His Moment

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight when Jimin heard Seulbi's tiny feet pattering down the hallway. He sat up, drowsily rubbing his eyes before running his hands through his thick strands of hair. He looked around the bedroom as the others quietly slept. He pushed his sheets off of his body before stumbling out of his bed, carefully trying to escape the four wall that had been trapping him. The door squeaked in the slightest bit as it opened, Taehyung shifting in his bed and letting out a mumble at the sound. Jimin tip-toed out into the hall, carefully closing the door behind him. 

The bathroom door had been left open, the light . Jimin stifled his movements, trying to decide whether or not he should move closer. He heard a muffled sound coming from the inside. It had sounded like a whimper, a cry. Jimin made his way over to the small bathroom, eyes widening as he watched Seulbi stand in front of the sink. She had been covering her face, her hands almost clenching onto it. 

"Seulbi, what's wrong?" He asked. She gave him no response, soft whimpers falling from her lips. Jimin stepped a bit closer, placing his hands upon her in a comforting manner. One sat itself onto her shoulder, the other lower to the curve in her waist. She stepped back against his body at the feeling his warm touch, though she had never removed her hands from her face.

"I had a nightmare that this..I don't even know what it was, started lawing at my face. I woke up but my face still feels like it's on fire. I don't know what to do, it burns." She whimpered in a whispering tone. Jimin's hand released its grip on her waist before his arms wrapped around her, his lips falling against an old scar on her shoulder, one he hadn't noticed before. Seulbi didn't flinch at the touch of his lips, but rather melted. She had become less stiff in his hold, tempted to remove her hands from her face to his muscular arms. She didn't however, keeping them placed upon her face. 

"It's okay Seulbi, it's all in your head." He spoke. He attempted to control his desire to plant kisses all over her fragrant skin, his temptation driving him wild. Jimin's affection towards Seulbi had felt like a fever, and in that moment it had greatly risen. Once again they had been close, the room raising in temperature as her voluptuous body radiate heat onto him. Even in that moment, she had been perfect to him. He felt as if she had fit perfectly with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter