This is my prince charming named Jimin

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I would love to call you Jimin, but we're not friends." Yoongi says, pursing his lips into a smirk. 

"Are you always this sarcasm?" Jimin says, taking a moist towelette and cleaning off the smoothie off of his jacket. Yoongi shrugs and gives a frown. "Well, I should get going now. Dinner plans." Yoongi picks up the empty smoothie cup, throwing it in the garbage. "Wait! You didn't tell me your name." Jimin blurts and he felt like taking it back but it was already said. "Why should you know? I don't know you." Yoongi snaps once again, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I told you my name. Isn't that safe enough?" Jimin complains.

"Sorry, I'm not you. I don't give my name to random people on the streets for later on so that they could kidnap me and take my soul. No thanks." Yoongi turns around to leave but he's suddenly pulled back by a strong hand. "Have you been watching too much movies lately?" Jimin smirks and takes a step back. Yoongi shakes his head. "But please. I really do have to go." Yoongi storms off and walks home. As soon as he arrives, his mom is sitting behind the counter waiting for him. 

"Were you waiting for me, mom?" Yoongi walks up to her and sits down. 

"Yes. We have something to discuss." She says, taking Yoongi's hand in hers. "You know how you wanted to go to that photography school after your studies, right?" Yoongi nods and feels his heart beat faster than it should. Does this mean she was changing her mind? 

"Well. I can't allow you to go there, Yoongi. I know this has been your dream for so long now but I want to stay here in Seoul. It's really beautiful here. I've met a new friend and we have a lot in common. I'm truly sorry, Yoongi." She squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter