Seven

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jungkook POV

 

 "Jungkookie, stop flinching please." Jimin whined, taking the eyeliner pencil away from my eye.

 "You put a sharp object near my eye hyung. You almost stabbed my eye out!" I mumbled reaching up to rub my eye. Jimin quickly slapped my hand lightly.

 "Jungkook-ah! This shadow took me 20 minutes to apply! Be careful." Jimin said, running his fingers though his hair. I sighed, leaning back on the bed. "Kookie, come on. We need to finish up, so we can get to the party." I sat back up.

 "Why can't we just stay in? I don't wanna go." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

 "Jungkookie, I promise we will only stay for a few hours. We'll come back, and play every video game your cute heart desires." I smiled, chuckling a bit.

 "Okay, fine." Jimin gave me one of his eye smiles.

 "Okay Kookie, I'm gonna go grab my keys, get your shoes on." Jimin left the room, and I let out a deep breath as son as I heard the door click shut.

 "Is this really okay?" I said softly, reaching up toward the celing. I shook my head. "This will be fine."

 

20 minutes later..

 

 "Wah, Myung's place is huge!" I said my voice filled with awe

 "Eh, I've seen bigger." Taehyung said. I raised an eyebrow. Hoseok was laughing.

 "This kid.." Suga said, rubbing his head. We entered the house, and very quickly we lost both Taehyung and Hoseok. "If you guys need me, I'll be napping in a bathtub." Suga said before walking off. I looked awkwardly around, pressed up against Jimin's back.

 "Hyung, it's too crowded, I don't wanna get lost." Jimin chuckled.

 "What? You wanna hold hands?" I mutely nodded. Jimin actually looked quite surprised, but he did take my hand. We eventually found our way into a less crowded spot, and a few random people shoved red cups into our hands. Jimin sniffed his cup, wrinkling his nose.

 "Liquor." He said, taking a sip. I stared down into my cup, swirling the dark liquid around. I slowly brought it to my lips and took a sip, then quickly pulled the cup away from my mouth.

 "Ah, that stuff's like fire!" I exclaimed. Jimin laughed.

 "Wait till you try vodka. Maybe not tonight though." I took a few more small sips, eventually getting used to it. Jimin and I eventually found ourselves in a circle of people. I saw Myung down a bottle of beer, and placed it in the center of the circle.

 "Base of the bottle is truth, neck of the bottle is dare." With that she spun the bottle. After several people had turns, I got the jist of the game. Everytime someone refused to do the truth or dare, they had to remove an article of clothing or take a sip of a clear alcohol. When they did comply, everyone had to take a shot of a dark liquor. Eventually, everyone was full out drunk. Suddenly, my enjoymenmt was interupted by Myung's voice. "Jungkook, is it true that you share a bed with Park Jimin?" I looked around startled.

 "Uh, yeah.." I mumbled.

 "Okay then, Jimin, I dare you to kiss me." I looked across from me, and Jimin somehow had moved from next to me to across from me.

 "I'd rather not, thank you very much." Jimin said, his voice quite slurred, and he pulled off his sweater, revealing a black v neck t-shirt. After that, the botle was spun again, and the game continued. After everyone was thouroughly drunk, we all dispersed. I decided to find a room to sit in to get my head straight. I sat down on a bed, and I soon realized that I was in Min-Jee's room. I kicked off my shoes, and laid back in her bed.

 "How did I get here?" I said out loud. No response. Is the voice dead? I somehow found myself in her bathroom laying in her bathtub. Beforehand I had spent two minutes searching through the bathroom for Yoongi, I was so god damn wasted. I heard the bathroom door click open, and I looked up with a start, and I saw Jimin.

 "Jungkookie, what on earth are you doing in Min-Jee's bathtub?" I got up.

 "Just chilling hyung." I replied.

 "Hey, I can't find Suga-hyung, and Hobi and V are drunk out of their minds as well, so let's just stay here for the night."

 "Are you sure Min-Jee won't mind?" I asked, and for a moment I thought I had been too blunt, since I rarely talk about others like that, but when I get drunk, now I know I cannot lie. Jimin scoffed.

 "I'm sure we'll be fine." We both walked back to the bed room, and I removed my jacket. Jimin pulled off his shoes and sat on the bed next to me.

 "Did you lose your sweater Jiminie?" I asked, staring at his chest. "Mhm, lost it somewhere after the whole truth or dare thing." I chuckled.

 "Uh Jimin, thanks for turning down that dare." I said awkwardly, scatching the back of my neck.

 "Well, I wouldn't want to give my first kiss away to some drunk ." Jimin said, leaning back on the bed.

 "Eh?! First kiss? But what about that girl in your old MV?" I questioned.

 "Nah, there was a piece of duct tape between our mouths, so it wasn't real." Jimin answered, stretching out on the bed.

 "Why didn't you? She was so pretty?" I said, feeling the slightest pang of jealousy.

 "Ah, it's nothing. I just..don't swing that way." I completley froze, and I turned to look at him.

 "Huh?" I blurted, maybe a bit too loudly.

 "Hmm, I knew you wouldn't take it well. I shouldn't have said anything." Jimin stated, flicking his fingers around.

 "No, Jimin-hyung, it's not that. I just.." My mind drew a blank. Jimin just came out to me. Did he really? I didn't know what to say next. Jimin sat up rather quickly and said,

 "You don't either, do you?" I felt a chill go down my spine. Not the horrible chill Chulsoon have me, but instead an enjoyable chill.

 "I..I like both guys..and girls." I said, a bit nervously, but the alcohol gave me more confidence, and I cracked a smile. Jimin chuckled.

 "You know, I thought that too Kookie, but then, I met someone. I've fallen completely and hopelessly in love with him." He said, his mouth right next to my ear. I trembled, and I felt a single tear roll down my cheek and onto my jaw. Then, I felt a pair of lips lightly brush my jawbone. Jimin had just kissed my jawbone. Then, he raised his head and kissed my cheekbone.

 "Don't cry Jungkookie. Don't worry. I'll fix everything." He whispered, and he pulled me into a warm and tight embrace. I slowly hugged him back, and I let more tears roll down my face onto his shoulder. We both laid back onto the bed, still wrapped in each others arms. I fell asleep, Jimins warm lips still pressed onto my cheek.

 

bet ya'll thought there was gonna be a . just you wait for chapter 14 >:)