1.

Would you let me?

they flirted too much on v app today oh god yutae why 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"And you should've seen Johnny's face when he cried losing his first basketball game. He looked like Shrek. Priceless!"

A loud laughter emits from the cafeteria where there's only the two of them and the school staffs cleaning up. His phone started ringing, it's not always that he gets a call or a message from anybody so it's set on high volume.

"Wow, so you actually use your phone."

Yuta only dabs his friend on the chest and nervously looks at his screen. It can't be his mother calling from Japan again. He thought he already made it clear not to call him on class hours.


➡From: princess
Im 15 mins away from sttn. pick me up pls.

To: princess
what? at least complete ur sentence.

➡ From: princess
STATION.

To: princess
ok.. so?

➡From: princess
PICK ME UP AT THE STTN IDK HOW 2 GET TO UR APRTMNT

To: princess
wait what are u doing?

To: princess
are you really

➡From: princess
Just com hir asap

To:princess
this isnt a prank or something?

➡From: princess
Pls

"Who were you texting just now?"

Yuta quickly sat up and arranged his backpack. "I'm not hungy. You can have my food."

"Where the hell are you going??!!"


Ignoring his friend completely, Yuta literally runs out from his school. The hallways seemed longer now that he's in a hurry. Upon coming out the gates, he was thankful the afternoon shift students are just coming down from the bus that could take him to the next station.

Yuta was completely surprised. The train station was still busy with people in the middle of the afternoon, passengers are usually low at dawn. He looks around and despite many people, he finds the person waiting for him. Even from the backview, the irritated tapping of one foot clearly implies that Yuta is late.

"Taeyong." He called, to which the person quickly turned his head to his direction, surprised at first but is now frowning.

"You're late." Taeyong huffed in annoyance.

"Yeah..but... why.. I mean, how did you get here?"

"The train?" He said flatly.

Yuta did expected such answer. "And why are you carrying a huge bag with you?"

There was a pause. "At least feed me first?"

 

 

 


They entered a bakery shop just beside the train station. Yuta leans his face on his palm at the table, watching Taeyong munched at a half roll chocolate cake and iced coffee. Taeyong scoops the icing and a kisses from the cake, offering it to Yuta who frantically shook his head. Earning a groan from the latter.

"You really have sweet tooth." Yuta commented.

"I told you to never say that." Taeyong rolled his eyes but continued eating anyway.

"Why? You think girls would think you're less tough because you like sugar?" Yuta has a smile painted on his face now.

"You always say that. That's not making any sense." Taeyong finished after emptying his glass of coffee.

"But tell me, why are you here?" Yuta asked seriously now. The last time he'd seen the older was on Christmas holiday last year. May is about to end now.

"I don't know. I just feel like seeing you." Taeyong sighed.

"Oh... " Yuta swallowed. "But are you sure you didn't get to trouble? In school? At home?"

"Ah! Why would you think that!" Taeyong scowled, offended. "First semester ended 3 days ago. I did well. Why are you not on a break yet?"

"We're a week late. Semester is ending on friday." Yuta informed him.

"Are you studying for finals, then?" Taeyong asked. No answer. "Come on, Yuta. Stop wasting your whole life playing soccer, how many times do you have to get yourself injured. How can you go to college when you're academically awful?"

It's not even the tenth time Taeyong said him this. "Hey, just because you're smart that doesn't mean you can look down on my grades. And I'm doing good here, actually. My grades are better now."

"So you're saying it's the school's fault you get low grades before?" He asked, bemused.

"If I'm being honest, it was your fault. You always cause inconvenience that I get to trouble before you." Yuta stated a matter of factly. "Have your forgotten why I was kicked out."

Taeyong sadly remembered, though. "Not my fault the teacher thinks you're my mother. I've changed though."

"How so."

"It's just that... I knew you're not there to cover up for me anymore." Taeyong smiled bashfully.

Yuta clawed at his face with his long fingernails, causing Taeyong to whine. Taeyong didn't change one bit. Except for his hair that is now the color of chocolate brown. Yuta thinks it compliments the color of his skin and highlights his pretty eyes.

"But, hey... You're still mad at me for that... Right."

Yuta shook his head no.

"Lies." Taeyong hissed. "Has your mother forgave me yet."

"She knows nothing."

A year ago, when they were sophomores in Seoul High School, Taeyong made the whole school flipped upside down. He hopped inside the facility room whilst the students and the teachers are at the auditorium for educational event he wasn't interested to, and changed the projector's film to . He thought it was very funny, no one caught him. Except he forgot to take the USB with him, which was owned by Yuta and even has his name on it.

Taeyong is one of the top students despite being shabby. His good looks can be easily forgiven by everyone he hoaxes, even teachers, that's why he can get away with everything. There was never a day that he isn't late in class. Dragging Yuta to skipping classes with him and climbing out of the school gates.

They're often seen together, so every time Taeyong gets to trouble on his own, everyone thinks Yuta is involved and he gets dragged to hell with Taeyong which is a little deeper cos he is bad in class unlike the older who was born smart.

But Yuta holds no grudges in any of these. He enjoys Taeyong 's company more than with just anybody. He moved to Korea on his own without anybody to guide him, but Taeyong felt like home. Although it made him very sad that he got kicked out and the two of them had to be apart. Yuta though, didn't want Taeyong to feel guilty. So he simply says he made a search for school already and that he really wanted to transfer to a high school that focuses more in football in Chungju.


Getting used to the atmosphere of having no Taeyong around was a torment. It's like losing a part of him, that he left in Seoul. In a month though, he managed to think ahead of his life and started making friends to live on his own. He learned he can be happy in his own, as well.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuta hesitantly take him to his cramp apartment, expecting for the worse. Right when he opened the door, Taeyong begins to blabber incoherent words of "Gross. Dirty. Ew."

"When's the last time you clean up?" Taeyong even sneezed to emphasized his point. He started picking clothes from the floor, scrunching his nose every time he touch wet ones, especially used socks.

"I'm very busy, I can't do it everyday." Yuta stated, placing Taeyong's bag above his bed. "But a friend comes over on Sundays to help me clean up and do the laundry."

"A friend?" Taeyong was quick to dashed from the other side of the room to Yuta.

"Huh?"

"You have a friend? You never told me about that." Taeyong says, a little demanding. Yuta wanted to laugh. Despite looking tough, he actually is very childish and whiny. Not that everyone knows, though.

"I didn't think it was important?" He answered but more of like a question.

"How can you have a friend and not tell me???" Taeyong is dramatically sighing now.

"Taeyong, please. The last time you messaged me on Kakao was 3 months ago. And suddenly, you're here."

"I was waiting for you to message me first." Was Taeyong's answer that had him taken aback. "Introduce me to this friend of yours."

 

 


Yuta woke up to an aching back, he got pushed off the bed, of course. They have 2 days to study before finals start but he sure isn't having any of it now that Taeyong is up , cleaning and mewling nonstop. He wonders what time the older awoken. But wonders more why he didn't even wake the fallen Yuta off the bed.

"I cooked you breakfast."

"Goodmorning." Yuta said and excitedly sat on the dining table. He misses Taeyong's cooking. He misses eating actual cooked food other than ramyun, the only thing he can make other than fried eggs that he even fail on doing. "You should eat too. What time did you wake up?" He asked when Taeyong sat across him from the table.

"The sun wasn't up yet." Taeyong yawned.

They ate in peace. No bantering. Just enjoying the food.


When Yuta walks in the rest room though, he was surprised to see it all clean. The tiles were perfectly back to its white color, the mirror was flawlessly wiped clean, and the smell is good. He laughed at the thought of Taeyong even bringing his favorite air freshener with him.

As soon as he finished showering and saw Taeyong dozing off at the couch, he feels guilty. Taeyong did a lot today, cooking, cleaning and even his laundry cos right when he stared out the window he saw his clothes hanging not only ideally but even arranged by colors.

He took his jacket off to cover up Taeyong, and smiles as he wonder how the older would say that it's gross.

 

"Let's go out for lunch. You should dress up."

"I look good no matter what I wear." Taeyong laughed at his own remark, although shuffling to quickly find clothes in his bag.

 

 

 

 


Right when they enter a Japanese restaurant, Yuta realized how much he misses hearing it. "Are you twins?" The middle aged woman who welcome them asked.

"Yes." They answered in unison.

"You are both very handsome."

To which they both smiled and bowed at the woman before taking their order and choosing which booth to sit. Right when they sat, Yuta's phone started ringing. Making Taeyong bemused at his ring tone.

"I told you already, the Japanese restaurant next to the the mall." Was all Yuta said then hanged up.

Taeyong wanted to say something about his ringtone but decided not to. "I think the lady at the cashier likes you."

"She just know me cos I always come here." Yuta says. "Besides, you're with me. Everyone will be loooking at you, first."


"I know that I'm very handsome but I wanted your face more." Taeyong says flatly.

 

Yuta looks at him in disbelief. "You're talking weird."

 

"Yuta!"

Both heads turned to the source of the voice. He was a small, thin framed boy, all smiley and pretty.

"Eh, you got lost again?" Yuta srunched his face at Ten.

"I just met someone on the street." Ten smiled cheekily. "You'll love to hear it, I promise I'll tell you later." He sat beside Yuta and only noticed Taeyong's presence. "Oh?"

"That's Taeyong." Yuta said flatly. "He's Ten."

"Oh it's nice meeting you." Ten said and excitedly shook Taeyong's hands.

Taeyong thinks he's smiling too much. He seemed very close to Yuta too since exactly right now as the waitress served their food, his presence is being completely forgotten cos the two are too busy with each other.

Only when Taeyong choked when he ate something very spicy, that's when Yuta remembered about him being in the same room and handed him a glass of water.

"You can't eat spicy foods?" Ten asked.

"He's just not very fond of Takoyaki, but he had to pretend he is because he calls himself my friend." Yuta answers for him.

Taeyong would've retaliate already if he isn't badly choking. How can Yuta just say those things in front of someone?

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do we have to go grocery shopping every night?" Taeyong asked, studying the third pack of cabbage after rejecting the two.

"The mall is crowded in the morning."

"No. What I'm saying is we could've just go to the restaurant to eat. Are you broke?"

Yuta laughed then took the cabbage from Taeyong's hands to place it on the cart he was pushing. "It's not everyday that I get to eat the food you make. I should cherish every moment having you around."

"You did wish that was fluttering right? And stop-stop and stop with the snacks you look unhealthy. Yuta!"

"What are you doing." Yuta stood there like a stone. Taeyong is taking out all the snacks on their cart.

"Unhealthy. Unhealthy." Taeyong sighed heavily when he takes out a bag of chicken nuggets.

"Hey, put them back. I can fry those perfectly."

Taeyong stop on his tracks, staring at him.

Yuta knows it's the look of pity.

"I-- I'm sorry."

Yuta knows he wasn't just apologizing for the chicken nuggets.

 

 

 

 


"So how long have you been friends with Ten?" Taeyong asked, forehead sweating for facing the stove for too long.

Yuta picked up a huge amount of tissue, wiping carefully the sweat off Taeyong's face and neck.

"Since day 1." He replied. "He is a member of the soccer team as well. And we go to the same classes. Dance class as well."

Taeyong felt a little light and cleaner when he was wiped dry. "That's why."

"Hmm?"

"You guys seemed very close."

"They say if you're cooking, you shouldn't be sad because your food will tastes sad too." He backhugged Taeyong and burried his face on his back. Oh how he misses the older. He wished he can spend more time with him. "Hey, are you sure about this?" He asked.

"About what?"

"Taeyong, the first time you texted me. I knew it. I know why you came here. You wanted to stay with me here." Yuta tightened his hold on Taeyong. Even though he is younger by a few months, Yuta always acts like the mature one.

"Don't think too highly of your---" Taeyong sighed. "Fine. You got me. Are you sure you didn't call mom?"

"No. But she called me last night and asked if you already changed your mind." Yuta finally lets go. He grabbed the ladle to have a taste of the food.

"Is it good?" Yuta's enthusiastic nod was the only answer he needed. "And no, I haven't."

"You need some explaining to do. Just, what's got into you so suddenly?" Yuta wanted to know.

"That school... Everyone hates me. It's so tiri---"

"Is it because you broke up with her?"

"That's nothing important." Taeyong said. But hearing no response, he continued. "Ok I just... miss you."

Yuta studies Taeyong's face deeply. "Try again."

