Twenty-Seven

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Four months later..

Jungkook POV
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, making accidental eye contact with Jung-hyun. He looked back to the road. Ji-young adjusted her skirt beside me, and rested her hands on her thighs. She stared down at her now considerably bloated stomach. I reached over and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me, and smiled weakly. Her eyes were tired, and her face was clean of any makeup, so her under eye circles could be clearly seen, even in bad lightning. Ever since she collapsed at the dance recital, she's hasn't been getting the proper sleep she needs. We finally arrived at the hospital, and I helped her out of the car. 
 "You know you didn't have to come, right? It's just an ultrasound." She said, pulling up her face mask. I shrugged.
  "It's no big deal, it's the least I can do." Her eyes smiled, and we walked inside. 
  30 minutes later..
   "Everything seems to be in order. Let me remind you, terminating the pregnancy is still an op-" Ji-young shook her head at the doctor. 
  "I know I'm young, but I'm having this baby." The doctor furrowed her eyebrows. 
  "Okay, but I'm legally obligated to tell you that your mother experienced complications when you were born, so it is likely that you might have these same problems." Ji-young nodded, and she placed her hands on her stomach. "We won't be able to do any DNA testing till the baby is born." She raised her eyes to look at the doctor.
  "That's fine, I can wait." Ji-young said, standing up from the hospital bed. The doctor eyed her worriedly and shook her head slightly, then walked from the room. Ji-young pulled her coat on.
   "Thank you for being here for me Jungkook. It's been really hard for me, since well..you know.." She said softly trailing off. I scoffed.
    "That doesn't know what he's missing out on, leaving you. You deserve someone better than him." Ji-young smiled, pulling up her mask.
     "Aish, Jimin is so lucky to have you, Jungkook. You're so sweet." I slightly crinkled my nose.
      "It's no problem. Let's go." I said, and we walked from the room.
~Later at the dorm~
 I walked into the dorm, and I closed the door behind me. 
 "I'm bac-" I was cut off by Jimin jumping on me, wrapping his legs around my back, clinging to my front. "Jungkookie!" He said happily. I quickly wrapped my arms around him to prevent him from falling. He gave me the most beautiful eye smile and kissed me. I kissed back and I felt his hands running through my hair.
 “Jeez, get a room.” I turned my eyes and saw the smirking face of Taehyung. Jimin rolled his eyes, and got off me.
 ”You ruin all my fun Tae.”  I could feel my cheeks burning up already, and I scratched the back of my neck.
 “Aish, Jungkookie is already as bright as a tomato.” I narrowed my eyes at Taehyung.
 “ you Tae.” I mumbled. Taehyung laughed.
 “Sorry bae, but I'm taken.” I couldn't help but smile at his dumb little reference. “Oh, by the way Jungkook, we have practice. New MV is dropping soon after all.” I sighed. 
 “You go on ahead first, I'll come soon after.” Taehyung pouted.
 “Fine, but I'll be missing you!” He sang. I shoved him, and as I walked to the bathroom I could hear him cackling with Jimin. 
Suga POV
 “Are you the one that's changing? Or am I the one that's changing? I hate this moment that's passing by. I guess that we're both changing.” I mumbled the lyrics to myself. I liked the final version of this song, we got through a lot of trial and error to finally get the perfect song. I know the fans will love it relentlessly. However, some small part of me wondered if I made the lyrics too personal, that the members might notice. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard the other members walk into the recording studio. They waved at me and smiled. I smiled back, then set down the piece of paper that had lyrics. I had to push all the negative thoughts to the very back of my mind as I slipped my headphones on and the music began to play.