Twenty-Four

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jimin POV

 “, Oppa. That was so good.” Eun-ji purred, nuzzling her head into my sweaty, heaving chest. I was trembling all over, my eyes squeezed tightly shut. I tried sitting up, but somehow I didn't have the strength to push myself up. My hand slowly reached up to Eunji’s head, and I placed my open hand on the back of her head. I tried gripping onto her hair, but she just laughed and pushed my hand away. I let out a frustrated cry, and tears threatened to fall from my eyes.    

 “Oppa, I don't know why you are crying. You should be happy. We can finally be together.” I ground my teeth together in anger.

 “I don't want you, I don't love you. I only want Jungkook. Why can't you just leave me alone?” She crinkled her nose.

 “You still want to be with him? After he cheated on you? Betrayed you? I have never done that to you, Oppa, and I never will.” She stood up from the couch and put her bra and back on. She slid on my black t-shirt and reached under the coffee table. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Taking my wrist, she attached one end of the cuffs to my wrist and the other end to the armrest of the chair next to the couch. She picked up my phone from the ground.

 

 “Yoongi-hyung, I'm gonna stay at Eunji's place for the next few days, don't worry about me. Take care of Jungkook for me while I'm gone.” She said out loud, typing on my phone. She smiled at me. “And send. I have you all to myself now Oppa.” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What are you gonna do when those few days are up?” She smiled wider and laughed sickly.

 “Well, I can't have oppa telling people about the wonderful things I did to him, and I can't have him going back to Jungkook oppa. So I'll just keep you to myself forever. Only we'll both be in heaven, Oppa! Doesn't that sound lovely?” My stomach nearly lurched.

 “Eunji, you have to let me go! You need to!” I said, my voice rising. Her face paled.

 “Oppa, stop screaming! You're scaring me!” She said, and she picked up a bottle of pills. She shook a few out onto her hand and grabbed me by my face.

 “Eunji!” I yelled. She shoved the pills down my throat then forced my mouth shut. She massaged my throat, and I felt the pills slide down. My whole body began trembling, and I couldn't lift my limbs, and I began feeling immensely drowsy. She kissed my lips gently and grazed her teeth on my bottom lip.

 “I love you oppa..” She whispered, and I out.

2 days later..

Jungkook POV

I chewed lip, staring at the door. Yoongi was sitting next to me on the couch, staring at his phone, his hand slightly playing with my hair.

“I don't get it, he should have been back by now. Hyung, I'm worried.” I said, turning my head to look at him.

“Jimin still hasn't responded to any of my texts. We should just drive down there and go get him.” I immediately sprung up and went to the door. Yoongi also stood up. “We're gonna bring the other members, just in case something happens.” I nodded. Yoongi went from room to room, rousing the other members from their sleep. After everyone had gathered, we went to the group van. Normally our manager would drive us places, but we didn't want to call him, he would get pissed that we woke him. Jin got into the driver's seat. Taehyung yawned tiredly and rubbed his eyes. Yoongi simply stared out the window, his body slightly jolting every time we hit a bump in the road.

Hoseok and Namjoon seemed very tense. We finally pulled up outside the estate. There were no cars in the front of the house, but there was a light on in one of the rooms. Yoongi's eyes hardened, and he went to the front door. He took out a credit card and inserted it between the crack between the double doors. After fumbling for a few seconds, he swiped upwards, and there was a click of the lock retracting back into the door. He pushed the doors open.

“Damn Yoongi, teach me that sometime!” Taehyung exclaimed. Yoongi ignored him, and we all walked into the house. We all walked up the stairs and went to the room where we saw the light. Yoongi tried the door and it was unlocked. The room was Eunji's room, which was almost completely trashed. Yoongi looked around and saw the bathroom door. He quickly walked over and swung the door open. A split second later, Eunji pounced on top of him, shoving him to the ground. She grasped him tightly by his collar with one hand, her other hand behind her back.

 

“DON’T TOUCH MY OPPA! HE IS MINE!” She screamed. She revealed her other hand, which had a bloody knife in it. She raised it, but I ran forward and kicked her in the face. She regained herself and wiped her bloody nose. Seeing that Yoongi was getting up, she slashed the back on his calf, causing him to fall back down. I kicked her again, and while she was down, I stomped on her wrist. She gasped in pain. Namjoon and Jin helped Yoongi stand up.

“I'm fine, it's just a small scratch.” Yoongi insisted. Hoseok ran into the bathroom, Taehyung just behind him.

“Jimin! What the hell happened?” I heard Taehyung worriedly ask. No response. Eunji grabbed the knife with her other hand and slashed blindly, getting me in the thigh. I stumbled backward. She ran, not at me, but at Yoongi.

“YOU STUPID BASTARD! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” She screamed, and before anyone could react, she stabbed him in the side with the knife. Something inside me snapped, and my eyes darted to the ground where her backpack was. I picked it up and swung it at the back of her head, knocking her to the ground unconscious. I breathed heavily, and my attention snapped back to Yoongi. He was looking at where he got stabbed. My eyes widened as I realized that the knife wasn't deeply in him. Yoongi pulled out the knife, which had a fresh blood on the very tip of it.

It dropped to the floor, the end slightly bent. He reaches a trembling hand into his pocket and pulled out his ruined lighter. The lighter fluid was leaking onto his fingers, the stainless steel reflecting the light. Jin pulled the side of Yoongi's jacket aside, revealing only a small patch of blood, which was slowly soaking, through.

“It didn't go in too deep. You'll be fine, see?” Jin said, trying to reassure him. Yoongi shrugged off Jin and walked to the bathroom. I followed, and stopped, my mouth hanging open. Jimin was in the bathtub, his lips trembling. He wasn't completely , he was still wearing his underwear. He had long slices up his chest, purple and black hickeys lining his neck and collarbone. His face was pale, and his eyes looked glazed.

“He's drugged out of his mind!” Hoseok said, trying to get Jimin's attention. I bit my lip and walked over to the bathtub. I hoisted Jimin out of the water and held him close to my chest. His arms weakly raised and wrapped around my neck.

“Jung..kook..ie?” He whispered. His voice was small, slurred, and hoarse.

“You're gonna be fine hyung. I'll get you help.” I said, my voice almost cracking. Jin wrapped a towel around Jimin, covering his chest. We all hurried out of the bathroom back to the car.

“Jin, take them to the hospital, I'll call the manager and the police,” Namjoon said.  He nodded. Yoongi, Jin, and I got into the van.

“Tae and I will stay with Namjoon,” Hoseok said. Jin nodded and started the car.

 

I gently Jimin's face, the color slightly returning to it. I hugged him close to my chest. “Jimin, I'm so sorry, I didn't want it to turn out like this, this is my fault.”

“This wasn't your fault Jungkook's, don't blame yourself,” Jin said sternly. “We need to focus on getting you three to the hospital.” I looked down at Jimin again, and his mouth curved into a small smile.

“I knew you..wouldn't leave..me.” He whispered. I let out a choked sob. “You're always..with me, Kookie. You will always be there..with me. Right?” I nodded.

“Always. I love you Jimin.” I said, kissing his forehead. He smiled and closed his eyes. My eyes widened.

“Jin-hyung! Drive faster!” I yelled. I shook Jimin, his eyes slightly opening again. “Don't you dare fall asleep!” He coughed slightly.

“I'm trying. Jungkook..I love you..” He said, his eyes closing again. My tears began falling onto his forehead.

“Jimin! Damn it, we are here!” I yelled. I lifted Jimin into my arms and got out of the van, running into the emergency care room. A few EMTs took him from me and placed him a stretcher. “Is he gonna be okay?” I asked frantically.

“We don't know, please step back sir, and we'll be able to help him.” One of the EMTs said, and I stepped back, collapsing onto a chair as the stretcher was rolled out of the room. Yoongi walked around a bit, and sunk to his knees, hiding his face is his hands. I lolled my head to the side and squeezed my eyes shut.

“I'm begging you, please let him be okay.” I whispered to no one in particular, closing my eyes.