"No, really. Just.... I'm so worried about you? I mean... You don't like Korea to begin with. You only have me. And then now you're alone... living alone on a dirty apartment and eating unhealthy all because of me. Okay?"

"Well now that you see that I'm doing alright, it's ok for you to go home now okay?" Yuta insisted. As the older quiet down, he started arranging the table.

"I get it." Taeyong said as he sat across Yuta, earning a questioning look from the other. "You don't want me around. If you hate me that much, I'll leave."

"I won't stop you from that."

"Yuta, seriously?!" A whiny voice came out, and his face tells exactly how offended he is.

Yuta sighed exasperated. "Look, hyung." He emphasized the word. "You are someone with a good future ahead of you. That school can send you to a good university. How come you even thought about transferring here? Have you totally lost it?"

He realized how much he had scolded when he sees Taeyong looking down. This is always a sight to see, somehow. Yuta knows he's the only who can see this side of Taeyong. The older doesn't give in to anyone. He always has a remark. But doing this, at least he knows that Taeyong is starting to use his head to think.

"Do you think life is still you and me deciding whether we should skip class or not? Do you still think after some bad decision, we can get away from it's consequences? Taeyong, I just don't want you regretting the choices you make. You don't have to feel bad about me. I'm having a life on my own. No need for you to feel sorry all the time."

"Y-you can stop now."

There was a hitch in his voice. And when he looks up, Yuta was surprised to see Taeyong tearing up. "Tae..." Quickly, he lifted his weight from his seat and leaning across the table to reach out and wiped Taeyong's tears. Sighing in relief when the older didn't turn his face away.

Yuta stood up from his seat and kneeled in front of Taeyong, fingers fiddling the older's knee. "I'm s--sorry. I'll stop talking now."

It's not like it's the first time he sees him cry, but it's not often that he does, as well. The last time he sees Taeyong cried was 5 years ago when his dog died. Now Yuta is conscience-stricken. He couldn't believe he made Taeyong cry.

"It.. It's just that. It's so hard at home. They keep on questioning me. And even at school... Everybody hates me there. I feel so.. So unwelcome. And the last thing I want is for you to tell me off, too." Taeyong sobbed. "There's just.. No one to run to anymore."

Yuta could've sworn he felt his heart literally break and wonders why he isn't dead yet. "I'm sorry-- I'm sorry. I'm really happy that you're here... It's just that.... I'm worried of what's going to happen. I... I'm sorry."

 

 

 

 

 

Yuta had to tiptoe for three days. In his very own apartment, around Taeyong just to make sure he's holding no serious grudges to what happened from that day. It was understandable that the older makes him feel a little distant though. He talked too much that day.

He figured Taeyong was still mad when Yuta tried to lay his head on the older's lap in the couch but got pushed away. But he would still prepare Yuta's food three times a day so perfectly, and cleans the house like the neatfreak he is. There's really no sign that he will leave anytime soon and Yuta is more than relieved, even all he gets from the final exams is anxiety.

Today deems different though when he came out from the shower and hears Taeyong "Ah seriously why do they keep on doing this kind of fake variety." Taeyong was huffing in annoyance.

Yuta turned his head to see We Got Married. With a faint smile on his face, he sat beside him on the couch. Picking the remote up and switching to sports channel.

"Why are you laughing." Taeyong asked him. Finally.

Yuta's smile grew larger, eyes focused on the T.V. "I'm not laughing."

"You are." He insists. "Why are you laughing. Is basketball that funny? You find it funny?"

Yuta turned the TV off and turned to Taeyong. "Come on." He placed a hand on his knees, flattered that he didn't flinch. "What does hyung wants? Let's go out, hm?"

"What."

"You're enrolling to my school right? Enrollment starts next week. Let me give you a tour beforehand."

"I don't want to."

"Hyung."

"Stop calling me that."

"Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung."

 

 

 

They end up going to a restaurant instead of Yuta's school, much to his dismay. He said his stomach is already looking forward to Taeyong's home made dish and might reject cheap foods from a restaurant.

"I'm paying." Taeyong said when they start eating.

Yuta choked on his drink. "How much?"

"Noona thought I was getting to rent on a condominium. She sent me lots."

"Honestly, why is my sister nothing like her!" Apparently, unlike Taeyong's sister, unsupportive is an understatement. She yells on Yuta a lot on the phone and tells him to come back to Japan while his litter sister only calls him asking about Korean idols.


Taeyong shrugs and preceded eating. "When you transferred I quit the dance team. I stopped attending Japanese class too. And I stopped reading mangas, I stopped watching anime. The sushi doesn't taste very appealing anymore too. Anything that reminds me of you and Japan became suddenly annoying."

Yuta watches Taeyong speak. He's very talkative when he's annoyed. "So you were missing me to that extent?"

Taeyong made a scrunched face. "Tell me you felt like that, too. Being apart from your bestfriend...brother."

Yuta admits to it with a nod. "Dancing did reminds of you, l didn't want to join it either until Ten---"

"I see...... I still read One Piece and Shingeki though."

"Me too."

"You said you hated it?"

"I lied."

 

 


There was an unexpected guess because right when Taeyong flicked the lights off, someone knocked in. Which is obviously not Yuta since he has his own keys and told Taeyong he has an errand to run regarding his soccer membership.

"Hi." Ten waved at his face right when he opened the door. He looks cheerful and pretty as ever.

"Oh, hey. Please come in."


"Wow it's so clean. You did all these right? " Ten was gaping at the cozy room. He used to help Yuta clean, like an okay kind of clean, but right now everything is carefully arranged.

Taeyong nodded, handing him a can of cola.

"Is Yuta not home yet? What time did he leave. He told me to come to you here but I read the text just now. I'm sorry."


"Oh it's okay." Taeyong smiled. Ten seemed like a very nice person. "He said he'll be home late, a soccer practice, I think."

"Huh?"

"Hmm?" Taeyong returned the question.


They both settled at the couch and starts talking with each other. Ten is like a happy virus, his smiles and laughter are inflicting Taeyong as he tells stories about Yuta transferring to their school.

"It's funny. He was so quiet and never looked at anyone."

Taeyong felt guilty about it, someone posted about what he did at the social media where all the blame was put on Yuta. Not only he was kicked out, but he was made fun of because of that.

"I didn't want to believe anyone that's the reason why he transferred here though, Yuta is really gentle and nice and demure, like a girl."

Because I did it, not him. Is what Taeyong wanted to say.

"It was funny too. I first encountered him when many girls were blocking his way to take pictures with him. He got pretty popular after being on the school's newspaper about the issue. Good kind of popular cos the girls think he was y and hot." Ten laughed. "I saved him. We ran to the rooftops. That's when I first heard him talk. We weren't even classmates."


Taeyong couldn't agree more. Yuta was the most popular player on their school's soccer team too. But didn't Yuta told him that Ten was on all his classes ?

"Then it was funny. I was poking fun of him to join the dance class, and turns out he's actually a dancer."

"He is. We did many choreographies before "

"Oh! Then you better come sign your name at the dance class, ok? I heard from Yuta that you're transferring. It will be fun having another member. I will introduce you to our friends." His teeth are all showing how excited he is. Ten is really fond of dancing.

"I wish he quits soccer, though." Taeyong muttered absent mindedly.

"W-why?"

"Well... It's just that... Everybody already knows he's good at it. But he didn't want it to be his profession. He wanted to study literature in college anyways..." Taeyong said. "And he always gets injured. Soccer, dance class, and school.... Must be very tiring for him to do everyday."


"Awwww. I wish I have a friend like you." Ten said amused."What did Yuta do to deserve such a very good looking and caring and good at cleaning and cooking friend?"

Right before Taeyong could say anything, Yuta was walking in their apartment.

"Is your practice over?"

Ten and him exchanged looks.

 

 

 

 

 

"You told him you're going for a game? That's....." Ten asked.

Yuta only looked up at the ceiling. They are hanging out at the dance studio at school, they decided to clean their lockers up today before school starts next week. He nodded.

"Why didn't you tell him.... I mean.... He does know about it doesn't he?" Ten wanted to know.

Yuta looked at Ten and pointed a finger at his face. "Don't you ever."


Ten scowled at him. "Why the hell not. You better tell me a good reason why he doesn't know that your were out on a date last night, or I'll tell him."

Yuta smacked him on the arm that had him whining. "Shut the hell up. "

"Why can't you tell your bestfriend that you're going out with someone." Ten insists, avoiding Yuta's hits. "Enlighten me. I don't understand."

"Yuta!"

"Yuta where are you going!?"

"Yuta don't leave me!"

 

 

 

 

"Why did you transfer to our school?"

Taeyong was taken aback at the sudden question. It's been a week since the school started, he already joined the dance team and started hanging out with Yuta's friends. The latter is now ordering with Winwin whilst Ten and him are left at the booth.

"Is it because of Yuta?" Ten is smiling.

"Ah---" why is Ten so cute like button but sharp like a diamond.

"But there must be another reason right? It's not like he's that important of a person." Ten continued with a laugh.

When Winwin sits with them, that's when Ten stopped. "The line is too long, he told me to sit." Said the youngest.

"It's ok, sweetheart." Ten pats Winwin on the head.


Yuta placed their drinks down the table and lends Taeyong the cupcakes, five cupcakes that has Ten gaping in awe.

"I'd say thanks for the drinks but why am I not getting any of that?" Ten asked, he feels offended only having coffee and bakedmac.
"Thanks Yuta hyung. Please ignore him, he is very unappreciative." Says Winwin, laughing cheekily at the carbonara.

"Oh, you can have them if you want." Taeyong smiled at Ten, pushing the box in front of him.

"Ten I didn't bought that for you." Yuta sighed at the third time he sees Ten munching the whole cupcake in his mouth.

Ten only winked at him. He knows what the wink means. He shuts up.

"But Taeyong... Are you single?" Ten asked him after a long awkward silence, just the sound of Winwin sipping at his milk tea.

"Oh I--" He was cut.

"Stop asking him ridiculous things. He punches people who talks a lot and disturb him when he's eating." Yuta butts in.

"When did I do that.... oh." Taeyong muttered, the last part inaudible. He remember punching someone at the cafeteria who keeps on blabbering about him to join his arts club.

Ten, though, exchanged a glanced with Yuta to throw him a smirk, making the latter roll his eyes. Winwin though, didn't fail to see this and ask "Why are you two eyeing one another?" He asked, pointing his spoon to both. "What are you guys hidi---"

"Winwin, the only thing you think is hidden is your mismatched socks. We can all see it." Yuta deadpanned.

Causing Winwin to laugh bashfully. The youngest is a free soul, doesn't care much about clothes, studies and even to friends, sad to say. The only thing he is passionate about is dancing.

"You know you didn't have to mention that right." Taeyong whispered to Yuta, when Ten and Winwin are both engrossed to the anime they were watching on an ipad.

"What."Yuta feigns innocence.

"You know how it'd make me feel uncomfortable."

Yuta knows exactly what they are talking about. He knew so well how OC Taeyong is. That anything disarranged and mismatched would make him feel uncomfortable whether or not that thing is concerning him. But he doesn't mention this to anybody cos he's afraid of his friends feeling strained around Taeyong. He wants Taeyong to live in a peaceful state. Although teasing him is really cute. Ten understands this though, without Yuta or Taeyong himself mentioning it. He can clearly see how Taeyong is a neatfreak, looking at Yuta's apartment.

"Don't laugh." Taeyong pouts.

 

 

 


English class isn't exactly the subject Yuta enjoys attending, well he doesn't like attending any subjects other than Ethics. It's his last class today, but this period is taking longer as he sits sleepily on his chair when the bell rang much to his delight.

Usually, after English classes he'd just pass by a certain classroom then head home because he has no soccer and dance practice on Mondays. But now he had to wait another hour for Taeyong to finish his history class.

Walking out of his classroom, he doesn't have to lookback to know who is pushing him harshly on the shoulder.

"Hey." Yuta greeted when Ten is now walking on his side.

"Heading home?"

"Nah. Taeyong isn't out till 3pm." He replied, it's only 2:15.

"Ah." Ten gasped quietly. "By the way I think I got it figure out already."

"Huh?"

"Why you told him you were going to the soccer practice that night."

"What are you say--"

"I don't know bro. But I only said this to make you think. And think and think. Alright, gotta go. Bye." Ten tapped him on the shoulder lastly before running away.

Yuta hasn't figure out what the younger is trying to say yet when he saw the figure running towards and pushing him on the back again.

"She's here. She's here. Go to her! Adios!"

Yuta is confused because Ten is running away again, but followed his eyes to where Ten has pointed. For the moment, he felt lightheaded.

Hurrying his footsteps to take the box of book she was holding.

"Oh-ah... Thanks." Seulgi smiled at her.

Yuta could only smile back. "Why are you carrying this on your own?"

"Mrs. Kwon ask me to collect everyone's seatwork after class and everyone left the room already. I had to do it on my own." Seulgi explained.

He nodded. "But they are heavy. You should've messaged me."

"I didn't want to bother you over a simplest thing." Seulgi chuckled. "But it's good that you're here now."

"You are never a bother to me." Yuta said, even surprising himself at his own words.


Seulgi laughed. "You're always so nice. What would I do without you?"

 

 

Taeyong is sitting at the dance studio, he was the first to finnish class so he waits there for others. Scrolling on his phone for a good music to warm up to.

"Yuta hyung is really full of ." Winwin suddenly walks into the room saying this. It's almost funny the way he said it, but Taeyong is curious why so he asked.

"He made me do his essay and left the class with Ten hyung." Winwin is huffing in annoyance.

"What? But he just texted me saying his class isn't over yet."

"Class my . He just went cutting. I hate him so much." Winwin continues whining.

Hansol entered with Johnny, the two carrying snacks. It's only been his second week but Taeyong is good with everyone. He didn't know having many friends could be overwhelming too. He only have Yuta, but now he is surrounded by more people who doesn't find him unpleasant.

"Winwin where are the two?" Johnny asked the younger. He knows the three are classmates.

"They flew."

"Where's Jaehyun?" Hansol asked.

"I saw him at the cafeteria. He looked like he hasn't ate for a week."

Where did Yuta and Ten go? Taeyong wanted to ask Winwin the whole practice period but he decides to just save it for later. He went home alone that night and to his surprise, Yuta is in the house, watching T.V. And was it that smell?


"I'm showering." He announced.

 

"If you are tired, you don't have to cook. We can just order." Yuta told him, walking to the table where Taeyong is cutting meat. He showered after the older finished.

"I'm not tired."

"Your eyes look droopy." Yuta said and took the knife from Taeyong. He may not be a good cook but he does have a knowledge in cooking. He watches Taeyong cook every chance he gets.

"Just rest. I'll wake you up when I'm done so we could eat together."

"You're really bad at this and we both know that." He deadpanned, trying to take the knife back but Yuta gently shoved him.

"Hey! I've improved. Just sit and watch."

Yuta isn't even half finished to his self proclaimed improved cooking when he saw Taeyong dozing off at the couch. His head looked uncomfortably leaning at the backrest and his eyebrows are knitted together.

Yuta smiled at the scene. Everybody may see Taeyong as someone so stout and cold, but Yuta knows the older is nothing of sorts. His face may fool a lot of people, but Yuta knew him completely. That when Taeyong is confused, he will stare at something. That when he is sad, he wouldn't look to anybody's eyes. Or even when Taeyong is excited, he would talk a lot. He knew Taeyong more than he knew himself, that it's almost scary.

He remembered the first day he met Taeyong at Seoul, back when they were seven years old. Taeyong was building snowballs in his hands and throwing it to the kids playing on the wide snow filled soccer field. Laughing at them as they cried. Yuta looks at him in horror when he knew that a snowball was being aimed at him but before he could run, he already got hit on the face. The same thing happened every Winter, every time Yuta and his family will go to Korea to celebrate Christmas seasons. He only wanted to play with the kids on the soccer field, but Taeyong always happens to be there and throwing snowballs at the other kids.

"You're still so cute. Just like back then." He told the sleeping Taeyong.

"If the food gets burned.... It's going to be worse." Taeyong replied.

Yuta was surprised that he isn't sleeping so he only went back to the kitchen to finish.

 

 

"About yesterday's practice, Ten and I went t---"

"I'm not even asking you." Taeyong says blankly, tying his necktie. He still wears Yuta's few sets of uniform to school. He'd complained a lot how he didn't want to use his used uniform, but Yuta always insists that he only wore them once because it doesn't fit on his waist. He wouldn't accompany Taeyong to stores to buy uniform too. Leaving the older no choice.

"But you were sulking since last night because of th----"

"You're making up stuffs."