Remembered

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beeping of Seulbi's heart monitor shook her awake in her empty, white hospital room. The ceiling just above her spun around in her gaze, the scent of flowers hitting her nose as she slowly came to her senses. The room was cold and bright, the scent reminding her of funerals. She felt completely loose, almost as if she had become a rag doll. Not a muscle was tight in her body, goosebumps forming on her skin however from the low temperature of the room.

A familiar scent came in contact with her nose, causing her to shift around her bed in the slightest. She turned her gaze towards her right, opening her eyes wider to snap her gaze at the person beside her.  Just beside her cold hand was Jungkook, his head resting against the bed as he sat curled up on the floor beside her. The scent of his cologne was blocked by the lingering scent of the shampoo he had usually used, his hands running through his hair as he slept away his worry. He had still been in his suit, though the jacket that went with it was placed on one of the chairs behind him. 

Despite being in a complete daze, Seulbi was captivated by the shadows running across Jungkook's face. He had been sitting beside a window, the outer lights pouring onto his features and giving his face a twinkle reminiscent to glass. Shadows had trailed down his jawline and his nose bridge, his head resting upon his forearm. Seulbi reached her hand out with as much strength as she could, grasping a few dark strands of his hair in between her frail fingers. 

"Jungkook.." Seulbi had attempted to call out for him, completely dry however. She looked around the hospital room, when suddenly she was hit with an abundance of feelings she had never felt before. It had been the first time, but the pressure placed upon her was surreal.

"You, you're too timid. You wont get anywhere being so timid. If you have a terminal problem, nag them until they let you leave. I'm not going to stay here, even if I'm sick." The young male responded to Seulbi as he shoved hot noodles into his mouth, his slurping sounds bringing her a sense of comfort. They had been sitting outside in the warm spring air, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter