Information

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had spent that same night out on the streets looking for Yoongi. Knowing him so well, he could tell that Yoongi was most likely drinking again. It was a habit he couldn't kick, despite the pressure placed upon him to be perfect. Maybe that had been the reason why he drank, Taehyung didn't really know the true reason. No one in the group had. 

He made a trip down to Yoongi's favorite place to drink. He wasn't surprised as he spotted Yoongi drinking, practically floating towards him and beginning to hover. Yoongi looked up from his seat, Taehyung's shadow clouding his space. 

"Sit down, why the hell are you hovering?" He spoke, downing another shot of Soju. Taehyung slid into the seat across from him, staring at him. Taehyung's eyes fell to the bottle of Soju, before his lips curved downward. 

"Hey, you're not supposed to be drinking. What are you doing here?" He spoke. Yoongi didn't say anything. His gaze pierced through Taehyung roughly as he sat across the table. Yoongi then poured himself another shot, his eyes falling back onto Taehyung once he finished. 

"Relax, the bottle's barely even half done. I was just thinking, I wanted to get things off of my mind a bit."

"What things?"

"My father." He responded, his voice mono-toned as ever. Taehyung gazed at him with the raise of a brow, tempted to pull the alcohol away from Yoongi. When he had been drunk, he terrified Taehyung and the other members. He was violent, loud, unlike himself. He'd slipped into his bad habit on and off. Just when the rest of the group thought he was finished, he would start up again. With Yoongi's drinking came a lot of rage and worry. 

"Your father? What about him?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi poured more alcohol into his system, leaving his esophagus to burn. The fiery feeling gave him a sense of comfort. The only feeling he knew while he matured was the feeling of painful burning, all kinds of pain. His father had almost always been the reason, a misbehaving alcoholic with a rage problem just as bad as Yoongi's. It was hard not to think about, considering it had been all he had remembered when he thought of his father. 

"Just remembering the last thing he said to me. He came home drunk one night in a panic, the panicking part was unusual. He looked at me straight in the eyes and told me 'I hit a school girl, I killed a school girl.' I told him to calm down, to explain everything to me. All he said was 'She broke the windshield and fell to the ground. She's dead, I killed her.' He sped off before the police could show up, leaving her on the ground. He left that same night, and I don't even know where he went. That was the last time I saw him. Tsk, that selfish bastard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter