Hospitality

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was awaken by the aroma of brewing coffee, his eyes opening before the green paint on the walls flooded his eyes. He missed his room, but now that Seulbi had been living with them, he was stuck in the one next door. He sat up and saw Jungkook still asleep in his bed a short distance away. Seokjin had been sleeping as well, his covers on the floor due to his late night hot flashes. He rubbed his eyes before returning his gaze to Taehyung's empty bed. 

"He's already up?" He mumbled as he practically rolled out of his bed. The house seemed quiet, like no one else was awake but Taehyung. He quietly opened the door, careful not to wake his two other roommates before going to the room just across from theirs. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon had all still been asleep, Hoseok using a mattress on the wooden floor after being kicked out of his room, just like Jimin had been. 

He fumbled down the short hallway before entering the living area of his dormitory. Just in front of their short hallway was the kitchen, a pot of coffee brewing on the counter. He turned to his right towards the dining area and the couch. On the red sofa sat Taehyung, Seulbi beside him.

Her legs were pushing inwards towards her chest, her feet up against the fabric. Her long hair fell down her body without a pattern, perfectly straightened while appearing as soft as satin. Her eyes had a bright caramel hue, unlike any color Jimin had seen. He hadn't noticed it yesterday, but he figured she just had eyes of a naturally lighter color. She was in a simple white top and some black shorts, most likely what she had worn to bed the night before.Her shoulder was pressed up against the left side of Taehyung's chest, his arm resting on the upper part of the couch behind her as she showed him something on her cell phone.

"I really like that color." Seulbi said, her gaze falling onto Taehyung as she threw a warm smile his way. He looked upward and caught her gaze, grabbing the phone from her hand. His fingers and the top part of his palm came in contact with her small, fragile hand, and Seulbi allowed the contact to linger before pulling back. "I know when I leave you guys will be stuck with the coral color though, so maybe I should go for another color? Or I could just stay with the white, it's not a big deal."

"No, let's do the coral. I know this living situation isn't exactly what you had in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter