Unbelievable

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't be serious." Seulbi practically chocked on her own words, her suitcases behind her as she stood underneath the doorway of the popular idol group's dormitory, staring at their manager. "You're not making me live here, no way in hell."

"I need someone to watch the boys, I can't be here so you'll have to do. I'll be back, this is temporary." The manager told her. She took the handle of her suitcase and moved it in front of her before pushing it to her left side, watching it fall over due to it's loose wheels. 

"You're tell me that I have to do your job and live with seven men or whatever, and then when you're done doing whatever the hell you're doing you're just going to kick me out with no place to go? Excuse me, but what the hell kinda photoshoot opportunity is this?When you said I was getting a place at the dorms I thought it would be my own place. You know, not filled with pop star boys." I spoke. I felt like my blood was boiling, but I had no choice to remain calm. This photo opportunity could've been one to skyrocket my photography career in Korea, even though I was originally staying in Japan. I was missing home however and thought this opportunity would be a good one. I was wrong. 

"I'm sorry if you're mad Miss.Ahn, but I assumed this offer was better than nothing considering your living situation. I know it will be awkward living with the boys at first but they're good guys, you'll warm up to it. Besides, you won't have to sleep in their rooms or anything. We cleared out a room for you so you'll have your own space." The manager spoke, but it just sounded like jibberish to me. All I really wanted was to go home, but I already knew there was no way in hell this manager guy would've let me slip off onto the next flight to Tokyo. I had to do his job and live with a bunch of boys, 'keep an eye on them' like they were children. The whole thing just sounded ridiculous to me. 

"Why do I have to watch these grown men anyway? They're not children, they can take care of themselves." I spoke. The manager had picked up his jacket and was ready to leave. I was blocking the door way. I refused to let him slip by without giving me an answer, especially considering how he dumped his seven musical acts onto me like I was a servent to be used as he wished. 

"It's not about watching them, they just need emotional support. This is tough business Miss.Ahn, I assumed you knew that."

"Emotional support? Are you for real right now?" I felt like I was being suffocated by the air in the room, by the idea of being stuck with a bunch of emotional pop stars that only knew how to talk about how much their 'lives ' as they sat rolling in the money given to them by their fans. "They have each other for that, they don't need me."

"Yes they do, they really need you."

"They don't even know me." 

"Well they're going to. When the boys get back from practice, introduce yourself. They're already expecting you." He shuffled passed me and into the hallway, shutting the door behind them. How could they have been expecting me? Did they even know I was going to be a girl? 

I went down the hall with my suitcase to the room sitting at the end of the hallway. I twisted the doorknob to reveal a wall as blank as newly purchased canvases. It had been cleaner than I expected but their manager already told me that they had cleaned it out beforehand. I wouldn't even dare to look at their actual messes of rooms, and I didn't want to anyway. The tile floor was cold and the walls had reminded me of a mental institution, blank and filled with echoes. 

"Lovely.." I sarcastically mumbled to myself, beginning to place my clothes in the drawer. The room itself wasn't that bad, although it would've been much nicer if it were a shade of pink. It was actually spacious and had a lot of room for my clothes, even though I didn't really b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter