Mystery Man

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulbi had been out all afternoon, even when the boys had come home from a long day of practice. Hoseok stumbled into her room as the others remained in the common room, looking around at the continuously changing bedroom. It had once been his, but now Seulbi had left her mark on it. It had been a few weeks since she had moved in, yet he felt like he didn't really know her at all. 

The only time the two of them really talked was when they were with the others, never alone. She mainly talked to Taehyung, it almost seemed like she had been growing feelings for him. But maybe it had been the other way around, Taehyung had indeed been growing feelings for her. 

Seulbi's professional camera sat on the nightstand just steps away from the door. It was like he was staring at the reason she appeared. Seulbi was originally wanted for a photoshoot, to take pictures of the boys in the studio and be gone the next day. Somehow she got stuck around them, it made him feel a bit guilty. He figured she missed her family or maybe even Japan, though she never talked about it. 

He picked up the camera, holding it in his hands like it had been a delicate gem. With a press of a button, the small screen in the center lit up with a logo. Hoseok moved towards the closet door, pacing as he waited for it to completely turn on. He'd never seen Seulbi's photography before even though she somehow landed a shooting deal for their group. She still was waiting to complete the opportunity, though it wouldn't be affecting her living situation. 

He swished through the photos with the arrow button on the side, but the display screen appeared too small. Hoseok could hardly see any detail in the pictures on the camera, the photos looking like blobs on a colorful canvas. He could tell a lot of them had been beach photos. 

"What are you doing in Seulbi's room? Why are you holding her camera?" Jungkook appeared in the doorway. Hoseok had been so startled that the camera danced around in his hands, ready to fall to the floor before he grabbed it with his now moistened palms. Jungkook jolted as the camera almost dropped to the floor, knowing how precious Seulbi's photography had been to her. 

"Calm down, I'm just looking at her photos. The screen is too small, I can't see anything." Hoseok replied, Jungkook inching closer towards him. He took the camera into his hands, Hoseok staring at him. His eyes lowered towards the screen, his reaction the same as Hoseok's beforehand. 

"You're right, it's kinda hard to see anything." He said before Jimin slid into the room. He had a grin of mischief plastered on his face, staring at Hoseok and Jungkook as their bare feet sat on the small rug beside Seulbi's bed. 

"Touching Seulbi's stuff, are we? I just might have to tell her about this now that we're friends, unless I get to see whatever it is you're looking at." He spoke. Jungkook scowled at him, Hoseok laughing. The laugh came out with a bit of a wheeze, his face turning red as he bent over in hysteria. Jungkook and Jimin turned their gazes towards him.

"Jimin, it's not like we're looking at her nudes or something. Is that what you think this is?" He laughed. Jungkook's hands wandered around the camera as Hoseok continued to laugh, Jimin pressing his body against the doorway. He moved towards the memory card opening, pressing it up and outward. 

"That's not what I thought it was, genius. I guess that's what you thought you'd be finding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter