Ski Lodge

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked in and took a seat in the far back. The teacher only walked in with white sheets of paper. She set them down and picked up the attendance list. The bell rang and Yoongi's hyungs walked in, taking a seat in the front row. 

"You're late, boys." Mrs. Fox said, crossing something out on the paper she was writing on. 

"Not really. Bell just rang." Seokjin said. 

"This is your first warning. Taehyung, I would pay attention if I were you." She said. 

Taehyung said "Yes, ma'am." 

Yoongi put his head in his palm and rolled his eyes towards the ceiling. 

"Sorry about that, class. Good morning. I have a few announcements to make before we start class this evening." Mrs. Fox said. 

The class stopped talking and faced the front to get a better view of the teacher. 

"I've asked the principal to go on a field trip to the Ski Lodge. Of course she said yes. She said it'll have to be a week since it takes a full day to get there. No, it is not a couples trip or whatever you teenagers call it these days. 

Yoongi groans and takes a glance at his friends. They were whispering about something. Probably about how they will make it a couples field trip. Why should it matter, though? I'm pretty sure it's a lesson, Yoongi thought. 

"Now, however. We'll be leaving tomorrow due to the weather next week. I'll be handing out a sheet with you and your group's name. You will be sharing a room together and attending the activities that will be given to you. This trip requires nature wise. You will have a discussion about it. When we get back, you will share your experiences one by one." 

She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter