Taehyung's POV (3rd)

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           .                         Taehyung's POV (3rd Person)                      .

 

Taehyung ate his meal slowly, not saying a word. Hoseok looked at Yoongi before looking at Taehyung. He nudged Taehyung in his rib. "What happened?" 

Taehyung spoke loudly so Yoongi could hear as well. "My parents keep fighting and they think it's best if they get a divorce.. to not hurt me.. but seeing them apart, hurts me more." 

The other boys frowned and stood up from their chairs, walking over to Taehyung. They wrapped their arms around Taehyung tightly. The boy smiled and looked at each of their faces. "Thanks, guys." Yoongi and Hoseok released the hug before sitting back down. 

"So, when is it time to go?" Hoseok asked. 

"I think it's about the time. Mrs. Fox seems to be.. or trying to collect students." Yoongi chuckled standing up. 

Taehyung nodded and stood behind his chair. He watched as Yoongi left to find Mrs. Fox as he whispered something in Hoseok's ear. "Mind if we hold hands?" Hoseok grinned. "No." He held out his hand and waited for Taehyung to wrap his fingers around it. The two walked to the bus hand in hand, talking about different movies and video games. The two were already weird as it was. 

They walked in the back, taking their seats. Taehyung pulled out his phone. He dialed Namjoon's number and put the phone to his ear. It didn't take seconds before Namjoon answered. 

"Hyung! You answered. What a relief.." Taehyung tapped Hoseok's shoulder to get his attention. He mouthed the words "Namjoon's on the phone." Hoseok gave Tae a confused look. Taehyung rolled his eyes and listened to what Namjoon was saying. He couldn't make out what it was.

"W-What? Namjoon.. I don't think I have service where I'm at. Just text me, okay?" Taehyung said through the phone. Namjoon replied with an "okay". Taehyung ended the phone call and immediately went through his texts. He send a quick message to Namjoon. 

you okay? 

Namjoon replied. 

Yeah.. Just doctor appointments.. How's it over there? 

Taehyung replied.

we're fine sure..

Namjoon replied. 

yeah right! What's going on? 

Taehyung hesitated before texting a message slowly. 

seokjin is in a major fight with yoongi. Jungkook hates Yoongi. Yoongi doesn't want anything to do with any of them. It's probably because you broke up with Seokjin. I heard from Seokjin. 

Namjoon replied. 

i'll fix it when you get here okay.. tell him that I wanna be with him.. I didn't mean the words I said. 

Taehyung shyly tapped Seokjin's sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter