Nine

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jimin POV

I slowly got off the bus, ashamed about what was going to happen. Maybe if I pleaded with Myung, maybe she would.. I sighed, and I walked ti the back of the B building. "Myung! I'm here!" I called, trying not to sound too disgusted. I heard footsteps, and Myung stood in front of me.

 "Jiminie, it's so nice to see you. I am a tad bit sad that you rejected me last night, but that doesn't matter. We can help each other now." Myung said, smiling brightly at me. I nearly gagged.

 "Myung, please..you don't have to do this. Jungkook is only a kid, and I don't want to lose my ity to you." I tried, grabbing one of her hands. 

 "I know you love him Jiminie." She dawdled, giggling.

 "Don't..call me that." I said through gritted teeth.

 "But it's true. My short handome Jimin has become a . How sad." Myung spat. "But unless you want that video all over school and the world, every Monday Thursday and Saturday, you will be completely mine." She said, making her fingers walk down my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip.

 "Myung, why? Why do you do this? Jungkooki- Jungkook never did anything to you." She grinned.

 "Oh it's nothing have against him. Has he ever told you about someone named Ji-young?" I opened my eyes to look at her.

 "His ex?" I questioned.

 "Well, after they broke up because of some old guy pounding into Jungkook's , she wants revenge." My mouth hung open.

 "But, he didn't want that! He was forced." Myung giggled again, pushing my back against the wall, and her knee in between my legs. She leaned in closely to my face.

 "Hyung..you're so hot when you're stupid." Then she forced onto mine, and I held back my gag reflex. She pulled back. "It's okay oppa, let's just have fun together." She whispered.

 

Jungkook POV

 

 "Jimin shouldn't have taken you to that party." Jin said, pouring some hot soup into a bowl for me.

 "I had fun hyung." I mumbled, stretching.

 "You had fun until you woke up with a hangover." Jin said, sitting on the bed next to me. "Here, eat this." He said, handing me the bowl.

 "Thank you hyung." I mumbled, letting the steam wash over my face.

 "Hyung, have you ever..liked someone? Even though it was wrong?" I asked, looking at him. Jin smiled.

 "Of course. My parents never liked Namjoon. They said that he was too rough. It came from a place of love, I hope." He answered, laughing a bit.

 "Well, what did you do?" I said, taking a sip of the soup.

 "Well Jungkookie, I just had to convince them that this is what I wanted. It took a bit of time, but although they still don't agree with it, they've accepted it. That's all I need." I put the bowl down on the bedside table.

 "but..what about everyone else? Didn't other people bully you?" Jin chuckled, and ruffled my hair.

 "Of course, but I was too busy holding Joonie back to take the time to care." He smiled kindly at me. "Besides, as long as you're happy, the approval of others means less than nothing." I slightly smiled back.

 "Yeah, you're right. Thanks hyung." I leaned my head onto Jin's shoulder. He rested his chin on the top of my head.

 "Glad I could help darling."

Jimin POV

 "Damn, for a first timer, you're pretty damn good." Myung said, adjusting her skirt.

 "..." I quickly walked off, my hands shoved into my pockets.

 "See ya Monday !" Myung called after me. I then took off in a run. What the hell did I just do? I ed Myung! Jesus, what the hell is wrong with me. I found the bus stop, and as I waited, I took out my notebook and scribbled a few things down. 'ing does not equal making love.' I wrote that phrase over and over.

 "That wasn't a kiss. was just pressed against mine. I didn't move my lips, she moved them." I whispered, trying to reassure myself. I am doing this for Jungkook's sake. I won't let Myung break him. I'll kill her before I let that happen. I will never let her do that again. will ever allow that ever again. I took in several deep breaths. "I'm gonna be okay." Stop lying. Eventually, the bus took me outside my apartment building. In a hurry, I rushed up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. As soon as I entered the apartment, I ran into the bathroom and vomited. I sat there on the floor for a few minutes. I heard someone walk through the front door.

 "Jimin? You home?" I quickly sat up, and Yoongi entered the bathroom. "Okay what..the ?" I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

 "Umm, can I help you hyung?" I asked nervously.

 "Uh, yeah, two things actually. One, where the were you? Jungkook and Jin were worried. Two, why the are you throwing up? Your hangover should be over by now." I laughed nervously.

 "It's kinda a long story. You see, I went to get breakfast, and I was eating toast and eggs, and I thought of Chulsoon, an-"

 "Bull, you know the last person you should lie to is me Park Jimin."

 "Yeah, I know." I mumbled. Yoongi walked next to me and knelt down.

 "Tell me the actual truth Jimin." He tried with a gentler voice.

 "Yoongi, I.." I tried to think of something else to say that Yoongi wouldn't see through.

 "Hyung, I love Jungkook." , I didn't mean to blurt that out. What the brain?

 "That's nothing to throw up over." Wait, this actually might work.

 "Hyung, I'm straight." I said, lowering my head.

 "Clearly you are not. Have you spoken to Jungkook about it?" I shook my head, and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't know whether I was crying about not telling Yoongi the real truth, or if it was the fact that I actually really loved Jungkook, and I just ed Lee Myung. " kid, it's okay to love him. Don't cry, I don't know how to handle these situations." Yoongi said, awkwardly moving over to me and hugging me.

 "Thank you hyung, I'm glad that I can talk to someone about this, Please don't tell Jungkook yet, I'm not ready." I whispered.

 "Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell him. Do I look like Myung to you?" I chuckled. "You've got the blonde hair down."

 "Okay that's enough hugging." Yoongi said, pulling away.

 "You're so cold hyung." I said, smiling.

Jungkook POV

Two hours later..

 I finally arrived back to the apartment, and Jin made sure to give me tupperware with food for me and Jimin. I held the still warm tupperware close to my body, and I unlocked the door.

 "Hyung! I'm home!" I called. I raised an eyebrow. The whole apartment was dark. I the hall lights, and I walked slowly to the kitchen. "Jiminie?" I called, setting the tupperware down. "Jin-hyung made something for us to eat." Still very confused, I walked to Jimin's room. I opened the door. "Hyung?" I said softly. I saw Jimin sitting on the edge of his balcony. He put his hand from his mouth back down to rest on the railing, and he blew smoke into the cold night air. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

 "Just enjoying the night Jungkook-ah." Jimin said quietly, taking another drag from his cigarette.

 "Hyung, that stuff is bad for you. You shouldn't-" I trailed off as I noticed half a bottle of vodka sitting on his bedside table.

 "That was a gift from Yoongi-hyung. Monthly evaluations are in a few days, and I needed to..to relax." I walked up behind Jimin.

 "Hyung, you shouldn't sit on the edge, it's dangerous." I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back into his room. Jimin's breath hitched.

 "I'm glad I saved you that day Jungkookie." I took his cigarette away from him, crushed it out, and threw it over the edge.

 "Hyung, I know you're stressed, but you shouldn't be careless. I don't wanna lose you." I felt a lump form in my throat.

 "This is why I love you Kookie. You act so caring even when you don't need to." I wiped the corners of my eyes with my sleeve.

 "Hyung, let's just eat, then you can sleep." I said, holding onto his wrist.

 "Alright, alright. No need for waterworks." After me and Jimin ate, I took him back to his bed. He was asleep within a few minutes. I gently his face. He said he loved me. Well, I can't get to excited. He's drunk, and he probably meant it in a friendly way, or family way. Besides, I don't even know if I like him. I think.