Thirty-One

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jungkook POV

 I smirked into Jimin's neck as I heard soft y moans spill out of his perfect lips. I let my hand trail down his thick thighs and I gave his cute a squeeze. Jimin slightly pushed my off him.

 "J-Jungkook. We can't go any further. I don't think I would be able to hold back if we did." He said, shuddering. I smirked still. 

 "What would you do to me hyung? If we went further, theoretically." I said, running my hands up and down his torso. Jimin bit his lip. A quiet moan escaped my own lips as I imagined what he might do to me. Jimin shook his head.

 "Look I need to talk to you. Ji-young gave me a call." I got off him, and sat cross-legged, facing Jimin.

 "R-really?" I said, biting my lip. Jimin nodded, his fluffy pink hair bouncing slightly.

 "She told me that she would be coming on tour with us. Do you know why?" He asked. I sighed, and I took his hands into mine, intertwining our fingers. 

 "I am gonna be honest with you hyung. Please hear me out, and don't be mad." Jimin studied my face, then nodded. 

 "Go ahead Jungkook." He said, giving my hand a small squeeze. I took in a deep breath.

 "When I went to Europe with Jiyoung, we had a strange occurrence. A bottle of wine was delivered to our door, and we decided to have a glass together while talking. I drank about half a glass, and she drank less that, I believe. She went to go put the bottle away, and I heard here fall. I rushed into the room and she had become very stiff, and not long after, I collapsed as well. We were out for a while and when I woke up I was still laying on the floor, but facing away from Jiyoung, which was not the position I was in when I originally lost consciousness. I'm not so sure, but I don 't think that was a coincidence." I explained, gently kneading Jimin's hands. Jimin studied my face, then his expression hardened. "Hyung? Are you mad at me?" I asked timidly. Jimin shook his head.

 "Her father. He said you slept with her. I bet he had something to do with this. I'll try and see if I can get someone to investigate this." I let out a sigh of relief. Jimin looked into my eyes and blushed slightly. "I'm..glad you told me about this, Jungkook. Back at the airport, when you came back from your trip, I was so happy to see you. I meant to give you this, but I let my emotions get the better of me." He said, taking out a taped-up envelope. "Jiyoung picked it up and gave it back to me a little while ago. Don't read it yet. I want to wait for our anniversary." He said, holding out the envelope to me. I took it and ruffled his hair.

 "Okay hyung. Can we pick up where we left off?" I said, putting it down on my bedside table.

 "Of course Kookie." He said, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulled me on top of him.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I have been busy. A longer chapter will be up soon, but for now be patient, because the next chapter will be..interesting.