Suspicious

Stuck With The Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung sat in one of the company meeting rooms, waiting for the mystery man in Seulbi's photos to appear. He was praying that he had answers, anything that could piece the situation together. Had Seulbi even remembered the accident? Taehyung wasn't sure, and he simply couldn't ask because no one else had known about it to begin with. He felt an anxious feeling settle into his stomach, his foot tapping on the ground as he sat in his chair. 

Suddenly the door swung open, a staff member leading the mystery man into the room. He was dressed nicely, perfectly pressed with his hair done. He seemed quite professional, moving towards the seat across from Taehyung. He placed his camera bag down on the chair beside him, folding his hands in front of his torso as he moved in towards the table. Taehyung said nothing, the man's gaze fixated on him with a chilling grin. 

"You wanted to discuss Ahn Seulbi? Also, no need to use Japanese with me. I studied most of my life in Korea." He spoke. Taehyung's gaze trailed along his features, reading him as if he had a scanner in his eye. For a moment, Taehyung had been acting like a cyborg. It was like his real life features had become computer software, like he had been running a scan on the man's background just by looking at him. 

"Yes, I've heard that you two were close? She's a dear friend of mine, and I have some questions." Taehyung responded. The man, otherwise known as Yuki, had a chilling grin plastered on his features. Taehyung felt like he was hiding something, debating whether or not he should choose to trust his words. 

"Wait, Seulbi is in Korea? I thought she was still in Japan, any chance I can see her?" He asked. Taehyung was shaken by the question, quivering in his chair lightly. Yuki had a dark aura around him, like a demon had been hovering over him. Yet a lot of people seemed to like him and his work, almost as if he had a magic charm to him. He almost felt just as unreal as he did in the pictures, but way more haunting than before. 

"Well I don't think that's possible, her job doesn't really give her breaks anymore. However, I wanted to know more about her accident. Any chance that you know something about her accident from 2012? I believe she was around sixteen years old at the time." Taehyung responded. Yuki shifted in his spot, his hands unfolding and placing themselves onto the table. A smirk crawled onto his face, freezing Taehyung into ice. 

"Oh, you must be talking about her car accident. I do know about it actually, but why come to me for information?" His response left Taehyung speechless. How would he explain everything to Yuki? He hadn't even known Seulbi had been back in Korea, he hadn't even seen her sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter