Alpha

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin sat down on the red fabric couch in the dormitory common area, grabbing the remote to turn on the television. He stopped on a documentary channel and dimmed down the lighting. The only light left in the room was the setting sun peering through the white curtains on their windows. 

He got comfortable in his spot, the dormitory silent as the others sat in their rooms. He watched the flashing screen, a wolf pack being shown with a voiceover behind it. It was one of the typical things for him to watch, Seokjin was a man of logic and science when he was on his own. His mother had always praised him for his wits and talents, though he never talked about his logical side much. Seokjin's relaxing afternoon was interrupted when the front door swung open, Seulbi stomping inside with Namjoon trailing behind her. 

"You know what, I'm done. I'm done trying to be nice to you." Namjoon yelled as Seulbi moved into the kitchen. Seokjin's eyes jumped towards them. Seulbi walked back into the common area, a wooden spoon in her hand. 

"Nice to me? Are you freaking kidding me? This is your way of being nice? You're such an ." She returned his yelling tone, moving up the wooden spoon before whacking him repeatedly with it. Seokjin's eyes widened as he tried to hold back his laughter. Namjoon tried to swat her away, but with every movement he made she became more violent. 

"Could you stop? You're the one that constantly nags and nags and nags. You get mad over the dumbest , you're so ridiculous. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really hate living with you." He lectured her. She froze with the spoon in her hand. The room rang with silence as Seokjin gazed at the two of them. Suddenly Seulbi raised the spoon up again, smacking Namjoon roughly with it once more. 

"Leave then! I'm stuck here so if you hate me so much than just leave." She yelled once again, before the spoon fell down beside her. She threw it back into the kitchen, Seokjin could hear it landing into the sink. Namjoon rolled his eyes before stomping over to his room, closing the door with a slam. Seulbi ran her fingers through her long tresses, hues of gold hidden in the strands as the last bit of sunlight peaked towards them. She looked towards Seokjin, her eyes widening in the slightest. 

"You just saw that whole thing, didn't you?" She asked. Seokjin nodded and she let out a loud sigh, moving towards the couch and sitting beside him. Her head fell onto his shoulder before it fell into his lap, and she let out another dreary sigh as he peered down at her soft side profile. 

"I don't know what to do, he's such an . He's not even trying to get along with me, what's wrong with him?" She asked. Seokjin heard the cracks in her voice and was instantly drench in empathy for her situation. It seemed as if she really had wanted to get along with Namjoon, but he was giving her the cold shoulder. They hadn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter