Elevator

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been just an hour since the company party had begun before Taehyung sat anxiously at their table. Yoongi sat next to him, Namjoon glaring towards Seulbi and Seokjin as they danced with one another. Jimin and Jungkook had been talking to a company representative, Hoseok wandering around a table of female trainees. Yoongi let out a huff in his chair, Taehyung's gaze shooting towards him. 

Taehyung could feel his hands quivering in his lap. Namjoon had loved Seulbi, but she had forgotten him completely. Yoongi's father almost took Seulbi's life away from her, yet it was Seulbi whom he was truly angry at. Ever since that day, Yoongi had held a grunge towards the female his father had hit. He felt that if it weren't for her, he would've still been around. He never questioned that thought, despite how terribly wrong it had been. 

Completely uninvolved in their past, Taehyung was the only one that knew almost everything. He knew just how they all connected, how angry Namjoon would be towards Yoongi. He knew how angry Yoongi would be towards Seulbi, as well as how confused Seulbi would be by the news. It appeared that none of her memories had stitched back together, not even when she had kissed Namjoon after several years. 

"I can't do this anymore. I have something to tell you guys, I think you really need to know." Taehyung had spoke. He felt the room fall silent, the lights dim. None of that had happened, it was simply his imagination and the pressure placed upon him stirring together. Namjoon moved towards Taehyung and sat himself beside him, Yoongi's gaze flickering towards the two of them. Taehyung took a cold, deep breath of air into his lungs. He felt his spine tingle, his palms heating as he cracked under pressure. 

"Seulbi was put into a coma for a few months and doesn't remembered anything before the incident."

"I already know."

"Before you cut me off completely Namjoon, let me finish. Seulbi was your high school girlfriend, and she was hit by a car right in front of you. Well it turns out that the man who hit Seulbi is your father, Yoongi. I know it sounds absolutely crazy, but that mysterious man from Seulbi's photos confirmed it. Your father hit Seulbi, and she has no idea anything had even happened." Taehyung spoke. He felt jitters spreading throughout his body, as if he were about to burst away into nothing. Yoongi's gaze shot towards Namjoon's. At first, Namjoon had looked visibly filled with anger. His gaze had softened up when he noticed Yoongi become mellow, unlike his typical characteristics. 

"I've been living with the girl my father almost killed this entire time. I was so angry, I was hoping she would be dead. I'm not mad at her anymore. I -" For the first time, Yoongi hadn't felt simply nothing when he thought of Seulbi. Not once did an ounce of anger lie in his chest. He understood everything completely, and he had been wrong. It wasn't because of Seulbi that his precious father had left his family to hide away. It was because of his alcoholic, raging parent that Seulbi was left without a single memory, as blank as a fresh canvas. Anger boiled up inside of him, towards his father however. He felt the urge to protect Seulbi when she needed it, guilty on behalf of his missing father.

Jimin made his way to the table, Hoseok and Seokjin following behind him. The six of them glanced at each other, a mix of moods and auras floating around them. There had been no sign of Jungkook, Taehyung's eyes wandering around to find both him and Seulbi. Jimin sat down beside Yoongi, his eyes trailing the room to look for Seulbi. Seokjin and Hoseok said nothing, sitting across from the other four members.

"Hey, where's Seulbi?" Jimin had asked Seokjin. He seemed to be in a daze, the other members inching closer towards the eldest. Seokjin's eyes wandered around before they fell on Jimin. Jimin had no expression on his face, his features looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter