Flashback 02

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I bet if I raced you to my street, you wouldn't be able to catch me." Ahn Seulbi spoke with a smile, hand in hand with her class president boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. He let a chuckle, his gaze falling downward to her side profile as his eyes traced her features. Night had fallen on the busy streets, city lights flashing around them as they walked. 

"No, I think I'll catch up." He responded to her. She turned her head to glare at him, her hair bouncing behind her shoulder as her nose scrunched up with a grin. Her light eyes glistened underneath the glow of city lights, melting every ounce of Namjoon's body into pure liquid.

"Hey, I'm pretty fast you know! Here's the deal. If I win, we go out for chicken tomorrow night. If you win, we still go out for chicken but I'll pay instead." She spoke before her hand fell from his, folding in front of her as she grinned widely. Namjoon's hands twitched up a bit, before he turned towards her with a grin. 

"Alright. But if I win, I also get to kiss you whenever I want." He said, before his gaze faced back towards the lighting in front of them. Seulbi let out a laugh in response, her gaze falling back on him. Her hair bounced upwards as she walked, though it never fell out of place. She had been absolutely flawless, no matter what she did. 

"You already do that, but okay. I bet you can't catch me!" She yelled before she took off. Namjoon's stride was stifled at her sudden take off, watching her dash through the crowd. He could easily point her out, as they were still in their school uniforms. He dashed after her, bumping around in the crowd to catch her. 

He was almost to the crosswalk that Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter