Special Guest

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi felt someone hover over his shoulder so he looked back. The younger pulled back slowly and grinned. "Sorry, hyung. So what did the text say?" 

"Something about not to take advice from you." Yoongi gave his phone to the younger one and watched him observe it, blankly. 

"Wait. That means whoever sent you this text is in this room right now." Jimin quickly looked up from the phone and looked around. He frowned and said, "How are we supposed to know who sent that text if everyone's on their phones?" 

Yoongi shrugged and took the phone out of Jimin's hands. He took a look at what Jimin was reading earlier and laughed. "A girl magazine? Are you reading those on how to get a date?" 

Jimin looked down and blushed. "No. It's for my friend actually. Umji. She's in my group and she's in need of a fashionable outfit so.." 

Yoongi nodded and looked confused. "So why didn't you give her the magazine yourself?" 

"She's sick. Probably because it is cold here. She's resting right now and I don't want her to be bothered by a magazine." 

Yoongi smiled brightly and bit his lip. "How close are you two?" 

"We've been friends since we were in second grade, actually." 

"Ah." Yoongi bowed once before he stood up. "Well.. I've gotta go to the cafe. My friends are probably wondering where I am."

"It was nice meeting you this morning. I didn't expect anyone." Jimin ruffled his own hair before standing up to bow at Yoongi. The older bowed again and told him goodbye. He walked to the cafe and stood at the door, looking inside the tiny little window on the door. He found his hyungs sharing some sort of cake. Probably lemon while a group of girls were taking glances at them, giggling. Yoongi pushed open the doors and walked slowly over to them. 

"Yoongi, oppa. You finally found the cafe. We thought you got lost." Jungkook says, slicing a piece of cake. 

"Don't call me that." Yoongi gave a smile and sat beside Namjoon.

"Where's Hoseok and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. 

"They already ate breakfast. So have I." Yoongi responded, grabbing Namjoon's water and taking a sip, guzzling the whole thing down his throat. 

"Who made breakfast?" Seokjin asked. 

"Taehyung. He told me he was taught by you." Yoongi pointed the empty water bottle at Namjoon. 

Namjoon nodded and pushed his chair out a little. It hit one of the girls' back behind him. He turned around and was met with a girl who was glaring at him. "I'm sorry." Namjoon said, reaching out for her hand. She shook hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter