta on the arm. "Yuta, it's me. Herin."


Yuta recognized she was the one asking for Taeyong the last time.


"Who." Ten muttered.


"Did you ask Taeyong already?" Herin asked.


Yuta haven't yet but he said, "Yeah....he's Really busy lately so---"


"Why? Does he have a girlfriend?"


"No, it's not that."


"Or a boyfriend?" Herin hissed at him. "So it's true."


"W-what?"


"He isn't interested in girls." Herin said, lifting an eyebrow. "I looked up his name on Facebook, there was a page about him."


"Yuta, what is she saying?"


"Oh and I noticed there aren't enough likers to make his page a bomb. Did you forget to hit like? I heard you were very supportive of him." Herin laughed.


"Shut your mouth." Yuta says, emphasizing every word.


"Why? Is it a secret that he's ga--"


"Leave him alone and shut you're ing mouth. If you ever try bothering Taeyong, I'll make you regret it." Yuta glowers at her, his fist balled.

Herin though, looks fazed when she stepped back. Bowing at them before sprinting away.


Ten could see Yuta was gritting his teeth when they continued to walk to the clinic. He wants to ask what was it about, but decides not to and waits for Yuta tells him. But he heard everything and yet couldn't understand.

 

Yuta only calms when they entered the infirmary and sees Taeyong sleeping. His coat and polo shirt were took off and he's only wearing his white shirt underneath.

"God, he's so thin. Oh my god, I'm telling Seulgi not to make him lift anybody." Ten gasped.


"Keep quiet." Yuta shushed him and moves towards Taeyong's sleeping figure, looking at the older's face and pushing away his bangs.


Taeyong scrunched his nose and slowly opens his eyes. "Yuta."


"Congrats you actually woke him up." Ten jeers.


"W--what are you two doing here? Don't you have class?" He asked sleepily.

Taeyong was sitting up but Yuta gently pushed him down and sat on the bed beside him. "Don't. You still need to rest."

"But I'm---"


"Please." Yuta holds Taeyongs hand on his.


"Oh yeah. I have." Ten fakes a laugh. "Adios." He says and shut the door. He was completely ignored.


"Taeyong, you don't have to do it. You can still back out." He says, squeezing Taeyong's hand.


"Didn't you say I was the best dancer and the team is going to win because of me?"


"But I---I don't want you hurt." Yuta's voice broke at the last part, he gets down and burried his face on Taeyong's chest, crying.


"Y--Yuta, why are you crying?" Taeyong panics, his free hand on Yuta's shoulder and the other squeezing Yuta's hand tightly.


Yuta is crying like a kid.


"Yuta? Yuta you're---messing up my shirt!" Taeyong scolds. "Yuta why are you crying? Don't cry!"


It's always Taeyong who cries and Yuta will always be there to comfort him. Now that Yuta is the one crying, Taeyong knows he had to do something.


Slowly he stood up and pulled Yuta so he could see the younger's face. It's almost funny how he looks like that one time when Taeyong joked that he didn't want to be bestfriends anymore when they were kids. He used his thumbs to wipe the younger's tears, but his tears keep on streaming down.


Yuta choked and buried his face back on Taeyong's chest again.


"Why are you being such a baby." Taeyong used his free hand to pat Yuta's back. He doesn't think Yuta is going to stop crying anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

"What happened to your eyes?" Doyoung asked him when they sat with him on the back side of the bus. "Did you cry?" He laughed.


"He's just sleepy." Taeyong says.


Somehow Yuta is glad that Taeyong isn't that someone who pokes fun at his youthfulness anymore. But it's better than Taeyong asking him why he was crying cos he wasn't sure either. Yet the moment he turned in bed and covered his face with a pillow, Taeyong speaks.


"Yuta. Why did you cry?"


Yuta straightens and stared at the ceiling, mirroring Taeyong. "Does your back still hurts?"


"Shouldn't you be answering me first?" Taeyong chides. "If I say yes, are you going to cry again?"


Yuta turned his head to look at Taeyong's face. It was dark, but he can still see him clearly from the night light.


"It doesn't hurt anymore. Pain reliever did a good job." Taeyong placed a hand on Yuta's stomach and smiled. "Don't worry."


Yuta nods. He remembered how Taeyong acted irrationally just to make him quit football back then when he kept on having injuries. Taeyong made it to the point of pulling him out of the field in the middle of a game one time when a player from their opponent team bumped badly onto him and had him rolling on the ground. Yuta would still insists to play, if it wasn't for the look of anguish on Taeyong's eyes.


He knows Taeyong loves dancing more than anything. The older looks happy too when he sees him on the practice and carried on difficult choreography. With a smile on his face and glint in his eyes and his body moving to the music, Yuta thinks Taeyong is art.


He was about to remind Taeyong again how cool he looks when he's dancing, but when the turned, the older was sleeping and he hears little snores. With a smile, Yuta snakes his arms around Taeyong's waist and buried his face on his shoulder. It was the same cozy feeling he feels when he's this close to Taeyong.

 

 

 

Ten has voiced out a thousand times today how glad he was about the school's library renovation. Also saying it was the first rime he ever feels proud of their school. Apparently, the vacant rooms that surrounds the library were made into resting areas. There were couch and pillows and several comics and manga they can choose from.


Ten lies on a couch, his legs resting on Yuta and Hansol's lap. Johnny, Taeyong and Jaehyun were on the opposite couch sitting and busy reading. Whilst they can hear Doyoung bantering with Winwin on the shelves. On a single couch, Taeil sleeps peacefully.


"Sports competition is next month." Ten groans, wriggling his feet and earning a pinch from Hansol. "Ow . Then we have to prepare the dance studio for the school foundation on November. I can't move anymore."


"If I see you moving I'd step on you." Doyoung says.


"I'd sit on your ankles." Johnny adds.


"50 meter titan and abnormal titan attacking, I no care. I'm Mikasa."


"You mean Levi?" Hansol asked.


"More like Armin." Jaehyun says.


"Ok wow. Hey, Yuta wanna hang out tonight?" Ten asked but didn't wait for his answer and asking again, "Taeyong hyung can he hang out with me tonight?"


"Huh....?"


"Tell him no." Johnny nudged Taeyong.


"I have a date." Yuta says.


"Really?" Jaehyun and Ten chorused.


"N-not really." Yuta says. "Hyung where are you going?"


Taeyong stood up and fixed his things. "Back to class. It's cold here."


Ten and Jaehyun whined at Yuta for keeping things from them but the latter is already coming out of the library with Taeyong.


"Who could he be dating?" Taeil asked.


"You weren't sleeping?" Winwin questions.


"He's so ing delusional. He doesn't even have friends. How is he dating anybody." Ten mocks.


"What are we to him, then?" Hansol asked in wonder.


"We're Anteiku, he's from Aogiri." Ten says and the questioning look Hansol gave him is too funny that he burst out laughing.


"Never seen anyone laughs so hard at their own jokes." Winwin says.


"Johnny hyung does it too." Jaehyun butts in.

 

Just as Ten promised, Taeyong can resume practice next week so he could recover from his back pain. Yuta insist they head home straight after class so Taeyong could rest. He even cooked ramen because he didn't want to exhaust Taeyong. But that's exactly what happened cos he's sure the older was dead-beat after instructing him.

Taeyong praised him because it didn't taste average this time, but a little worse than that.


"Do you want to sleep?" Yuta asked.

"Why?"

"There's a coffee shop that opens yesterday near the church. Do you want to come?"


"Are you going to introduce someone to me?"


Yuta was going to ask what the older was talking about then he remembered what he said about having a date. "You'll see."


They took the taxi to the coffee shop. A lady staff opened the door for them and handed them a flyer. When they stepped in, the warm air mixed with coffee and chocolate welcome them. There were cutesy stickers plastered on the white and pink walls. The first attraction was the colorful cakes and cupcakes placed on the transparent glass cabinet.


"Wow." Taeyong says.


"What do you want to eat?"


"Anything chocolate. I'll find us a seat." Taeyong says, looking around and pointed at the booth near the glass wall. "There."


"Okay, go ahead."

 

Taeyong sits there and waits for Yuta for their order. He wonders who Yuta will be introducing him to, or if he's ever needed there. He should've told him he wasn't going and gave Yuta privacy.


"Hey." Yuta placed the tray on their table.


Taeyong drools when sees the slice of blueberry cake, small box of cookies, a plate of crossaints and another of lasagna. He forgets about his worries when his eyes sets on the chocolate chips shake that has choco kisses in it. Yuta ordered a plain iced coffee for his self.


"Wow." Taeyong says for the nth time. "Wow. Wow."


"I'm with Lee Taeyong and not Ruby, right?" Yuta beamed because Taeyong looks so adorably fond at the food.


They ate in silence and when Taeyong finished his cake, he suddenly remembered. "Yuta, where's the person you're going to introduce to me?"


He laughed. "I should've told Ten it's you I'm going on a date with!"


Taeyong snorts. "I'm glad you decide to make up for that disgusting ramen. Take me here more often."


"Tomorrow, again?" Yuta suggests.


"I don't wanna take all your allowance."


"Who says I'm paying?"


"Well, I have to refrain from spending. Ruby is on the house again with mom and noona. You know how much budget we spend on her dog food."


"Your cousin gave up on her?" Yuta laughed. "Ruby is as glutonous as her husband."


"I'm Ruby's father."


"Who's the mother?"


Taeyong shrugs. "You?"


"No way! I am a manly man!"


"You wish."

 

 

 

Taeyong's birthday is nearing and his sister gave him an early birthday allowance. He didn't want to waste it over nothing so he ask if Yuta can join him to the mall. He was getting dressed and deciding which snapback to wear when Yuta took it off.


"Why do you keep on wearing these?" Yuta asked.


"Looks bad on me?" Taeyong puts his lips to a thin line.


"No. But I can't see your face with this on." Yuta placed the cap back on the drawer.


It was a hassle getting to the mall on a Sunday. The bus was full and they we're standing. So when they to the mall, the ate on a chicken restaurant first before heading to the deparment store's shoe section.


"I'm so full." Yuta groaned.


"You ate everything."


"Not my fault it tastes good." Yuta yawned. "Are you buying all these?"


"No, I'm trying them out." Taeyong says. He sat on the the stool and pinch Yuta's side who sat on the floor. "Stand up."


"I'm helping you." Yuta says and tooks off Taeyong's show on the right. The older sighed out loud but let him.


"I think this blue adidas will look good on you. Or this red chucks. I don't know, you look good on everything." Yuta smiled at Taeyong.


"Shut up." He hits Yuta on the shoulder and took the blue adidas to try it on. "I like this."

"I like it too."


"Nakamoto Yuta you need to stop talking for awhile." Taeyong scolds and Yuta obliged.

He didn't talk until they're back on their apartment but just smiling at everything Taeyong does.


To: princess

can i talk now??

=> From: princess

No.

 

 

 --

 

I just realize this story isn't rated so im removing the m here but---still hahahah soon