That's probably not a good decision

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? Yoongi, what are you talking about?" Jimin stepped outside and closed the door behind him. 

"Someone sent me a text about you! How would they know that if I didn't tell them?" He shows the text to the younger one and shakes his head.

"Oh.. and it's also unknown. That's kinda creepy."

"I don't care about that, right now. I'm talking about who knows about us sleeping together?" 

The younger one shrugs his shoulders and slips his hands in his pajama pockets. "Don't worry about it too much. We didn't sleep like that. You of all people should know that. Let's talk about it tomorrow and we'll figure something out but for now, let's just calm down and go to bed, okay?" He pulled Yoongi in for a hug and wraps his arms around him. He his hair gently before pulling away. 

"Goodnight, hyung." Jimin opened the door and closed it behind him, leaving Yoongi standing there alone. He frowned and walked back to his side of the hallway. He opened the door to his room to reveal Hoseok and Taehyung tickling each other. Taehyung yelped and sat up when he saw Yoongi. "Back already?" 

Yoongi nodded and walked towards his bedroom.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Taehyung asked, following Yoongi's footsteps.

"I'm going to bed." 

"But it was your idea to watch the movie." Hoseok points out.

"Yeah, but I'm tired now." 

When Yoongi reached his room, he closed the door and flopped on the bed. He slid his legs under the blanket and started to think about his parents. He always did when he felt uncomfortable or unsafe. It was like they were there for Yoongi.. watching over him. As he started to think, a text showed up on his phone. A text from Namjoon. 

Why do I hear the TV on? I'm next door you know and I can't even sleep!

Yoongi chuckled and replied. 

We watched a movie, sorry hyung! I'll tell them to turn it off. 

Namjoon replies a couple of minutes later. 

Who? Hoseok and Taehyung? It was their plan to watch a movie at 1 am in the morning? 

Yoongi replies. 

no, mine. Sorry! Goodnight, Joon. 

Yoongi placed his phone back on the nightstand and started to think again until a ding came from his phone. He took a glance at it.

night

Yoongi his side and stared to fall asleep from being in his thoughts wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter