Sixteen

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jimin POV

  "Okay and...cut. Well done Jimin-ssi." The camera man said. I nodded, and stood up from where I had been kneeling, stretching my arms. I had been pushing white lace curtains from a four poster bed to look at a sleeping Hoseok inside. Hobi sat up, stretching as well.

 "Jiminie, you should be an actor. You were seriously so good. The fans will just die when they hear this new song." Hoseok said, ruffling my newly dyed blonde hair. I shook his hand off lightly. I felt someone brush past me, and when I looked I saw a girl hurrying away. The camera man caught her.

 "Eun-ji, slow down! You need to meet Jimin, you will be the star of his new music video after all." He said, gesturing back to me. I raised an eyebrow. I opened my mouth to question, but was stopped by the poor girl practically getting pushed into me.

 "I-I'm sorry. I am Sun Eun-ji, i-it's very nice to meet you, I am a huge f-fan..." She stuttered. I thought for a moment, then it hit me. 

 "Sun? Isn't your father one of the story board writers?" I asked. She nodded furiously. I looked to the producer. "Not to be rude sir, but wasn't Jungkook-ah going to be in my MV?" I questioned. He scratched his neck. 

 "Ah, there has been a change of plans. Besides, there is supposed to be a kiss scene, and we can't have you kiss Jungkook." He stated. I bit my lip, imagining the feeling of Jungkook's warm lips, flowing perfectly with mine, and then I began to imagine the feeling of cold, unknown lips against mine. I cringed slightly, and I cleared my throat.

 "Well, I must be going, I'll be back later tonight to begin filming the MV." I said, bowing to Eun-ji, and hurrying off the set. I went back to my changing room, where Jungkook sat on a couch. He was watching the television, eating some ramen. He hadn't noticed me, I thought, and I tried slipping behind the curtains. He turned around and looked at me, smiling. 

 "Hey hyung!" He said, a little too brightly. I chuckled slightly, stepping from behind the curtains.

 "Hey Jungkookie, how are you?" I asked, holding my hands behind my back. He smiled, putting down the ramen bowl.

 "Oh, nothing much hyung, I ws just watching Eun-ji's dance performance. Did you know she's been dancing since she was six? She also loves anime, and cuddles. And she is a wonderful actor, and so..so beautiful.." He said walking up to me, trailing off. He stood silently in front of me, and he played with the buttons on my jacket. I opened my arms, and he instantly dove into my arms, hugging me tightly. "Hyung, they are going to make you kiss her. What if you fall in love with her instead of me? I bet she's so perfect, with perfect grades, and no pimples under her makeup, and-" I cut him off by lifting up his chin and kissing him. After a few seconds, I pulled away.

 "Why would I need a perfect girl, when I have a perfectly gorgeous boy right in front of me?" I said softly, his hair. He placed a hand on my face, my cheek. "Jungkookie, I already promised that I would never leave you. You are mine, all mine. Do you understand? I don't care that you have danced since you were fifteen or that your grades aren't all A's, or if your face is clear of imperfections. I'd rather have a perfectly imperfect boy than a perfect girl who can hardly form a sentence in front of me. Besides, I still think you are way hotter than her." I said. He looked at me, smiliing slightly.

 "You mean it hyung?" He asked. I smiled back.

 "Absolutely. I said, kissing his forehead. We stood there in slience for around ten minutes, leaning our foreheads together, nuzzling our noses. I opened one eye, and I noticed a few tears clinging to his lashes. I thought of a way to cheer him up, and I got an idea. "How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too." I sang softly in english. He looked up at me, a small smile curved onto his lips. "The world is beating you down, I'm around thorugh every mood." I sang, running my hands up his back and waist.

 "You're my downfall.." He sang softly, sounding embarrased. I wiped his eyes with my thumb.

 "You're my muse.." I sang back.

 "My worst distraction.." He replied, kissing my forehead.

 "My rhythm and blues.." I sang, giggling after the kiss. He hugged me tightly.

 "I love you Park Jimin, don't you ever leave me.." He whispered. I hugged him back.

 "Trust me Jungkook, if I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I'd use my last breath to say I love you." I said. He laughed a little.

 "Jeez, you're so cheezy hyung." He said, embracing me tighter. He backed up slightly, pulling me with him, and we fell onto the couch. We just laid there, and eventually I fell asleep to the gentle sound of his snoring.